• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled, soon placing his his head onto Asuka's shoulder and his arms around her waist. He replied♅...
“ Yeah, I'm good~ I dunno what happened, I felt hot in my cheeks, but it wasn't a bad feeling.. ”

-------------------

((( I won't get mad over it xD The gap between Transcendent Gods and Sanctums is as big/long as the distance from Earth to the edge of the universe. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Make a Sanctum blush and they pass out >-> ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Akane passed by the room door*
''sexist!''

*She said as she walked passed and walked down the hallway*

*Airi remained asleep as she curled up a bit more*

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Why does everyone hate me"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up at him and smiled as he pulled away, her cheeks still pink.
Roland smiled while placing a hand on her cheek "i guess we should get changed.... that is.... if you don't want to wait till later for the movie...." he said biting his lip.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Akane passed by the room door*
''sexist!''

*She said as she walked passed and walked down the hallway*

*Airi remained asleep as she curled up a bit more*

[/QUOTE]
Ken gently tappd Airi's shoulder, "Hey Airi? Wake up..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled as he continued walking
Rika blushed slightly as she looked at other people that were walking like them... What she noticed about them were that they were only boys and girls.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No xD It was that happening. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I know, I was just joking. >-> Gotta admit though... It's kind of funny ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika blushed slightly as she looked at other people that were walking like them... What she noticed about them were that they were only boys and girls.
Tal smiled at her "What's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi began to wake up*
''huh...?''

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, "It's morning. Might wanna wake up."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah..''
*She then sat up and fixed her skirt and untied her hair*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, and sat back down. "How'd you sleep, considering we both slept on a couch..." he asked, with a smile.

Roman said:
(( Dragon God got beaten by a human xD ))
Ayame looked at her hands and blinked, "Nope! I'm no ghost! Besides I don't really die.... I'm already an angel, so... Yeah."

Taylor nodded, "Is there a problem with a normal cake?" He asked, resting his forehead against hers. "The food will be normal, the cake can go with that." He said. "How about decorations?" Taylor asked.
"Nope! Normal cake is perfectly fine." Celia said as she stared up at him. "Decorations... Mm... I don't know. I can't think of anything at the moment."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "It's perfectly fine"
Rika now smiled and poked his nose, sticking her tongue out as she winked. She then went back to hugging Tal's arm.

Raze was busy studying for a test in the park. He really wanted to impress Mizuki by getting a A in class.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika now smiled and poked his nose, sticking her tongue out as she winked. She then went back to hugging Tal's arm.
Raze was busy studying for a test in the park. He really wanted to impress Mizuki by getting a A in class.
Tal blushed more before counting walking until he found a man (Raze)

((Any Of you Schmucks Ready for JoJo?))

jojos-bizarre-adventure-ep-26.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back