• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken took the butter and did the same to his toast. "Well, time- I almost forgot! Today's my birthday!"

(( Roman never said anything about half demon half angel booty xD ))
''oh yeah thats right haha. happy birthday. how old are you so i can give you your birthday punches?''

*She asked jokingly*

''im just kidding...i wont punch you'' (brb shower)

Lumina said:
The slightest bit of blush found her cheeks as her mind wandered, thinking of the possibilities of Takeshi's statement.
"Yeah, I'm definitely holding it to ya now. No backing out now."

Another drink of the glass of wine was downed.
Takeshi chuckled, "How about we see after dinner?" He asked. "You should know by experience... Or then again, were we too drunk to remember that...?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he watched the two going back and forth, replying to Asuka when she had finished talking♅...
“ That's good~ ”

...♅Akira quickly noticed the male and manoeuvred his body infront of Asuka instinctively, the bullet impacting his stomach. As he did this, he pulled his spear from it's sheathe and swung it outwards, killing the male as well as the males who had surrounded them, a shock-wave occurring from Akira swinging his spear. He turned to Asuka and spoke, frantically looking for a wound on her, not knowing he was the one had been shot♅...

“ Are you okay?! ”

tumblr_ndhdn9ikML1snltj3o1_500_zpselnsr31k.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stared at Akira with wide eyes as she processed what just happened. "What do you mean if I'm okay? You're the one who got hit, not me!" She exclaimed and looked down at the wound that was on his stomach. "There's no scratch on me, I'm perfectly fine. I'm more worried about you!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "Yeah..." He said softly "From how it seems...I will die from it"
"I don't want you to die though!" She said as she shook her head "I was scared enough already today when I thought you were going to!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at Akira with wide eyes as she processed what just happened. "What do you mean if I'm okay? You're the one who got hit, not me!" She exclaimed and looked down at the wound that was on his stomach. "There's no scratch on me, I'm perfectly fine. I'm more worried about you!"
...♅Akira blocked out Asuka's words, soon replying to her second statement as he continued to look for a wound, placing his hand onto her stomach, chest and arms♅...

“ Are you sure?! You aren't hurt?! ”

Nonalaka said:
"I don't want you to die though!" She said as she shook her head "I was scared enough already today when I thought you were going to!"
Tel smiled as he looked into her eyes "I will try to not die...For you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh yeah thats right haha. happy birthday. how old are you so i can give you your birthday punches?''
*She asked jokingly*

''im just kidding...i wont punch you'' (brb shower)

[/QUOTE]
(( Take your time ^°^ ))

Ken chuckled, "18! Finally!" He exclaimed happily. "Aging in human years suck... I wonder if my body will remain young, from my healing ability..."

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "How about we see after dinner?" He asked. "You should know by experience... Or then again, were we too drunk to remember that...?" He asked.
Violetta swirled the dark red liquid in the glass, looking down at the alcohol.

"Still don't really remember anything... but maybe you'll refresh my memory later?"

Her eyes flitted up to Takeshi, licking the remaining wine off her lips just then, simply to tease him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blocked out Asuka's words, soon replying to her second statement as he continued to look for a wound, placing his hand onto her stomach, chest and arms♅...
“ Are you sure?! You aren't hurt?! ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grabbed a hold of Akira's hands and held them in front of her, "I'm fine! I wasn't hurt, there aren't any wounds or anything. Seriously..." She said quietly before looking back down at his stomach.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled as he looked into her eyes "I will try to not die...For you"
She smiled softly "Though I'll make sure you won't die even if I means reading many different healing spells and potions and everything!" She said shaking her head a bit.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled softly "Though I'll make sure you won't die even if I means reading many different healing spells and potions and everything!" She said shaking her head a bit.
Tel kissed her nose "This is one of the reasons I love you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grabbed a hold of Akira's hands and held them in front of her, "I'm fine! I wasn't hurt, there aren't any wounds or anything. Seriously..." She said quietly before looking back down at his stomach.
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, his breathing slowly becoming heavier♅...

“ I'm glad.. If you died, I wouldn't be able to live in this world any more. ”

tumblr_nluqgbLfgU1s38ncvo4_500_zpszbj4kppe.png

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Yes, our wedding will be the weirdest event on the face of the Earth." He said laughing a little. He then blinked when Celia said she always did that, "W-What? I don't get hugged that tightly!" He said, looking out into the distance. He saw a guy walking towards them, something in his hand. When the man made it a good enough distance, he pulled out a gun and fired, aiming right for Asuka.
@Fukushima Akira

----------

(( Done ))
"Lies! I always hug you like that!" Celia said and poked his cheek before hearing a gun shot go off. Her ears twitched frantically as she watched everything happen in front of her.

Lumina said:
Violetta swirled the dark red liquid in the glass, looking down at the alcohol.
"Still don't really remember anything... but maybe you'll refresh my memory later?"

Her eyes flitted up to Takeshi, licking the remaining wine off her lips just then, simply to tease him.
Takeshi looked at her and grinned again, this time standing up.

renji8.gif

"How about we go now? Just buy some wine from some place and go home? Besides, they've been taking forever with the food."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Lies! I always hug you like that!" Celia said and poked his cheek before hearing a gun shot go off. Her ears twitched frantically as she watched everything happen in front of her.
Taylor sighed in relief, seeing that Asuka was alright, but he wasn't sure if he could say the same about Akira. "Dammit... Celia you're alright, right? You too, Nai, are you alright?" Nai looked up at Taylor and nodded, scared for his life. "Yes, I'm fine." "Akira... Are you alright?"

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied, his breathing slowly becoming heavier♅...
“ I'm glad.. If you died, I wouldn't be able to live in this world any more. ”

tumblr_nluqgbLfgU1s38ncvo4_500_zpszbj4kppe.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sniffed and looked up at Akira, "You dummy... I would have dodged it in enough time.. but instead you took the stupid bullet."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sniffed and looked up at Akira, "You dummy... I would have dodged it in enough time.. but instead you took the stupid the bullet."
("The stupid the bullet" xD Dead)

Roman said:
Taylor sighed in relief, seeing that Asuka was alright, but he wasn't sure if he could say the same about Akira. "Dammit... Celia you're alright, right? You too, Nai, are you alright?" Nai looked up at Taylor and nodded, scared for his life. "Yes, I'm fine." "Akira... Are you alright?"
@Fukushima Akira
"Yeah I'm fine..." Celia said quietly as she stared at Asuka and Akira, a worried look on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back