• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus grunted. "As if, why would I ever want to be HIS brother..." He said as he sulked.
She raised a brow "...you said like 5 minutes ago you missed him...unless you dont want to be his brother because you have some kind of bromance going on..." she said nonchalantly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed softly at her as he started the potato

suddenly a small whisper came echoing through the forest "al" it said as it echoed around him so he wouldn't know where it came from

[/QUOTE]
Al looked around "Hina....."

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki wanted to know what made these little girls so pure, made them invincible to his fury. He took a few more steps toward them, his movement pained looking. He makes sure to leave his hood up, not wanting to further frighten the girls.
rina looked at him seeing the pained movements before she started to slowly slip from her sisters grip and move to see what was wrong with the man

"rina dont" katie said to her in fear

lily tried to grab rina and stop her

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked around "Hina....."
"al... not another step forward" the whisper said to him

shortyshot8 said:
(But I feel bad now T-T)
William frowned as he looked up before his eyes widened and he reached out his hand to grab....Nothing....There was no one who was there for him....No one who understood
Celia raised her staff above her head before muttering a few words. "Die..." She said before she whacked him as hard as she could on the head before a portal opened sending him to the plain of nonexistence, where Tyler and Dark Tyler now rested.

((It's too late, it was your choice...))

@Daniel reaver

Lumina said:
Within moments they were back at home, with Violetta already sitting on the bed downing some of the wine. She grinned over at Takeshi, almost as if to say "why aren't you over here already?"
Takeshi took a sear next to her, gently taking the wine, he took a big swig. He then looked over at her and smirked, pulling her into a kiss.

shortyshot8 said:
(But I feel bad now T-T)
William frowned as he looked up before his eyes widened and he reached out his hand to grab....Nothing....There was no one who was there for him....No one who understood
Celia raised her staff above her head before muttering a few words. "Die..." She said before she whacked him as hard as she could on the head before a portal opened sending him to the plain of nonexistence, where Tyler and Dark Tyler now rested.
((It's too late, it was your choice...))

@Daniel reaver
laira ran over to the girl and looked at her desperately "wheres my tyler?!?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina looked at him seeing the pained movements before she started to slowly slip from her sisters grip and move to see what was wrong with the man
"rina dont" katie said to her in fear

lily tried to grab rina and stop her

"al... not another step forward" the whisper said to him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki just observed as Rina approached him, looking down at her. His bones were an off shade of white, and his eyes glowed a soft purple. "I am old, dying, been dead." He hisses soflty, his knees buckling slightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Ara just nodded before she walked to satoshi and hugged him again before she turned and started to walk away
-------------------------

rina blushed and looked away shyly "s-so what if i am.. i-i have a reason" she said shyly to him

------------------------------------

lana blushed a little more as she wrapped her arms around ramona tightly and kissed her back

[/QUOTE]
Luke laughed, "Why's that, Rina?" He asked taking another drink.

----------

Ramona let out a soft moan as they kissed, before pulling away, panting quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed softly at her as he started the potato

suddenly a small whisper came echoing through the forest "al" it said as it echoed around him so he wouldn't know where it came from

[/QUOTE]
(...started the potato? xD ))

Euloria just watched.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki giggled a little then nodded before looking around for a way to the beach

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri followed Myuki around*

Daniel reaver]laira ran over to the girl and looked at her desperately "wheres my tyler?!?" [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]Celia continued to cry as she dropped her staff and she hugged Liara. "H-He's gone sweety... H-He died a noble death..." She said softly.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] @shortyshot8 [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki just observed as Rina approached him, looking down at her. His bones were an off shade of white, and his eyes glowed a soft purple. "I am old, dying, been dead." He hisses soflty, his knees buckling slightly.
rina flinched a little when he hissed before she started for him again as water started to seep up around the scary man

WeirdPrincess said:
Nai followed behind them, texting Taylor to tell him they had left and were heading somewhere else. "Where are we going?" He asked them, trying to get their attention.

Roman said:
Luke laughed, "Why's that, Rina?" He asked taking another drink.
----------

Ramona let out a soft moan as they kissed, before pulling away, panting quietly.
"y-you know" she said to embarrassed to say it

-------------

lana looked at ramona when she pulled away then smiled a little at her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "if anything ever comes after you it has to get through me~" he said softly "and i don't think anything likes having fire thrown at them."
Dakota giggled lightly "Shall we go home?, or would you like to go elsewhere?"

Nonalaka said:
(...started the potato? xD ))
Euloria just watched.
daniel sighed a happy sigh as he made the baked potato then started finishing up the steak

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri followed Myuki around*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "wheres the beach" she asked her [DOUBLEPOST=1440002193][/DOUBLEPOST] [QUOTE=TheRebelliousDragon] [COLOR=#ff00ff]Celia continued to cry as she dropped her staff and she hugged Liara. "H-He's gone sweety... H-He died a noble death..." She said softly.[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] @shortyshot8 [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
liaras eyes slowly widened as tears started to stream down her cheeks "n-no..... no" she said before she screamed loudly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"alright..."
*She said before a red towel was wrapped around her and her clothes on the bed*

[/QUOTE]
"You obviously like red just as much as I do." Ken joked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel sighed a happy sigh as he made the baked potato then started finishing up the steak

"wheres the beach" she asked her

liaras eyes slowly widened as tears started to stream down her cheeks "n-no..... no" she said before she screamed loudly

[/QUOTE]
Celia wept with her. "It's ok sweetie... Let it all out..." She said softly. "He saved many lives..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "Shall we go home?, or would you like to go elsewhere?"
Roland smiled then thought "unless you know a good spot to watch the stars, then no, lets go home~" he said pecking her forehead.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel sighed a happy sigh as he made the baked potato then started finishing up the steak

"wheres the beach" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then happily hummed to herself as one of the hatchlings sat on her lap and she petted it.

Celia continued to cry as she dropped her staff and she hugged Liara. "H-He's gone sweety... H-He died a noble death..." She said softly.
@shortyshot8
@Lumina
Han remained in the same spot, not moving an inch. (( He's not dead just feels really bad xP ))

Nonalaka said:
Euloria then happily hummed to herself as one of the hatchlings sat on her lap and she petted it.
daniel glanced over and smiled a little before he set the steak onto a plate and then poured her a glass of milk then picked the glass and plate up and started over "here" he said softly to her with a warm smile

Celia wept with her. "It's ok sweetie... Let it all out..." She said softly. "He saved many lives..."
liara kept screaming at the top of her lungs as she buried her self into Celia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"y-you know" she said to embarrassed to say it
-------------

lana looked at ramona when she pulled away then smiled a little at her

[/QUOTE]
"Is it because I'm letting you come over to my place?" Luke asked, taking another sip of his drink.

-------------

Ramona giggled, "You were always a good kisser... And you say you can't make me blush that way."

Roman said:
Han remained in the same spot, not moving an inch. (( He's not dead just feels really bad xP ))
((I don't know why your so happy about this... One of Roman's best friends and Celia's child just died xD ))

Celia continued to weep with Liara.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel glanced over and smiled a little before he set the steak onto a plate and then poured her a glass of milk then picked the glass and plate up and started over "here" he said softly to her with a warm smile

liara kept screaming at the top of her lungs as she buried her self into Celia

[/QUOTE]
Celia just kept hugging her she used one of her fingers to weave the ashes of Tyler into a jar. "This is all that's left of him..." She said softly. "Should we have a funeral for his death...?" She asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back