• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri still watched cautiously as she looked back at Kikuri*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled happily as she finished her burgure then looked over at kikuri and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled happily as she finished her burgure then looked over at kikuri and smiled

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri smiled back but felt like something was off about Myuki*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi smiled bck*

[/QUOTE]
"I actually didn't think peace and quiet was so relaxing..." Ken said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara did follow satoshi out of the room and then looked at him "big brother?" she asked quietly
-------------------------------------

rina giggled and sat down next to him and then looked around "this seems nice" she said to him

-----------------------------

lana nodded before she kissed her back again then broke it "still..... its not fair because its to embarrassing for me to do that so i have to find other ways to make you blush" she said to ramona

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi nodded, "Yeah Ara?" He asked.

-----------

Luke asked the bartender for a drink before looking at Rina, "Of course it is. A lot of people aren't here either, just how you like it."

-----------

Ramona smiled, "That's alright, it's not like it's a contest." She said softly, before kissing her again.

BBCotaku said:
"Chaotic and quite possibly suffering from schizophrenia," Nul replied smugly.
Raze flicked a crumb of bread at Nul's face. "But we all know who has the real mental problem here." He said. "I'll give you a hint; it's you."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "What ever you say~" she said as the movie began.
Roland huffed then put his arm around her as he looked at the screen

((timeskip))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri smiled back but felt like something was off about Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
myuki just smiled more before she noticed a slushe on the menu then smiled brightly wanting to get one

Roman said:
"I actually didn't think peace and quiet was so relaxing..." Ken said with a laugh.

-----------

Luke asked the bartender for a drink before looking at Rina, "Of course it is. A lot of people aren't here either, just how you like it."

-----------

Ramona smiled, "That's alright, it's not like it's a contest." She said softly, before kissing her again.
"we should try the onsen we have in the back"

Roman said:

-----------

-----------

"what should we do?" she asked quietly as she looked at him waiting for an answer

rina nodded in agreement to him bereft also ordering a drink then smiling more at luke

---------------------------------

Lana just nodded as she kissed ramona back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just smiled more before she noticed a slushe on the menu then smiled brightly wanting to get one

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled a bit and called one of the employees to get her a slushie which the employee did and gives the slushie to Myuki*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"we should try the onsen we have in the back"

[/QUOTE]
Ken blinked, "Is there anything you guys don't have?" He asked sitting up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri giggled a bit and called one of the employees to get her a slushie which the employee did and gives the slushie to Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
myuki smiled happily then started to drink the slushie quickly before freezing and hugging kikuri tightly as she shivered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what should we do?" she asked quietly as she looked at him waiting for an answer

rina nodded in agreement to him bereft also ordering a drink then smiling more at luke

---------------------------------

Lana just nodded as she kissed ramona back

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know..." Satoshi said quietly. "I was gonna go nap. I haven't took one all day and I could really use one."

------------

The bartender gave Luke his drink, which he then proceeded to take a sip of. "You're all smiles aren't you?"

------------

Ramona pressed into Lana, deepening the kiss.

Roman said:
Takeshi put his hand in hers, "Yep, waiting on you, babe."
Within moments they were back at home, with Violetta already sitting on the bed downing some of the wine. She grinned over at Takeshi, almost as if to say "why aren't you over here already?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled happily then started to drink the slushie quickly before freezing and hugging kikuri tightly as she shivered

[/QUOTE]
"ow ow ow"

*She winced but giggled at the same time before summoning a warm jacket and putting it over Myuki*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She shrugs*

[/QUOTE]
Ken nodded, "I guess we can." He said, making his clothes change into a red towel around his waist

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "I guess we can." He said, making his clothes change into a red towel around his waist
"alright..."

*She said before a red towel was wrapped around her and her clothes on the bed*

Roman said:
"I don't know..." Satoshi said quietly. "I was gonna go nap. I haven't took one all day and I could really use one."
------------

The bartender gave Luke his drink, which he then proceeded to take a sip of. "You're all smiles aren't you?"

------------

Ramona pressed into Lana, deepening the kiss.
Ara just nodded before she walked to satoshi and hugged him again before she turned and started to walk away

-------------------------

rina blushed and looked away shyly "s-so what if i am.. i-i have a reason" she said shyly to him

------------------------------------

lana blushed a little more as she wrapped her arms around ramona tightly and kissed her back

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Well they wouldn't lie about that, It'd be kinda pointless to lie about that" she chuckled as someone arrived with her coffee.
Nexus sighed. "I can't believe I actually MISS Axel... I'm such a wuss." He said as he took another sip of his sweet tea.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Raze flicked a crumb of bread at Nul's face. "But we all know who has the real mental problem here." He said. "I'll give you a hint; it's you."
((I gotta run sorry :( ))

Nul crunched the lollipop in half. "I won't deny that," he scowled truthfully. "But at least I don't waste thought and oxygen talking to pieces of scrap."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki just hugged kikuri stil as she started to tighten her coil around her trying to warm up

daniel laughed a little at her as he set the steak in a pan then put it on the stove before walking over to euloria and kissing her "dont be all pouts you" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri soon managed the pain enough to stop wincing as she rubs Myuki's back*

BBCotaku said:
((I gotta run sorry :( ))
Nul crunched the lollipop in half. "I won't deny that," he scowled truthfully. "But at least I don't waste thought and oxygen talking to pieces of scrap."
The android suddenly looked pissed as it started glowing red, pointing it's blade at him. "Careful, it's feelings are very sensitive~" He said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back