• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((;3; I'm not tired though...okay maybe a little bit, but I want to work on my drawing for a little longer first))
Dakota nodded "Alright, then we'll go now!" She said happily "What kind of film would you like to see?"
((Nona-senpai, your a sleep deprived maniac aren't you?))

Roland tilted his head as he thought "i don't know, an action or a romance?" he asked looking down at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Dante frowned "Well that wasn't nice at all....Though...I do love feisty women"
Al sighed "That's not it"

Tel sighed "I noticed...."
Nanami pointed to her ear, signaling she couldn't hear him.

Roman said:
"You're welcome... Beautiful~" Takeshi said in a teasing way. "Whatcha blushing for? Can't take the compliment?"
Violetta's eyes flicked back to Takeshi, and she looked at him sideways, her irises sparkling.

"Of course I can take it, I'm just not used to it is all..."

She didn't understand what was up with Takeshi. She didn't know how she made her stomach feel like it was always full of butterflies. She was a goddess, for goodness sake!

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "Yeah I guess so"
Yuna stared at him before furrowing her brows a bit "For living through something that's supposed to kill you twice you don't seem very enthusiastic huh" she said as she poked his forehead.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frantically shook her head and put a hand over her mouth, "I-I'm okay! I don't wanna make that sound again... the moaning as you put it." She said before taking a step back.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Why not? It's sexy~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami pointed to her ear, signaling she couldn't hear him.
Al frowned getting frustrated he didn't care if she hated him...He was her father. He pulled out her earbuds "Listen up missy I'm not much appreciating your attitude!"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stared at him before furrowing her brows a bit "For living through something that's supposed to kill you twice you don't seem very enthusiastic huh" she said as she poked his forehead.
Tel looked at her "Huh...What the hell....Why does...."

SoulofTobi said:
((Nona-senpai, your a sleep deprived maniac aren't you?))
Roland tilted his head as he thought "i don't know, an action or a romance?" he asked looking down at her.
((Nu-uh! :'0 I nap a lot!))

Dakota tapped her chin with her finger "Well I like action...but we saw an action movie last time.."

Roman said:
Taylor continued to walk down the halls. He then pressed his back against a wall. He then pulled out his gun. "Hmm... I hear something." He said looking back at Celia.
-----MEANWHILE----

Nai was handcuffed to a bed, someone watching over him. It seemed like they were waiting for Taylor to come through the door any second. Nai remained still, looking up as one the female kidnapper crawled over him.

tumblr_mrbsq4VaL31scjc3jo2_500.gif

Nai looked at her, obviously frightened. "You're hurting me..." he said in a soft tone.
The girl pressed against him, and smiled seductivly, "How?" She asked. "Well... You're kind of heavy..." he whispered. When Nai said that, it caused the girl to become angry and put a gun to his head. "That's not something you tell a girl, Nai." She whispered softly. Nai yelled loudly, though the girl didn't want really care, she didn't know Taylor or Celia was there so it didn't matter to her.

------

Taylor gritted his teeth, at the sound of Nai's yelling. "C'mon Celia, he's down the hall.. I know it." He said making his way to a door down the hall.

(( I wanted to include Nai very badly xD ))
Celia's hands tightened on her handgun and she frowned as she followed close behind now. Who kidnaps a boy? I wonder what their doing to him.... not that it matters. Okay, no it does matter... I'm kicking people's butt once I'm inside the room.. he thought to herself as her hair changed to a aquamarine color.

(( God I feel so bad for the kid
xD ))

Lumina said:
Violetta's eyes flicked back to Takeshi, and she looked at him sideways, her irises sparkling.
"Of course I can take it, I'm just not used to it is all..."

She didn't understand what was up with Takeshi. She didn't know how she made her stomach feel like it was always full of butterflies. She was a goddess, for goodness sake!
Takeshi whistled a little, looking around the restaurant, before he laid his eyes back on Violetta. "Well then I can call you, Beautiful with you blushing, right?" He asked softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned getting frustrated he didn't care if she hated him...He was her father. He pulled out her earbuds "Listen up missy I'm not much appreciating your attitude!"

