• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "Alright... I'll get the answer out of you, because maybe isn't good enough." He said, taking a drink.
------------

Ramona began to take off her jacket, deepening the kiss before slowly sticking her tongue into her mouth
rina giggled a little "in your dreams" she said teasingly to him before taking another drink

------------------

annabel blushed but also started to take of her clothes like ramona was while coping her with the kiss

(fade?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"ah..."
*She then looked around remembering from her past life that she was killed at the beach*

[/QUOTE]
myuki smiled brightly and grabed kikuri then pulled her along quickly

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at it about to break out into a sprint at it before stopping
the hina frowned when he didn't run to her before looking down then turning away and heading in the direction he was going

WeirdPrincess said:
"On an adventure!" Celia exclaimed and raised her finger in the air. "We're leaving, that's what she means." Asuka stated as she looked at him and then walked out of the building. "Nooo... We're going on an adventure!" "We're leaving and going somewhere else... maybe your house or mine." "Or we can go shopping for our wedding dress. We can do that too." Celia stated as she marched around outside. "That's... probably a good idea."
Nai sighed, "Why didn't you just say that?" He asked. "Big sis, you said your wedding was gonna be weird right? Can I wear a costume?" He asked happily.

Da

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked around "yeah, this will work..." he said as he looked at her "and could you get us a large blanket?" he asked smiling at her.
She giggled "Already done!" she said as she pointed to one behind him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled brightly and grabed kikuri then pulled her along quickly

the hina frowned when he didn't run to her before looking down then turning away and heading in the direction he was going

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his fists before looking down at the ring in his hand "Is this even real....?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"my tyler cant be dead h-he promised me" she whimpered as she hugged the jar more her wings wrapping around her and the jar

"ive never been to the beach" she said happily to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
Celia just hugged her. "I-I'm afraid he's gone..." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki smiled brightly and grabed kikuri then pulled her along quickly

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri followed as she was trying to not show her fear at the beach*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled a little "in your dreams" she said teasingly to him before taking another drink
------------------

annabel blushed but also started to take of her clothes like ramona was while coping her with the kiss

(fade?)

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "You'll tell me. I'll make sure of it." He said drinking some more."

-------------

(( Annabel? xD ))

Ramona was blushing a dark red, looking over at Lana after they finished. "I love you~"

shortyshot8 said:
Al clenched his fists before looking down at the ring in his hand "Is this even real....?"
hina just kept walking twoards the massive tree a frown on her face and her head down before she broke into a run as she tried not to cry

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Already done!" she said as she pointed to one behind him.
Roland smiled as he picked it up and found a better spot then slightly set it down as he sat down and patted his lap "come on~" he said warmly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi got in as well*

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked over at Airi and slowly scooted closer to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just kept walking twoards the massive tree a frown on her face and her head down before she broke into a run as she tried not to cry

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her while thinking "Who told me to stop...And....Why am I listening?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kikuri followed as she was trying to not show her fear at the beach*

[/QUOTE]
myuki pulled her to some changing booths then smiled "come on lets go" she said happily

shortyshot8 said:
(How???)
William's breathing was heavy from the blow he received from Tyler "Where am I dammit!?"
((One person... Thana. Thana determines if Tyler and Dark Tyler die or not...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled at her then nodded "welcome love" he said softly as he set the plate down then hugged euloria

[/QUOTE]
Euloria hugged him back and smiled, kissing his cheek "I'm very lucky to be with someone so sweet" she giggled

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "You'll tell me. I'll make sure of it." He said drinking some more."
-------------

(( Annabel? xD ))

Ramona was blushing a dark red, looking over at Lana after they finished. "I love you~"
"nope" rina said while also taking another drink

--------------

(whoops)

lana smiled at ramona "i love you too" she whispered back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara just shook her head as she held the jar "i want my tyler" she whimpered

[/QUOTE]
Celia held the jar as well. "I want him back too..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her while thinking "Who told me to stop...And....Why am I listening?"
hina just kept running as the whisper came back except there where two one saying to turn back and the other saying to go forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back