• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi closed her eyes and relaxed*

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Airi? This mansion is... Odd... In a good way though. Where did it come from?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]myuki pulled her to some changing booths then smiled "come on lets go" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
"um....alright"

*She said before changing into a bikini*

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "You know your joke backfires right? If you say that, it means you would know, meaning you look at naked men. Which takes us to the conclusion that you like males~"

tumblr_inline_nja7rt91Rz1sjg7q3.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly, soon grabbing his wound and releasing a slow growl. He replied♅...

“ Impossible, I bear no feelings towards men, however I can't exactly help seeing your weiner when you wave it in my face.. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia held the jar as well. "I want him back too..." She said softly.
liara looked at the jar then at the ring on her left hand then cried more

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"um....alright"
*She said before changing into a bikini*

[/QUOTE]
myuki giggled before she looked around then blushed "u-umm kikuri.. i dont have a bikini" she said to her

Roman appeared next to Han, knowing something was wrong. He then patted his back and teleported him home before walking towards Celia and Liara

@TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara looked at the jar then at the ring on her left hand then cried more

myuki giggled before she looked around then blushed "u-umm kikuri.. i dont have a bikini" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Celia petted Liara's hair softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina just kept running as the whisper came back except there where two one saying to turn back and the other saying to go forward

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "No.....I make my own path....This is little more than a test....Hina wouldn't care if I chased after her one bit"

((In no way. They stay dead unless Thana does something about it...))
(Well thanks for telling ME something that doesn't involve me)

Roman said:
Nai sighed, "Why didn't you just say that?" He asked. "Big sis, you said your wedding was gonna be weird right? Can I wear a costume?" He asked happily.
"It's gonna be super weird! You can wear anything you want, I don't care." Celia said happily as she looked back at him. "Asuka's gonna wear a suit so that should be interesting." "I'm so excited... really, I can't contain my joy." Asuka said quietly.

Roman said:
Roman appeared next to Han, knowing something was wrong. He then patted his back and teleported him home before walking towards Celia and Liara
@TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver
Celia petted Liara's hair softly.
liara screamed in pain again as her wings came out and spread out all the way "tyler come back!" she said through the screams

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he picked it up and found a better spot then slightly set it down as he sat down and patted his lap "come on~" he said warmly.
Dakota smiled as she made her way over and sat on his lap "I used to come here a sometimes by myself if my powers were being difficult...that way I didn't have to worry about breaking things ...or hurting people..." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara looked at the jar then at the ring on her left hand then cried more

[/QUOTE]
"oh, um...here"

*She said before giving her a white bikini which was the same as hers so their bikinis matched*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly, soon grabbing his wound and releasing a slow growl. He replied♅...
“ Impossible, I bear no feelings towards men, however I can't exactly help seeing your weiner when you wave it in my face.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor sighed, "I never got any complaints... Must not be small. Now let's get off this subject. It's weird."

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "No.....I make my own path....This is little more than a test....Hina wouldn't care if I chased after her one bit"
"go forward continue" one said as the other told him to leave this place

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara screamed in pain again as her wings came out and spread out all the way "tyler come back!" she said through the screams

[/QUOTE]
A voice echoed in the room "THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING" It said with no presence visible

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"I don't know. no one told me yet.."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... Is there anything special about the place?" Ken asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"oh, um...here"
*She said before giving her a white bikini which was the same as hers so their bikinis matched*

[/QUOTE]
"thank you" she said happily before going to another booth to change

shortyshot8 said:
((Your welcome bb xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"go forward continue" one said as the other told him to leave this place

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before looking at the massive tree "What is that..." He muttered as he began walking to it

Roman said:
"Oh... Is there anything special about the place?" Ken asked.
"all I know is, it's just two households combined and it continues to grow as trusted people move in"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"thank you" she said happily before going to another booth to change

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri waited for Myuki*

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's gonna be super weird! You can wear anything you want, I don't care." Celia said happily as she looked back at him. "Asuka's gonna wear a suit so that should be interesting." "I'm so excited... really, I can't contain my joy." Asuka said quietly.
Nai smiled brightly, "Yes!" He exclaimed. "Wait... A suit?" He asked confused. "Why a suit?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she made her way over and sat on his lap "I used to come here a sometimes by myself if my powers were being difficult...that way I didn't have to worry about breaking things ...or hurting people..." she said quietly.
Roland smiled "my place to hide was my workshop, anything that i could manage to break i could just fix again" he said softly as he wrapped the blanket around them "and during the winter, it would be the roof of the family home..." he said pecking her cheek "which, to be completely honest.... was more of a manor..." he said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara screamed in pain again as her wings came out and spread out all the way "tyler come back!" she said through the screams

[/QUOTE]
"What happened to, Tyler?" Roman asked.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"all I know is, it's just two households combined and it continues to grow as trusted people move in"

*Kikuri waited for Myuki*

[/QUOTE]
"That's nice." He said, looking up at the sky. "You guys must trust a lot of people, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back