• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland took his hands off his cheeks but was to flustered to say any thing about her eyes as his cheeks had miniature flames on them because he was blushing
"Woah, I didn't know your cheeks went on fire when you're flustered?!" She said smiling "That's so cute!" She giggled, finding this side of him adorable.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel shook his head and laughed "Nope!"
Dante smirked more before swinging his sword at her faster then she could see but before it could connect another sword stopped it
She held her breath. "Youre a douche, dante." She said plainly

Roman said:
Taylor groaned, "I am way more serious that's why I'm less lively." He said. Nai continued to hug, Celia as they walked, "What he just said is true. He doesn't even let me hug him sometimes. See look!" He said, running over to Taylor to give him a hug, only to be denied.
tumblr_myhdecLmAZ1t09ruio3_500.gif

"No hugs! One is enough!" Taylor argued. Nai gave up and sent back to hugging Celia, "See what I mean? It's like he has on a crappy diaper."
"I can change that... Maybe..." Celia whispered to Nai before looking at Taylor. "Do I get a hug?" Celia asked as she looked at Taylor with a smile.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She held her breath. "Youre a douche, dante." She said plainly

[/QUOTE]
Dante smirked "Why thank you" Nero growled tossing Dante's blade to the side "Get out of here Kat!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But it most definitely wasn't of love, either ;} )))

[/QUOTE]
(That's exactly what it was though (> :D ))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel shook his head and laughed "Nope!"
Dante smirked more before swinging his sword at her faster then she could see but before it could connect another sword stopped it
"Really? Well I'm stumped then!" She said with a chuckle before finishing her food.

shortyshot8 said:
Dante smirked "Why thank you" Nero growled tossing Dante's blade to the side "Get out of here Kat!"

"N-no!" She said, standing in front of nero. "I cant leave you here..."

shortyshot8 said:

(( I remember exactly, it was a one night stand bro xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"Really? Well I'm stumped then!" She said with a chuckle before finishing her food.
Tel snickered not wanting to tell her

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"N-no!" She said, standing in front of nero. "I cant leave you here..."

[/QUOTE]
Nero grit his teeth "Just go!"

Roman said:
(( I remember exactly, it was a one night stand bro xD ))
(You don't even know man let me explain this to you in a PM)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can change that... Maybe..." Celia whispered to Nai before looking at Taylor. "Do I get a hug?" Celia asked as she looked at Taylor with a smile.
Taylor looked at Celia and chuckled, "Yep! I'll hug you both since you asked!" Nai sighed, "Taylor? You haven't changed in the 5 years we were apart huh?" "If I say obviously not, would you cry?" "Maybe...."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her "i guess i'll have t do it the hard way" he said as he smiled her Rin "Be nice..." he smiled and made a happy sound "to Len!" he motioned his hands from her to Len
Len smiled and did his best to hug her back "Mama!" he said before looking at her and pointing to himself "Len?"
Rin looked at Len. "Gah la loo"

Amaya smiled. "Yes baby" she says pointing to Len. "Len" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:

((( Then how is Himeragi with Roman (>A>) )))

shortyshot8 said:
Tel snickered not wanting to tell her
Nero grit his teeth "Just go!"

(You don't even know man let me explain this to you in a PM)
"oh, c'mon, what is it then?" She said with a pout as her ear twitched.

Nonalaka said:
"Woah, I didn't know your cheeks went on fire when you're flustered?!" She said smiling "That's so cute!" She giggled, finding this side of him adorable.
Roland squirmed a little "i-i.... why y-you...." he said as he made the flames go away momentarily before they returned a bit redder.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Then how is Himeragi with Roman (>A>) )))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD ))

Roman said:
Takeshi sighed and looked at her, "You're kind of winning this already. I might have to let you tease me~" he said jokingly.
Violetta smirked, raising an eyebrow, resting an elbow on the table and her chin in her hand as she looked at Takeshi.

"Is that so? Seems like you're the one that wants to be teased~"

She giggled softly, taking another drink of the wine, nearly emptying the glass.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Then how is Himeragi with Roman (>A>) )))

[/QUOTE]
(I....Actually don't know...At first she made Himeragi in love with Al....Then right after they had sex she kinda...Ran off)

Nonalaka said:
"oh, c'mon, what is it then?" She said with a pout as her ear twitched.
Tel smirked "Do you REALLY wanna know?~"

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia and chuckled, "Yep! I'll hug you both since you asked!" Nai sighed, "Taylor? You haven't changed in the 5 years we were apart huh?" "If I say obviously not, would you cry?" "Maybe...."
Celia giggled before letting go of Nai and running over to Taylor, hugging him tightly. "See? All you have to do is ask! Or... be forceful with it." She said before letting go of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sir yes sir!" Asuka said before putting her hand in Akira's. "I'm doing it this time!" She suddenly exclaimed before sensing where Celia was, then proceeded to teleport her and Akira directly behind her. @Roman
Both Taylor and Nai looked at Akira and Asuka before yelling out in fright. "No! More kidnappers!"

Taylor blinked when he got a good enough look, "Those aren't kidnappers.... That's Akira and.... And.... Excuse me miss, but who are you?"

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Why does he want to kill me?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled Dante....Somewhere "Because you are a fallen angel!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at Len. "Gah la loo"
Amaya smiled. "Yes baby" she says pointing to Len. "Len" she says happily
Ayen sighed "well, i have no idea what that means...." he said rubbing Rins head

Len smiled then pointed at Rin and made a slapping motion then pointed to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back