• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken smiled, "Its not the easy to remember when you look like you're my age... Then again, you're older than me."
"if u include my past life then yes"

BBCotaku said:
"Since, hmm, now." Nul pinches the bridge of his nose, angered by the disruption in his routine. "And if you don't move your ass I'll kick it into next week."
Raze laughed. "You see, that's funny." He said as a small android with a sharp blade attached to it appeared behind Nul, ready to kill him. "If you don't put me down, I'm going to make sure you never saw me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just nodded "why did he smile?" she asked kikuri

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno. he's probably just friendly"

*She said shrugging slightly*

"the angels and demon and other beings here are usually friendly with each other"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara just looked over at satoshi then hugged him again and closed her eyes as thana laughed "then i guess my boy just looks like a cute little kid" she said teasingly to him
-----------------------------------

rina blushed more and just nodded to his words not knowing what to say

----------------------------------------

"sure my love" lana said as she pulled ramona down and hugged her tightly as they layed on the bed

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked at Ara and sighed, "Is there something you want from me? You never talk as much..." he said softly, trying to make sure he didn't hurt her.

---------

Luke chuckled, "Look! There's the car right there." He said laughing a little. "Come on, Rina! Let's get our drink on!"

-----------

Ramona buried her face into Lana's chest. "It's okay. I still like making you blush."

Roman said:
"I had to live in there for about a month. My mother didn't know how to undo the spell, since she said it was, 'too unusual, even for a being maid of magic', I guess she was right..." Asuna giggled. "I had to smell like a newborn baby chick for a month."
"Oh, dear" she giggled "It must have been really lonely though, I'd hate that" she frowned.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"I dunno. he's probably just friendly"
*She said shrugging slightly*

"the angels and demon and other beings here are usually friendly with each other"

[/QUOTE]
myuki just shrugged then continued to eat

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"if u include my past life then yes"

[/QUOTE]
"I'll include your past life because that's how old you truly are." Ken said with a nod.

Roman said:
Satoshi looked at Ara and sighed, "Is there something you want from me? You never talk as much..." he said softly, trying to make sure he didn't hurt her.
---------

Luke chuckled, "Look! There's the car right there." He said laughing a little. "Come on, Rina! Let's get our drink on!"

-----------

Ramona buried her face into Lana's chest. "It's okay. I still like making you blush."
Ara just shook her head as she hugged him not answering him

----------------------

rina nodded then picked up the pace a little and started for the bar

-------------------------

lana blushed badly and tightened her grip around ramona triyng not to blush more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just shrugged then continued to eat

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri just took another bite as she looked at the man after she took a bite wondering if he was still looking at them*

Roman said:
"I'll include your past life because that's how old you truly are." Ken said with a nod.
"haha okay"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze laughed. "You see, that's funny." He said as a small android with a sharp blade attached to it appeared behind Nul, ready to kill him. "If you don't put me down, I'm going to make sure you never saw me."
((Casually points out Nul was pinching his own nose but okay ^_^ ))

Nul gave an exasperated sigh and let Raze go, snapping his fingers causing blue flame to flicker to life. "I don't have time for this."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, dear" she giggled "It must have been really lonely though, I'd hate that" she frowned.
"Yeah it was. I was almost made into breakfast a few times, but I eventually told my mom to draw a face on my egg so she wouldn't eat me." Asuna said.

katie giggled at her sisters as they ran threw the town playing and having fun

"tag your it!!" lily yelled to rina

"heyyyy" rina yelled back before she started to run after katie and lily "ill get you!"

"no you wont"

cant catch meeeee!"

@BlueHawk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus crossed his arms. "So what do you think of this cafe? I heard from a couple of guys it was perfect." He said.
"Perfect?, Well, I like it here, I come here most days so I suppose its pretty nice here..." she said with a nod as she looked around.

BBCotaku said:
((Casually points out Nul was pinching his own nose but okay ^_^ ))
Nul gave an exasperated sigh and let Raze go, snapping his fingers causing blue flame to flicker to life. "I don't have time for this."
Raze called off his android and it disappeared. "That's a good boy~" He said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri just took another bite as she looked at the man after she took a bite wondering if he was still looking at them*

"haha okay"

[/QUOTE]
the boy just continued to watch them his eyes turning a hypnotic yellow for a sec before going normal

Nonalaka said:
"Perfect?, Well, I like it here, I come here most days so I suppose its pretty nice here..." she said with a nod as she looked around.
Nexus nodded at her answer before the clerk came with his sweet tea. He began sipping it. "So it's really that nice here? That's nice..." He said.

Daniel reaver] [COLOR=#59b300]katie giggled at her sisters as they ran threw the town playing and having fun[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff9999]"tag your it!!" lily yelled to rina[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3]"heyyyy" rina yelled back before she started to run after katie and lily "ill get you!"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#59b300]"no you wont"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff9999]cant catch meeeee!"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
As they run, a purple mist steams out of a nearby sewer grate. It has no particular smell, but floats up to the sky and eventually disappears amongst the clouds.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara just shook her head as she hugged him not answering him
----------------------

rina nodded then picked up the pace a little and started for the bar

-------------------------

lana blushed badly and tightened her grip around ramona triyng not to blush more

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked at Thana, as if saying can she ask what's wrong.

--------------

Luke eventually made it to the bar and motioned for Rina to go in before him.

-------------

Ramona giggled, "Now I made you blush on purpose~" she said before kissing Lana.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed his lips together "i'm not adorable, I"m handsome...." he said quietly as the flames started to go away.
"Well right now you are both of those" she giggled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the boy just continued to watch them his eyes turning a hypnotic yellow for a sec before going normal

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri saw this and tilted her head slightly as she watched him cautiously*

Roman said:
Nai blinked, "Brother is gonna get nosebleeds... Now I feel like I finally got him for not hugging me! Messing with him is so fun... And I like fun!" He exclaimed happily.
giphy.gif
Celia giggled and ruffled his hair, "You'll have lots of fun and getting back at Taylor if you're with me." She said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

"haha okay"

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed and laid back on her bed, so he was looking at the ceiling.

BlueHawk said:
As they run, a purple mist steams out of a nearby sewer grate. It has no particular smell, but floats up to the sky and eventually disappears amongst the clouds.
"what was that"

"i dont know?"

"Lets go see!" lily said as she started for the gate while her sisters slowly started to follow

"i-i dont know lily it looks scary down there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back