• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Where are you trying to go? First period?" Roman asked. "If so, what class do you have?"
"Yep, first period. And my teacher is Mrs.... uh, I can't pronounce her name." She probably could if she tried, but she wasn't in the mood to try. "It's a math sort of class it says."

shortyshot8 said:
All that stood there after the angel fell was a man in a full suit of armor as he pointed the blade at Han his voice not able to be recognised by the helmet "You!"
Han was confused, "W-What?" He asked. "What do you want with me?" Han asked. "You don't even know me..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Han was confused, "W-What?" He asked. "What do you want with me?" Han asked. "You don't even know me..."
@TheRebelliousDragon
He raised his sword to the sky as thousands of undead stormed inside all going after Han and Celia

@TheRebelliousDragon

SatanLikesSprinkles said:
"Yep, first period. And my teacher is Mrs.... uh, I can't pronounce her name." She probably could if she tried, but she wasn't in the mood to try. "It's a math sort of class it says."
Roman nodded, "Alright. Do you plan on bothering me after I show you the way? I'm really busy..." he said, putting his hands behind his head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he watched Asuka close the book, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks as he began kissing her neck once more♅...
“ I can think of a lot of stuff to do, however none of it is appropriate~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's cheeks reddened as Akira started kissing her neck again. "I-I... w-we shouldn't... n-not that I-I wouldn't... u-um..."

shortyshot8 said:
He raised his sword to the sky as thousands of undead stormed inside all going after Han and Celia
@TheRebelliousDragon
Han grabbed Celia and ordered the angels to fight off the undead. He then rushed out of the room, bringing Celia with him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright. Do you plan on bothering me after I show you the way? I'm really busy..." he said, putting his hands behind his head.
"I don't... Well, thank you," Meg said and walked into her classroom, smiling to the boy, but then turning back. "What's your name by the way? I didn't catch it."

Roman said:
Han grabbed Celia and ordered the angels to fight off the undead. He then rushed out of the room, bringing Celia with him.
@TheRebelliousDragon
The undead were limitless as the man followed both of them walking slowly with the floor under him turning to ice

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Easy! I love you as much as wide as the solar system expands." He said smiling. "Now you top that." He said.
Celia pouted, "Aw no fair! I don't know to top that." She whined as she pouted even more.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's cheeks reddened as Akira started kissing her neck again. "I-I... w-we shouldn't... n-not that I-I wouldn't... u-um..."
...♅Akira walked infront of Asuka and placed his hands onto her hips, his blush remaining as he did so. He leaned in and resumed kissing her neck, soon talking as he closed his eyes♅...

“ Your temperature's risen and it seems your blushing~ Are you okay?~ ”

"I don't... Well, thank you," Meg said and walked into her classroom, smiling to the boy, but then turning back. "What's your name by the way? I didn't catch it."
"Roman. No last name." He chuckled. "You know my name. What's yours?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
The undead were limitless as the man followed both of them walking slowly with the floor under him turning to ice
"I'm not gonna fight you if that's what you want!" Han shouted, as he ran with Celia in his arms.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"I'm not gonna fight you if that's what you want!" Han shouted, as he ran with Celia in his arms.
@TheRebelliousDragon
The man continued walking "Face...My....Wrath!!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "Aw no fair! I don't know to top that." She whined as she pouted even more.
Taylor smiled, "You'll think of something." He said softly. He then kissed her and grinned, "How about we finish the rest of the planning the rest tomorrow? It isn't that much left anyways."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed a little "Well...Whatever it is....It's nice"
Rika giggled and nuzzled Tal's nose. "Well... My brother is probably waiting for me... So I guess I should go..." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
The man continued walking "Face...My....Wrath!!"
Han frowned, "No! I promised Celia I wouldn't fight, now back off!!"

"Margaret. But i go by Meg." She smirked, then walked into her class to find an empty seat.
Roman leaned against the wall, "Nice to meet you, Margaret. Welcome to FHS. The school where anything happens."

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "See? You were so drunk you thought I was cute.... Oh wait.... I allowed you to call me cute. I forgot." He said with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll most likely end up that way again."
Violetta giggled a bit, sipping her wine once more.

"Damn right you did. Besides you're cute anyways."

She smiled, looking back down at the menu.

"Whatcha gonna order?"

Roman said:
Han frowned, "No! I promised Celia I wouldn't fight, now back off!!"
Roman leaned against the wall, "Nice to meet you, Margaret. Welcome to FHS. The school where anything happens."
He continued walking "If you won't fight....Then you will perish"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:

"Whatcha gonna order?"
(You still owe me a reply >_>)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rika giggled and nuzzled Tal's nose. "Well... My brother is probably waiting for me... So I guess I should go..." She said.
Tal smiled "I'll miss you"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then placed a hand on her cheek "you are just a treat~" he said pecking her lips.
"A-A treat?" She repeated quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed more and continued kissing her for a while before pulling away
Tel shrugged "I guess so"

(BAD stuff)
"...You guess so?" She raised a brow.

Lumina said:

"Whatcha gonna order?"
Takeshi sighed, "You're lucky... I don't like being called cute, but it's fine if you do it I guess~" he said looking at the menu. "Ah! I'll get some Alfredo... Sounds good right now."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked infront of Asuka and placed his hands onto her hips, his blush remaining as he did so. He leaned in and resumed kissing her neck, soon talking as he closed his eyes♅...
“ Your temperature's risen and it seems your blushing~ Are you okay?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I don't know... m-maybe? I d-don't think so..." Asuka stuttered as her blush heightened in color. She felt really hot and strange, Asuka didn't know how to explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back