• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen woke up a few hours later with a yawn "for once i slept peacefully, what a surprise...." he whispered to himself.
Rin was awake, she hummed "ehh... Erg... Feee" she giggled quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland lowered his hands a bit more to her thighs and lifted her up once her arms were around his neck, then stopped kissing and smiled at her "I love you~" he said looking into her eyes.
Dakota giggled a bit as she was lifted before looking back into his eyes "I love you too~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sat up on the couch and watched as he hurried around the apartment, "What's wrong? Why are you in such a rush?" She asked with a worried look on her face. "Whatever it is that's going on, I can help."
Taylor stopped and looked at Celia, "Then get ready. I'll explain on the way." He said before resuming with what he was doing.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's body became soulless and lifeless.
Tyler manifested in front of him, looking like he was going to burst from arcane fire. Dark Tyler manifested next to him, extremely pissed. "You have no idea what you've done..." They said at the same time. "You have sealed your fate..."

@Lumina @Roman
William looked at them both "You dare stand against me? YOU DARE TO FIGHT THE LICH KING!?"

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "No, it's perfectly fine. I didn't cross any lines by calling you beautiful, unless there is a line for truth."
Violetta looked away, still blushing.

"W-Well I suppose it's okay, if it's you..."

She bit her bottom lip a bit, hating how timid she was getting.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker frowned "A stupid one...."
She shook her head "It wasn't, don't worry about it" she said softly.

((Wrong name xD ))

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked when he put his hand to her forehead, unsure of what he was doing.
"U-um..."

That was all she got out.
Parker gave her some of his soul energy to heal her

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at them both "You dare stand against me? YOU DARE TO FIGHT THE LICH KING!?"
Tyler smirked. "Oh... We won't..." He said before he grasped Dark Tyler's hand in his, causing a column of Arcane Fire to erupt from underneath them.

They we're replace by the ultimate fusion of light and darkness. "You'll be fighting me..." Order said slowly, with deadly eyes.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "It wasn't, don't worry about it" she said softly.
((Wrong name xD ))
(Fuuuuu)

Tel sighed "I'm sorry..."

Tyler smirked. "Oh... We won't..." He said before he grasped Dark Tyler's hand in his, causing a column of Arcane Fire to erupt from underneath them.
They we're replace by the ultimate fusion of light and darkness. "You'll be fighting me..." Order said slowly, with deadly eyes.
The Lich King just stared at them "Your power" He said in shock "It's weaker than even Celia!" He then burst out laughing

shortyshot8 said:
(Fuuuuu)

The Lich King just stared at them "Your power" He said in shock "It's weaker than even Celia!" He then burst out laughing
(Yeah @Fukushima Akira You liked my joke (B'))

shortyshot8 said:
(Fuuuuu)

Yuna shook her head and smiled "Tel, I just told you to not worry about it!" She giggled "Just don't blow up anymore stuff when we are out anywhere"

shortyshot8 said:
(Fuuuuu)

Order just kept staring at him. Suddenly a golden light was draining out of the lich's body into theirs. "Your a joke..." He muttered in a cold voice as a golden light erupted from him. A single golden blade formed in his hands. "Behold, the most powerful blade in existence... Excalibur." He said as it shined with a brilliant light. "This blade was forged by the gods... Just a little fun fact before I drain the rest of your puny power." He said coldly.

@Roman @Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head and smiled "Tel, I just told you to not worry about it!" She giggled "Just don't blow up anymore stuff when we are out anywhere"
Tel smiled "Thank you for everything"

Mayyflower said:
Rin was awake, she hummed "ehh... Erg... Feee" she giggled quietly
Ayen smiled at Rin as he opened his eyes "trying to learn little princess?" he asked quietly and playfully.

Order just kept staring at him. Suddenly a golden light was draining out of the lich's body into theirs. "Your a joke..." He muttered in a cold voice as a golden light erupted from him. A single golden blade formed in his hands. "Behold, the most powerful blade in existence... Excalibur." He said as it shined with a brilliant light. "This blade was forged by the gods... Just a little fun fact before I drain the rest of your puny power." He said coldly.
@Roman @Lumina
(( Autumn has Excalibur xD Did order just straight up take her sword? xD jk jk ))

@Roman @Lumina
(You are an idiot *Facepalm* There are only two blades in existence Frostmourne cannot break and Excalibur isn't close to one of them)

He smirked "There is nothing pure or holy about me...And as for your blade....It's a joke"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled a bit as she was lifted before looking back into his eyes "I love you too~"
Roland smiled then traced his lips over hers before smiling into a kiss.

Lumina said:
Violetta looked away, still blushing.
"W-Well I suppose it's okay, if it's you..."

She bit her bottom lip a bit, hating how timid she was getting.
"You're welcome... Beautiful~" Takeshi said in a teasing way. "Whatcha blushing for? Can't take the compliment?"

shortyshot8 said:
(You are an idiot *Facepalm* There are only two blades in existence Frostmourne cannot break and Excalibur isn't close to one of them)
He smirked "There is nothing pure or holy about me...And as for your blade....It's a joke"
Order just stared at him. "Your trash talk is just as pathetic as you are. In other words..." He said as he uttered some words. Final Judgement... He said before a huge hammer the size of half the temple smashed the lich king. It then began blazing with golden fire as a large explosion commenced. "You talk too much..." He muttered.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then traced his lips over hers before smiling into a kiss.
Dakota smiled a bit as well as she kissed back softly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled back at him "You're welcome ~"
Tel fell to his knees "Dammit....Again...."

Order just stared at him. "Your trash talk is just as pathetic as you are. In other words..." He said as he uttered some words. Final Judgement... He said before a huge hammer the size of half the temple smashed the lich king. It then began blazing with golden fire as a large explosion commenced. "You talk too much..." He muttered.
The Lich King was unaffected by the blow "I am wearing armor of legends...You cannot harm me" He said (BTW The Lich King's soul is inside Frostmourne so the only way to kill him is to break his sword)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( *Cough* I dun see Datenshi~ *Cough* )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD That's what I'm saying Excalibur isn't CLOSE to Ashbringer or Datenshi)

shortyshot8 said:
Tel fell to his knees "Dammit....Again...."
The Lich King was unaffected by the blow "I am wearing armor of legends...You cannot harm me" He said (BTW The Lich King's soul is inside Frostmourne so the only way to kill him is to break his sword)
Order rolled his eyes. "Seriously, are you going to do ANYTHING? Or are you just some petty murderer." He said. "Come at me..."

Order rolled his eyes. "Seriously, are you going to do ANYTHING? Or are you just some petty murderer." He said. "Come at me..."
In a matter of seconds The Lich King was behind him before slamming his foot into his back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back