• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Another idea you could use in the mean time are Mario power-ups as substitute for forms like in SMBZ. Real OGs would remember this 😏
deib1qz-7cb34ac3-a42e-4378-87bd-84dd48cfd4b7.png
That's also a good idea, while we're on the topic of the plumber in red with the funny arial though. I can imagine Sonic has a deep respect for Mario as well as a Healthy rivalry as seen in the Olympic games, speaking of... Are games where two fighters have met canon? Would Sonic recall the many times he's played with Mario in the games for example?

That's also a good idea, while we're on the topic of the plumber in red with the funny arial though. I can imagine Sonic has a deep respect for Mario as well as a Healthy rivalry as seen in the Olympic games, speaking of... Are games where two fighters have met canon? Would Sonic recall the many times he's played with Mario in the games for example?
I'd personally would imagine so as both Mario and Sonic games are very loose with their canons anyways lol. Granted whether the Olympic games are canons or not, within Super Smash Bros., they'd be well acquainted either way since Sonic's debut in the 3rd Tournament.

I'd personally would imagine so as both Mario and Sonic games are very loose with their canons anyways lol. Granted whether the Olympic games are canons or not, within Super Smash Bros., they'd be well acquainted either way since Sonic's debut in the 3rd Tournament.
That makes sense, though i do have a question relating to Sonic showing up with Isabelle's group. How well acquainted would he be with her?

I've got a question for everyone here: If you had to pick a video game character to replace in their world as the protagonist, who would it be? (You'd have all of their abilities and equipment, but you'd still be you.)

I've got a question for everyone here: If you had to pick a video game character to replace in their world as the protagonist, who would it be? (You'd have all of their abilities and equipment, but you'd still be you.)
Hmmmmm 🤔. That's a good one. I could never really envision myself having powers or living an above average life, so I guess I'd replace Villager from Animal Crossing. Simply enough living imo lol

Hmmmmm 🤔. That's a good one. I could never really envision myself having powers or living an above average life, so I guess I'd replace Villager from Animal Crossing. Simply enough living imo lol
LOL, I suppose that's fair. Personally though: I'd choose Sonic the Hedgehog (Can you tell I'm a fanboy?). Mostly because he's able to live free and experience life as he chooses, the super speed is a bonus.

That makes sense, though i do have a question relating to Sonic showing up with Isabelle's group. How well acquainted would he be with her?
✨I’ve been summoned!✨ If I had to guess Sonic and Isabelle might be as acquainted with each other as they would be with most of the other fighters on the roster. Outside of Smash Brothers the two as far as I’m aware probably don’t interact a ton with each other so they might not be super close buddies, but I could still see them considering the other a friend nevertheless. lol apologies if that’s a bit of a boring answer 😅

✨I’ve been summoned!✨ If I had to guess Sonic and Isabelle might be as acquainted with each other as they would be with most of the other fighters on the roster. Outside of Smash Brothers the two as far as I’m aware probably don’t interact a ton with each other so they might not be super close buddies, but I could still see them considering the other a friend nevertheless. lol apologies if that’s a bit of a boring answer 😅
No, it's perfect. I have this scenario in my head where Sonic comes out of nowhere with a homing attack on an enemy, afterwards he just goes: "Hey there, Isabelle right? How are ya?" but that's just me being excited.

LOL, I suppose that's fair. Personally though: I'd choose Sonic the Hedgehog (Can you tell I'm a fanboy?). Mostly because he's able to live free and experience life as he chooses, the super speed is a bonus.
Hey, then you're in the right place. Ain't nothing but fanboys here 🤣

Oh! for the protagonist question, I might also go for the animal crossing pick, since that’s probably the most chill option and I’m a lazy gal lol. Though, a second answer would probably be one of the Pokémon games (Probably Platinum or X since those regions appeal to me the most aesthetically). World ending events and evil organizations aside, by gosh would I love to have a cute little Pokémon buddy hanging out with me ❤️

Oh! for the protagonist question, I might also go for the animal crossing pick, since that’s probably the most chill option and I’m a lazy gal lol. Though, a second answer would probably be one of the Pokémon games (Probably Platinum or X since those regions appeal to me the most aesthetically). world ending events and evil organizations aside, by gosh would I love to have a cute little Pokémon buddy hanging out with me ❤️
Really? What's your favorite Pokemon? Mine is either Garchomp or Hisuian Zeroark.

My top favs are Jigglypuff, Piplup, Manaphy, and Sylveon! As you can see I have a strong bias for cutesy water and fairy types lmao
Yes, I can. I really like using Dragon-Type Pokemon because their strength matches my competitive spirit... or it would if i was in a pokemon game lol

As far as what game I could see myself as a protag of, it’d probably be Pokemon given the main Sona I have of myself is designed around Pokemon. I’d probably pick Johto or Unova to be the protag of given they’re my personal favs

But also the fan in me says to throw Persona up as an option. Do I really wanna replace Joker? No. But it’d be cool to be a Persona character and my Sona does have a Phanton Thief design lol

As far as what game I could see myself as a protag of, it’d probably be Pokemon given the main Sona I have of myself is designed around Pokemon. I’d probably pick Johto or Unova to be the protag of given they’re my personal favs

But also the fan in me says to throw Persona up as an option. Do I really wanna replace Joker? No. But it’d be cool to be a Persona character and my Sona does have a Phanton Thief design lol
Persona seems cool, never played it myself.

Also just to jump on the fav Pokemon train.. well my basic bitch ass has my fav mon as Pikachu and not even cuz it’s the mascot lol. Pokemon Yellow was the first game I played in the series so Pikachu was my first starter. But that aside when I played competitively I got decently known in the small community I was in for making Pikachu work in my teams. It basically became my signature mon lol. Other than it though I love Wooper/Quagsire/Clodsire, Mareep, Typhlosion, Espeon, and Liligant. Clearly Gen 2 bias lol

Persona seems cool, never played it myself.
Persona is extremely fun but it’s definitely a series you gotta have lots of time for lol. My first playthrough of P5 was 120 hours which is a pretty standard for it give or take 10-15 hours lol. At least P3 and P4 are shorter and we don’t think of P1 or P2

Just to add to this, the narrator’s gotta be like Master Hand not simply cuz Smash Realm and all, but having Joker’s death narrated by a character with the same VA is funny
I was thinking this exact same thing lol

"Some people called you the Space Cowboy..."
>[RESTORE][RESTART][QUIT]

If I was more familiar with PS and Joker, I'd make more death puns XD

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back