• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia blushed as she looked up at Han. "W-Well... Do you want to get married...?" She asked.
Han rubbed his chin before putting his hand on Celia's. "Sure. I'll be happy to." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "I'm gonna get changed, alright?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky "It's not that...It's just...Ever since I can remember I was called a freak...A monster......That NO ONE would ever love me"
Rika sat next to him. "I don't think your a monster... If anything I'm a monster..." She said.

Roman said:
Han rubbed his chin before putting his hand on Celia's. "Sure. I'll be happy to." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "I'm gonna get changed, alright?"
Celia blushed more and nodded as she smiled. "Alright!" She said happily, her heart beating out of her chest.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"I was thinking toast"

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Alright, toast it is." He said smiling. "...Wanna make it ourselves or do you want me to make it appear?"

Rika sat next to him. "I don't think your a monster... If anything I'm a monster..." She said.

Celia blushed more and nodded as she smiled. "Alright!" She said happily, her heart beating out of her chest.
Tal smiled "No you're not"

Roman said:
"That whole night was fun, but we woke up, barely able to remember our own names. Though, I don't mind getting drunk, because you were the funniest person on the face of the Earth~" Takeshi said.
Violetta nodded, as they waiter came with their wine. Pouring them both a glass he left once more. Violetta took the glass and sipped it, grinning over at Takeshi.

"After waking up we actually started dating. It wasn't too bad if I recall~"

She set the glass down and looked over the menu again, deciding on a shrimp scampi meal. Her gaze flitted up to Takeshi over the menu.

"And you were the cutest thing on the planet when you were drunk, I'll have you know."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo took a deep breath "well, damn it" he said with a deep sigh.
( xD Dead)

Drake began walking away "Umm....Yeah...."

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, as they waiter came with their wine. Pouring them both a glass he left once more. Violetta took the glass and sipped it, grinning over at Takeshi.

She set the glass down and looked over the menu again, deciding on a shrimp scampi meal. Her gaze flitted up to Takeshi over the menu.

"And you were the cutest thing on the planet when you were drunk, I'll have you know."
(You owe me a reply....Again >_>)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued kissing her neck, soon leaning back and replying♅...
“ Well, I feel much better now~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Alright then. Do you want to do anything right now?" Asuka asked as she closed the book in front of her.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "No you're not"
Rika shook her head. "Nope! I'm a complete monster... I was born for mass destruction." She said. "I am what is know as a spawn of chaos..."

Rika shook her head. "Nope! I'm a complete monster... I was born for mass destruction." She said. "I am what is know as a spawn of chaos..."
Tal pulled her into a hug "That's not that bad"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed into the kiss a bit more as he placed his hands on her sides and moved them up, lifting her shirt as he did so.
Dakota blushed as he did so, placing her hands on his face.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
Drake began walking away "Umm....Yeah...."
Jojo looked at him "Where do you think your going?" he said gruffly "i never said i was done with you..." he said before glancing at the 4th "especially if you find that funny!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright then. Do you want to do anything right now?" Asuka asked as she closed the book in front of her.
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he watched Asuka close the book, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks as he began kissing her neck once more♅...

“ I can think of a lot of stuff to do, however none of it is appropriate~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as he did so, placing her hands on his face.
Roland pulled away for a moment to lift the shirt off her "now what do we have here?" he asked teasingly as he glanced down.

Han went inside a nearby room and closed the door behind him. He eventually came out moments later.

"Hey Celia? Give me one more moment. I have to do one more thing."

tumblr_m593vatNlB1r5y0sto1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked at him "Where do you think your going?" he said gruffly "i never said i was done with you..." he said before glancing at the 4th "especially if you find that funny!"
(Oh no...)

Drake gulped "Uhhh....."

Lumina said:

Takeshi chuckled, "See? You were so drunk you thought I was cute.... Oh wait.... I allowed you to call me cute. I forgot." He said with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll most likely end up that way again."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel tilted his head "Why not?"

(@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman Warning you now that something bad will happen at the wedding)
"Because stealing is wrong!" She said as she continued to stare at him "A-Are you seriously telling me you didn't know that is wrong?" She said blinking a few times.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh no...)
Drake gulped "Uhhh....."
Jojo walked over to him "not only that, but you failed to answer my question!" he said glaring down at him.

tumblr_inline_nfmntn4Kex1rp2kcp.gif

Roman said:
Han went inside a nearby room and closed the door behind him. He eventually came out moments later.
"Hey Celia? Give me one more moment. I have to do one more thing."

tumblr_m593vatNlB1r5y0sto1_500.gif
Celia blushed. "Y-You look handsome..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "You're my friend....That will never change"
Rika frowned. Great... Friend-zoned. She just hugged him.

Han chuckled, "Really? Thanks! You look beautiful." He said, fixing his jacket. "Okay I'm ready."

Rika frowned. Great... Friend-zoned. She just hugged him.
Tal looked her in the eyes "What's wrong?" (I didn't mean it like that xD )

Nonalaka said:
"Because stealing is wrong!" She said as she continued to stare at him "A-Are you seriously telling me you didn't know that is wrong?" She said blinking a few times.
Tel tilted his head more "What's 'Wrong'?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo walked over to him "not only that, but you failed to answer my question!" he said glaring down at him.
tumblr_inline_nfmntn4Kex1rp2kcp.gif
(He asked a question??? xD )

shortyshot8 said:

((About the school....))

shortyshot8 said:

Rika shook her head. "It's nothing..." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back