• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"alright"
*She then spreader the butter on her toast soon giving it to Ken*

[/QUOTE]
Ken took the butter and did the same to his toast. "Well, time- I almost forgot! Today's my birthday!"

SoulofTobi said:
((Don't you hide it Roman!!))
(( Roman never said anything about half demon half angel booty xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Rin, you have to be nicer to your bother.." he said calmly
Len grumbled then rolled over to Amaya "Mama!" he said happily.
Rin tiled her head. "Eh?"

Amaya hugged Len. "Len!" She says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland placed his hand on his cheeks "I d-don't know what you m-mean!" he said with a quiet sizzle coming from his hands touching his cheeks.
"Your cheeks are burning up!" She said as she heard them sizzle "Oh, this is precious!, you look adorable" she said quietly as she touched his cheek with her finger "Makes me want to kiss your face over and over!" She giggled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a few moments before replying♅...
“ Then the first order of business is making you some friends! I know a couple of women who are nice~ One of them is Roman's-.. Oh wait, yeah that won't work.. How about Taylor's girlfriend? Celia I believe her name is. She's pretty cool, if she is the way Taylor described her~ Then we have Himeragi, the one who's dating Roman~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared at Akira in surprise when he mentioned Celia, "You know Celia's boyfriends? I already know Celia! I just haven't told her about the whole wedding yet." She admitted, smiling at him sheepishly. "Himeragi was nice when we met her. Celia might be free, I don't know. She could be a little busy at the moment."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh, that Himeragi part? Well, it looked like that to Akira, so he thinks they're dating, until proven otherwise. After all, he did see them kiss ;D )))

[/QUOTE]
((
tumblr_ne8c144J2k1qe37lgo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But we all know he was thinking of it~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Al's mind is always on that Half Demon Half Angel booty (8)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at Akira in surprise when he mentioned Celia, "You know Celia's boyfriends? I already know Celia! I just haven't told her about the whole wedding yet." She admitted, smiling at him sheepishly. "Himeragi was nice when we met her. Celia might be free, I don't know. She could be a little busy at the moment."
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ Wanna go check? ”

--------------------

shortyshot8 said:
(Al's mind is always on that Half Demon Half Angel booty (8)))
((( . . . Imma have Kenji steal whoever your dating just because of that comment. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Wanna go check? ”

--------------------

((( . . . Imma have Kenji steal whoever your dating just because of that comment. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Al isn't dating anyone ATM And I have the right to say that because he took her to bed (>BD))

Roman said:
Takeshi grinned, "I'll make it a promise tonight if you want me to~" he said, laughing a little. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"
Setting the glass down, Violetta licked the remaining wine off her lips, winking at Takeshi.

"Get some more alcohol in me and maybe I'll tell you~"

She grinned, half teasingly and half seductively, obviously enjoying this.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled and in a matter of seconds he was done "That was delicious!"
Yuna blinked "I'm glad you liked it" she said with a giggle as she looked at her own plate that wasn't near empty yet.

Mayyflower said:
Rin tiled her head. "Eh?"
Amaya hugged Len. "Len!" She says happily
Ayen hugged her "i guess i'll have t do it the hard way" he said as he smiled her Rin "Be nice..." he smiled and made a happy sound "to Len!" he motioned his hands from her to Len

Len smiled and did his best to hug her back "Mama!" he said before looking at her and pointing to himself "Len?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "What do you want me to do!? It's not like I can get back with her! I left.....The moment I was weak....That's when she was attacked....."
Dante laughed "Most of them are Demons of Lust"
"I don't know! I never said to get back with her... just don't think so harshly of mom. Though after she told you to leave and you left... later that night she still said she loved you, even though you killed someone." Nanami said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blinked "I'm glad you liked it" she said with a giggle as she looked at her own plate that wasn't near empty yet.
Tel smiled at her and watched

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know! I never said to get back with her... just don't think so harshly of mom. Though after she told you to leave and you left... later that night she still said she loved you, even though you killed someone." Nanami said quietly.
Al looked shocked as he just stood there

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"I am not!"

[/QUOTE]
Dante's look turned serious as he placed a hand on the hilt of Rebellion

Roman said:
Ken took the butter and did the same to his toast. "Well, time- I almost forgot! Today's my birthday!"

(( Roman never said anything about half demon half angel booty xD ))
2143405.jpg

Lumina said:
Setting the glass down, Violetta licked the remaining wine off her lips, winking at Takeshi.
"Get some more alcohol in me and maybe I'll tell you~"

She grinned, half teasingly and half seductively, obviously enjoying this.
(*Long cold glare*)

shortyshot8 said:

Yuna looked at him and tilted her head "You seem a lot happier than earlier" she said smiling.

shortyshot8 said:

She gulped. Her brain told her to run, yet her feet stayed planted. "D-dante?" She asked, panicking as she tucked her wings tighter behind her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay! I get to keep the shiny thing!" Celia exclaimed happily as she hugged the item to her chest. "Oh oh, I can say it! I'm his fiancée!" She said with a smile before she turned and winked at Taylor.
tumblr_nedit5zb4Y1slv5gyo2_500.gif

"Oh wait... his head won't really explode right? Is he gonna hate me? I don't wanna be hated..."
Nai ran over to Celia and hugged her, "I have a sister now! Taylor doesn't tell me these things! Why don't you tell me?!" Taylor sighed, "Because I'm too cool..." Nai blinked, "Who told you that bro? They must be really nice to lie like that!" Taylor just sighed and motioned for the two to follow him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Wanna go check? ”

--------------------

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose we can do that." Asuka said. "I just hope she isn't doing anything... important."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him and tilted her head "You seem a lot happier than earlier" she said smiling.
Tel smiled more "Well it's because I realised something"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She gulped. Her brain told her to run, yet her feet stayed planted. "D-dante?" She asked, panicking as she tucked her wings tighter behind her back.

[/QUOTE]
Dante pulled out his sword and pointed it at her before swinging it with it barely cutting her arm as if warning her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back