• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "please tell me she isn't gonna be easily upset..." he said as he walked out if the bathroom and stood at the end of the bed.
Len looked at Ayen then Amaya and then Rin
Amaya turned into a cat and jumped on the bed and layed near Rin

Rin crawled out and layed under Amaya.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"let's just make it. I don't wanna rely on magic too much"
*She said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "Figured you would say that. Come on! To the kitchen we go!"

Roman said:
"My mother wasn't a human. She was a magical being... Literally made from magic." Asuna said. "Her abilities were given to me since I'm part magical."
May nods. "Oh I see" she says

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded in agreement.
"That does sound lovely, too. Ah!"

The waiter came over and took their orders, and walked away promptly. She took the cup back in her hand, taking a decent sized drink.

"And of course it's fine, I don't say anything but the truth."
Takeshi chuckled, "I know. But you're cute too, so don't expect me never to call you beautiful or anything like that~"

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded in agreement.
"That does sound lovely, too. Ah!"

The waiter came over and took their orders, and walked away promptly. She took the cup back in her hand, taking a decent sized drink.

"And of course it's fine, I don't say anything but the truth."
(Now you're just ignoring me ._. That's rude)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued kissing her neck, only stopping when she had finished talking. He leaned out and spoke, his dark blue irises focusing on her face♅...
“ What does it feel like? ”

[/QUOTE]
"U-Um... N-Nice I guess... Weird." Asuka admitted as her blush grew darker.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned into a cat and jumped on the bed and layed near Rin
Rin crawled out and layed under Amaya.
Ayen sighed "well, i guess it's you and me Len" he said as he laid down on the bed and scooped up Len

Len snuggled against Ayen,

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was still pouting but nodded, "Alright fine. I'm okay with planning tomorrow."
Taylor nodded and repositioned himself so he was laying with her. "Well I th-" he stopped as his phone rang. "Hold on." He said before answering it. When he hung up, he looked as if he were frozen, staring at literally nothing.

tumblr_inline_n9s5pfn8e71sohgve.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, i guess it's you and me Len" he said as he laid down on the bed and scooped up Len
Len snuggled against Ayen,
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "She's tired" she says

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Oh I see" she says
Asuna smiled, "Yep. It's weird, because I don't really understand all of it yet either."

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um... N-Nice I guess... Weird." Asuka admitted as her blush grew darker.
...♅Akira leaned out and looked down at Asuka, his blush remaining. He spoke, explaining what she may be experiencing♅...

“ You must be half way through phase one~ How about we play some music that's appropriate for the situation~ ”

tumblr_nj8cayKUyy1s38ncvo1_500_zps0abxcjkj.png

...♅Akira clicked his fingers, a CD player soon manifesting on the dresser. It then began to play a song. As this happened, Akira went back to kissing her neck♅...

----

(((Song that starts playing :P -

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqODbP1T3nk[/media] )))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and nodded before he started kissing her neck.
Dakota blushed and tilted her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel shrugged "I don't know anymore" He said before pointing at a wall before it exploded "Oops"

He continued following starting to run catching up to them "Frostmourne hungers for your souls!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon
"W-What the-" Yuna stared at the wall wide eyed "..I....I think we should go..." she said chuckling nervously as Rini nodded.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, "Yep. It's weird, because I don't really understand all of it yet either."
May smiled before looking out into the woods. "I kinda miss living out here." She sighs

Luner walked over and sat nudged May and sat down

Nonalaka said:
"W-What the-" Yuna stared at the wall wide eyed "..I....I think we should go..." she said chuckling nervously as Rini nodded.
Tel blinked "Did I do something to make you angry?"

Mayyflower said:
May smiled before looking out into the woods. "I kinda miss living out here." She sighs
Luner walked over and sat nudged May and sat down
"Have you ever tried convincing Han to let you stay out here some nights?" Asuna asked.

Nonalaka said:
Roland stared quickly kissing her neck occasionally nipping at it for awhile before starting to slow down and get a bit rougher with each kiss.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, i guess well have to take a nap with them." he said quietly.
Amaya nods and turned into a human and wrapped her tail around Rin gently and hugged her close

Roman said:
"Have you ever tried convincing Han to let you stay out here some nights?" Asuna asked.
May shook her head. "Never got the chance, he told me he didn't want me to sleep out here I think because I'm a goddess, I forgot" she says playing with her flower crown

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blinked "Did I do something to make you angry?"
Yuna shook her head "Not exactly" she said before pointing behind them "But the owner of that building is so we should go, like, right now" she said as she tugged his arm a bit, gesturing for him to go as she and Rini, started to leave.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head "Not exactly" she said before pointing behind them "But the owner of that building is so we should go, like, right now" she said as she tugged his arm a bit, gesturing for him to go as she and Rini, started to leave.
Tel shrugged and followed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and turned into a human and wrapped her tail around Rin gently and hugged her close
Ayen rubbed Lens back till he fell asleep then leaned it close to Amaya and pecked her nose before he closed his eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked more "That is something you don't need to know"
Han returned back to his normal, state. His sword vanished and the suit he had on reappeared. "I'm not fighting you."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rubbed Lens back till he fell asleep then leaned it close to Amaya and pecked her nose before he closed his eyes.
Amaya wrapped her arms around all of them.

Mayyflower said:

May shook her head. "Never got the chance, he told me he didn't want me to sleep out here I think because I'm a goddess, I forgot" she says playing with her flower crown
"Next time you see him, tell him what you told me. It sounds like you need to be outside a lot... Not saying that he doesn't let you go outside..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back