Yuna gave him a confused look "...Why does what?"

Nonalaka said:
((Nu-uh! :'0 I nap a lot!))
Dakota tapped her chin with her finger "Well I like action...but we saw an action movie last time.."
((So your just a maniac? that worst Nona-senpai!! D= ))

Roland nodded "true, ooo, maybe they have a horror movie~" he said happily while smiling.

shortyshot8 said:

Nanami flipped him the bird and she was only 14, she had more sass then one should if they were talking to their dad. "Well I don't appreciate you talking bad about my mom. And don't take my earbuds out, I was listening to something good." She said as she put one back in her ear.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia's hands tightened on her handgun and she frowned as she followed close behind now. Who kidnaps a boy? I wonder what their doing to him.... not that it matters. Okay, no it does matter... I'm kicking people's butt once I'm inside the room.. he thought to herself as her hair changed to a aquamarine color.
(( God I feel so bad for the kid
xD ))
(( So do I... So do I xD ))

Taylor leaned against one side of the door and motioned for Celia to do the same on the other side. "When we get in there, shoot anybody that isn't a white-haired kid, alright?" He asked, putting his gun away and changing forms.

mahi.jpg

"Make sure the shots aren't fatal either. We aren't killers."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She huffed, struggling agaisnt him. "Lemme go!"

[/QUOTE]
Nero flashed a look at Dante before pulling her into a hug not letting her out

Nonalaka said:
Yuna gave him a confused look "...Why does what?"
Tel brushed some of her hair out of her face "Your face looks....."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami flipped him the bird and she was only 14, she had more sass then one should if they were talking to their dad. "Well I don't appreciate you talking bad about my mom. And don't take my earbuds out, I was listening to something good." She said as she put one back in her ear.
Al growled slightly. He needed to show the HE was the adult not HER as he took it back out and held it into the air "You can have these back when you learn to respect those who deserve it"

SoulofTobi said:
((So your just a maniac? that worst Nona-senpai!! D= ))
Roland nodded "true, ooo, maybe they have a horror movie~" he said happily while smiling.
((No no! I'm not a maniac either! :'0))

Dakota looked at him "Oh, right horror, I guess we could see a horror movie...." she said hesitantly before chuckling nervously.

shortyshot8 said:

Al growled slightly. He needed to show the HE was the adult not HER as he took it back out and held it into the air "You can have these back when you learn to respect those who deserve it"
She sighed. "Danteeeee." She muttered, trying to get out of the hug.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Why not? It's sexy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know! It sounds odd to me." Asuka admitted, her hand still over her mouth. "I don't get how it's sexy either..."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed. "Danteeeee." She muttered, trying to get out of the hug.

[/QUOTE]
Dante raised his hands "Hey it's your job to deal with your boyfriend"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I didn't really think it was relevant at the time." He said before putting a screwdriver in his mouth.
garekino.gif

He then finished and set the charges to blow in 5 seconds. He ran pass Celia, grabbing her and pulling her behind something so the debris wouldn't hit them. When the charge blew up Taylor sighed, "Be ready and alert. We don't know what's inside there." He said walking towards the hole he made.

Ken floated back over with the juice in his hand and set it on the counter. "Glasses..." he said grabbing some out a cabinet. "Plates..." he said grabbing those also. "There we go. All set."
*Airi then brought him the toasts*

Nonalaka said:
((No no! I'm not a maniac either! :'0))
Dakota looked at him "Oh, right horror, I guess we could see a horror movie...." she said hesitantly before chuckling nervously.
Roland smiled slyly at Dakota "is someone afraid of a make believe movie monster~" he asked teasingly while playfully poking at her cheek.

shortyshot8 said:

"Give those back!" Nanami exclaimed and reached out to grab them. "Why should I respect you huh?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi then brought him the toasts*

[/QUOTE]
Ken poured the orange juice in both glasses and handed one to Airi, taking the toast. "What anything to put on your toast?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:

"U-Uhm" Yuna blinked as her ears twitched "What's wrong with my face?" She asked in a confused manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back