• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia yawned as he left. She then woke up and snapped her fingers, changing into a wedding dress. "Hopefully this is suitable for Han-San..." She said softly. She combed her hair perfectly and got ready for their surprise wedding.

Rika shook her head. "Nope! I just really like Tal!" She said happily, a small blush forming on her cheeks.
Tal blushed slightly "Well...I really like you too"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "well i can't expect everyone to believe their a puppet for someone elses entertainment!" he said jokingly then glance over at you again "and yes, yes i can!" he said quietly.
(But....Aren't you ALSO a puppet?)

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Is that all you can say?"
Tel looked at it before in a matter of seconds it was gone
Yuna blinked "I'm guessing you liked it?" She said with a chuckle.

Celia yawned as he left. She then woke up and snapped her fingers, changing into a wedding dress. "Hopefully this is suitable for Han-San..." She said softly. She combed her hair perfectly and got ready for their surprise wedding.

Rika shook her head. "Nope! I just really like Tal!" She said happily, a small blush forming on her cheeks.
Han walked into a grocery store, since Roman put him on grocery duty. "Damn it.... I hate grocery duty." He muttered, as he grabbed vegetables and some fruits.

shortyshot8 said:
((he'll only notice if there's interaction with another, if he's with a character... and he hasn't found out about me yet....))

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed slightly "Well...I really like you too"
Rika blushed a little more before quickly shaking her head. "N-No! There's no way Tal-Sama could like me that much..." She said softly and nervously.

Roman said:
Han walked into a grocery store, since Roman put him on grocery duty. "Damn it.... I hate grocery duty." He muttered, as he grabbed vegetables and some fruits.
Celia then teleported herself to The Temple of Light where the angels were setting up their wedding. She was extremely nervous.

William sat there on his throne his entire body not encased in ice as if he was waiting for someone to wake him from his slumber

world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king-7.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
((he'll only notice if there's interaction with another, if he's with a character... and he hasn't found out about me yet....))
(Ahh I see)

Rika blushed a little more before quickly shaking her head. "N-No! There's no way Tal-Sama could like me that much..." She said softly and nervously.

Celia then teleported herself to The Temple of Light where the angels were setting up their wedding. She was extremely nervous.
Tal smiled "But I do"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he lifted her chin with his finger "why can't you believe that?" he asked teasingly while smiling at her "do you wish to change your answer?"
"I-Its an e-embarrasing question" she said before her face heated up again "I-I don't think I want to change my answer"

shortyshot8 said:
William sat there on his throne his entire body not encased in ice as if he was waiting for someone to wake him from his slumber
world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king-7.jpg

(Ahh I see)

Tal smiled "But I do"
Rika still didn't believe him. "No! There's no way!" She said.

Nonalaka said:
"I-Its an e-embarrasing question" she said before her face heated up again "I-I don't think I want to change my answer"
Roland leaned in as if he was going to kiss her then stopped just before their lips met "is that so?" he asked as he placed his hands on hers and tugged them away form her face "y'know, you're really cute when you're like this~" he said teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal leaned close to her ear "Yes"
Rika blushed badly as she fidgeted before deciding to change the subject, trying to make herself stop blushing. "H-Hey! The lights sure do look pretty!" She said nervously.

Han eventually finished shopping and teleported the groceries home. He then decided he'd stay out for a while longer and head to the park for some peace and quiet.

Roman said:
Han eventually finished shopping and teleported the groceries home. He then decided he'd stay out for a while longer and head to the park for some peace and quiet.
Wedding bells suddenly started ringing in The Temple. Seats were set up and everything was ready. Angels filled the seats. Celia got ready to teleport Han.

Wedding bells suddenly started ringing in The Temple. Seats were set up and everything was ready. Angels filled the seats. Celia got ready to teleport Han.
Roman appeared in front of Han and thanked him for the groceries before holding a small conversation. After a whole he left and Han went back to enjoying the peace and quiet the park had provided him.

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Han and thanked him for the groceries before holding a small conversation. After a whole he left and Han went back to enjoying the peace and quiet the park had provided him.
Celia teleported Han to the Temple of light with a blushing, smiling face. "Hello Han-San~" She said sweetly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland leaned in as if he was going to kiss her then stopped just before their lips met "is that so?" he asked as he placed his hands on hers and tugged them away form her face "y'know, you're really cute when you're like this~" he said teasingly.
Dakota nodded as her face got more red.

Celia teleported Han to the Temple of light with a blushing, smiling face. "Hello Han-San~" She said sweetly.
Han blinked and looked around before looking at Celia. "Two things: Why are we at the Temple of Light and why did I magically appear here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly, "You're welcome. I didn't want to stay if you weren't feeling good. I love you too." She said with a smile.
...♅Akira continued kissing her neck, soon leaning back and replying♅...

“ Well, I feel much better now~ ”

Rika blushed badly as she fidgeted before deciding to change the subject, trying to make herself stop blushing. "H-Hey! The lights sure do look pretty!" She said nervously.
Tal chuckled "Yeah" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"See, I told you Ice cream is great!" She said smiling.
Tel nodded "Can I rob the place?"

SoulofTobi said:
((shall we get them back in motion?))
(I guess so xD )

Roman said:
Han blinked and looked around before looking at Celia. "Two things: Why are we at the Temple of Light and why did I magically appear here?"
Celia giggled. "For our wedding silly! I teleported you here!" She said happily.

Jojo laughed "well i can't expect everyone to believe their a puppet for someone elses entertainment!" he said jokingly then glance over at you again "and yes, yes i can!" he said quietly.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back