• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Okay so I managed to finally finish the Joker post and will be working on the Ann one to go with it. I may end up going ahead and posting them without waiting for a final pre-skip post from Agent 8 since we are doing a skip anyways and it has been nearly 3 weeks now since Inkling’s post. I know this time of year is generally busy and I’m not trying to be an ass by wanting to move along, but given I do have time to write I figured it’d be nice to at least move it along so we’re not just sitting and we can get the new scenario started for that group
It’s alright to move things along my I’ve been trying to get back into my muses for the rp.

Character Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Player Name: Deleted
Surprised that Shadow's taken but not Sonic.

Attachments

• dbd9pqd-daca5330-3da8-4936-ba8e-84b3012c36dd.gif
    dbd9pqd-daca5330-3da8-4936-ba8e-84b3012c36dd.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 2
Yea ofcourse! Any references specifically? Like what's the closest iteration were you thinking of characterizing him?
Sonic Frontiers Sonic. My reasoning is because while he keeps his smug, witty, and snarky attitude he also understands when to take things seriously. I'll add a few things to it such him being much more conscious of what he's doing and how it affects people, more understanding of emotions and struggles others have, among other things.

Sonic Frontiers Sonic. My reasoning is because while he keeps his smug, witty, and snarky attitude he also understands when to take things seriously. I'll add a few things to it such him being much more conscious of what he's doing and how it affects people, more understanding of emotions and struggles others have, among other things.
Makes sense to me! Is this Sonic from Sonic Frontiers from somewhere else? Cause disclaimer, we kinda don't adhere to specific iterations of characters. Like we had an OoT Link player despite OoT Link not being in Smash since Melee lol.

where else would he be from?
Like any of the past games. That's kind of what I meant, and I just thought I'd ask. Casue if you're wanting to play as Frontiers Sonic, then I'd imagine characterizing him how he is in the game would be a no brainer, yknow? 😆

Like any of the past games. That's kind of what I meant, and I just thought I'd ask. Casue if you're wanting to play as Frontiers Sonic, then I'd imagine characterizing him how he is in the game would be a no brainer, yknow? 😆
OH, apologies, I didn't understand. but yeah he'll be from Frontiers because... I've 100%ed it, you can bully me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back