• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(I hate you with a passion xD )
(Doesn't matter the Lich Kings blade is made by THOUSANDS of souls including the ones he took like Celia)
((you would be laughing if you hated me..... :P ))

((also, if you define a weapon by the souls in it, then the weapon is influenced by the past personality's of those souls, so if they all don't like it......))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed a little then kissed her forehead "you cant over work your self love.. and i know that if i let you do something soon youll be doing more and more work and thats not good" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
She puffed out her cheeks "I guess you're right..." she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
(I hate you with a passion xD )
(Doesn't matter the Lich Kings blade is made by THOUSANDS of souls including the ones he took like Celia)
((He absorbed that soul tho... So he has Celia's soul now... As for those souls... He only managed to leave a dent... Silent Blade takes a lot of energy to use tho. Order can't use that attack again...))

Order just stared at The Lich King with a dead stare. "I haven't even started..." He said. "You have hurt our mother for the last time William... You know what your punishment is." He said as his expression was dead serious. He was referring to being banished out of existence. Order had that power now due to having the soul of Celia.

Nonalaka said:
She puffed out her cheeks "I guess you're right..." she said quietly.
daniel smiled a little more at euloria before he kissed her cheek then rubbed her stomach "dont worry once our baby comes ill let you do all the work you want ok" he said to her

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"I didnt see what?" She asked.

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled "So much for Devil's never cry"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"who do we have here?" the man asked him before chuckling "i believe that massive beast sent you here for some thing els.. it never sends just anyone here" the man in the blue said making the other one laugh a little

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Yes I am here for something VERY important to me"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Oh, Okay, does he live far away?" She asked.
Nexus shook his head. "Actually, I'm staying with him for the time being. I came here to take a break from him." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((He absorbed that soul tho... So he has Celia's soul now... As for those souls... He only managed to leave a dent... Silent Blade takes a lot of energy to use tho. Order can't use that attack again...))
Order just stared at The Lich King with a dead stare. "I haven't even started..." He said. "You have hurt our mother for the last time William... You know what your punishment is." He said as his expression was dead serious. He was referring to being banished out of existence. Order had that power now due to having the soul of Celia.
(( *pokes*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki blushed and went wide eyed freezing when she was kissed. the kiss its self warmed her up from emmbarassment

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri soon pulled away and smiled at Myuki*

"try not to drink slushies so fast"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "yes it is..... scaredycat" he said teasingly as he stood up.
"E-Eh?, I-I wasn't scared!" She pouted she said as she stood up aswell and hugged onto his arm a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri soon pulled away and smiled at Myuki*
"try not to drink slushies so fast"

[/QUOTE]
myuki looked down out of embarrassment and nodded "y-yeah" she whispered

SoulofTobi said:
((you would be laughing if you hated me..... :P ))
((also, if you define a weapon by the souls in it, then the weapon is influenced by the past personality's of those souls, so if they all don't like it......))
(BUT The helm of Frostmourne is powered by a soul MUCH MUCH greater than the sword Frostmourne)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(But that's not possible unless you overpower the soul within the helm ._.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"and what is it that is very important to you" they both asked him in unison

[/QUOTE]
A smirk spread over his face "Hina"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She tilted her head. "What are you talking about?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero shook his head "Let's go home"

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?, I-I wasn't scared!" She pouted she said as she stood up aswell and hugged onto his arm a bit.
Roland smiled down at her "could of fooled me~" he said softly as he rubbed her head with his free hand.

shortyshot8 said:
(BUT The helm of Frostmourne is powered by a soul MUCH MUCH greater than the sword Frostmourne)

"so shes what your after eh" the man in blue said to him before chuckling a little at al "and i guess you wish for permission to pass the sentinel" the one in red asked al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki looked down out of embarrassment and nodded "y-yeah" she whispered

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled a bit before resuming eating her burger*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"so shes what your after eh" the man in blue said to him before chuckling a little at al "and i guess you wish for permission to pass the sentinel" the one in red asked al

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "If I can then yes and if not...Well....I hope we won't have to go there"

shortyshot8 said:

((Two souls versus one soul... xD And who says they didn't?))

Order opened a portal behind William, leading to the plain of non-existence. "Say goodbye William..." He muttered as a golden aura blazed around him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri giggled a bit before resuming eating her burger*

[/QUOTE]
myuki sat there for the rest of the time frozen in embarrassment with her head down

shortyshot8 said:
((so what you're saying is it's a weapon with a hilt more powerful than the blade..... i feel like that's backwards..... and useless....))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled a little more at euloria before he kissed her cheek then rubbed her stomach "dont worry once our baby comes ill let you do all the work you want ok" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and smiled "Okay then"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back