• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
After streaming some King's Quest, a point and click adventure game with many puns when you die, a friend and I came up with a bunch of stupid angel and mythology puns if KI were ever a point and click adventure game. Here are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

"You definitely raised a lot of hell in the Underworld!"

"You were an angel. Now you're an angle."

"I know you're an angel, Pit, but you really should get your head out of the clouds."

"You went from a holy being to a holey being."

"You won't get far with that holier-than-thou attitude!"

"Hewdraw serpently left an impression on you!"

"You're now part of the architecture. Congratulations! You've finally become an arch-angel!"

"Medusa stopped you stone cold!"

"Medusa always did prefer her men statuesque!"

"I see you were shown the Midas's touch!"

"Wow, even as a goddess I've strived for that golden glow you have!"

"The minotaur did not find your antics a-MOO-sing!"

"You were always harping on about your musical talents, Pit, but unfortunately, the Syrens found it lacking."

"Perhaps a divine approach would have worked better than a direct approach!"

“You already have me watching over you, Pit. You didn’t have to make a leap of faith!”

“The heavens had high-flying hopes for you. Now they’ve crashed and burned!”

“I guess you could say this adventure is the pits!”

"You were theology. You were mythology. Now, you're history."

“You tried to extend the olive branch to Viridi and got pruned for your trouble.”

“You fought hellfire with fire and got burned!”

“You had your head in the clouds; now your brain is mush!”

“I told you not to look, Pit, but you took my advice with a grain of salt!”

“You were the loyal Captain of the Guard for the Goddess of Light. Unfortunately for you, your future wasn’t very bright!”

Last edited:
Oh no not the character temptations. Hate it when those happen and even worse when you got an idea of how you could bring them in lol we don’t talk about all the temptations I’ve had given I’ve failed at holding back on characters too much already and I’d easily tempt myself
You know I say this but I’m gonna share one of the silly thoughts I had awhile back since I’m positive I can keep myself in check

But yeah I had the thought of maybe bringing in P3’s protag, Minato, freeing him from Mii costume hell and I could only imagine the silly reactions the others might have given they’d already have ideas of how personas are summoned because of how Joker is and I pictured someone being like “Oh you have a persona like Joker? Where’s your mask?” and poor Minato is just standing there confused why he’d need a mask to summon his persona. He then gets questioned how he summons a persona without a mask then proceeds to draw his gun and put it to his head much to the horror of everyone watching. The kinds of reactions that alone could have was such an amusing thought to me. Also the thought of Joker seeing this and just staring at his own gun wondering if he can do the same only for Arsene to tell him not to try

There’s your dumb Ploegy thought of the day

She wouldn’t need to say it twice. Heck he’d do it without even needing encouragement, well as long as it’s his evoker and not some other gun. After horrifying everyone he’d probably have to explain how his gun is only designed to be a catalyst to summon personas in those with the potential and it doesn’t actually fire any bullets despite it sounding like it fires when he pulls the trigger. Someone definitely gets the idea of taking his evoker and testing that claim. Hopefully they don’t try seeing if they have the potential to wield a persona. One person putting a gun to their head was enough lol

Just a silly thing, but I know I've said I've been working on my Joker post and today I got to a point where I was like "Oh I'm like halfway done" and then I looked at my word count and it's like 1.4k and now I'm sitting here wondering why I do this to myself LOL. And this doesn't even include the Ann portion since I'm writing her separate for once. In other words, I might be actually crazy

Just a silly thing, but I know I've said I've been working on my Joker post and today I got to a point where I was like "Oh I'm like halfway done" and then I looked at my word count and it's like 1.4k and now I'm sitting here wondering why I do this to myself LOL. And this doesn't even include the Ann portion since I'm writing her separate for once. In other words, I might be actually crazy
Mood. I'm going through the same thing myself with my next post 😅

I think I’m just having major Joker withdrawals. Only getting to write for him maybe once a month makes me try and write as much as I can for him and I end up like this every time. Like at this point it’s probably rare to see a Joker post under 1.5k let alone like 2k. And I kinda feel bad making these huge walls of text LOL

I think I’m just having major Joker withdrawals. Only getting to write for him maybe once a month makes me try and write as much as I can for him and I end up like this every time. Like at this point it’s probably rare to see a Joker post under 1.5k let alone like 2k. And I kinda feel bad making these huge walls of text LOL
You still don't have to push yourself to post so much for every Joker post, cause we all know you got quality regardless 💯.You can definitely take it easy on the length for awhile until your muse for Joker comes back

I'm sorry for that!

Depending on what happens with Joker, maybe I can get Nurse Joy and Wandering Quill involved soon and give you more to work with.

You still don't have to push yourself to post so much for every Joker post, cause we all know you got quality regardless 💯.You can definitely take it easy on the length for awhile until your muse for Joker comes back
I'm sorry for that!

Depending on what happens with Joker, maybe I can get Nurse Joy and Wandering Quill involved soon and give you more to work with.
Ah I’m not struggling on muse for Joker. My withdrawals are not being able to post more often for him actually. Like I don’t think it’s a secret, he’s the favorite child among my characters and I haven’t been able to write for him since early November which is killing me cuz my muse is very high for him and playing a whole P5 spinoff certainly only heighten my need to write for him. It’s why my posts are so long like I said

But anyways, the plan was to get him interacting with Nurse Joy and Wandering Quill which is why I’m temporarily breaking him off from the others during this little skip

So my friends were bugging me to make an ordered list of my fav characters in Smash and I gave them this (purely based on how much I love the character from their actual games) I only did 15 cuz I was lazy. Also outing my fav between Pyra and Mythra OOPS
e04b87e63ee0825822fec5148f44c848.png

I couldn't out myself more as a JRPG fan LOL

Last edited:
Kaoyan don’t give Sephiroth more reasons to boost his arrogance!! He’s already on an ego trip!! 😱😱😱 ahhhhhbbnnbnnnjnnjg

Okay so I managed to finally finish the Joker post and will be working on the Ann one to go with it. I may end up going ahead and posting them without waiting for a final pre-skip post from Agent 8 since we are doing a skip anyways and it has been nearly 3 weeks now since Inkling’s post. I know this time of year is generally busy and I’m not trying to be an ass by wanting to move along, but given I do have time to write I figured it’d be nice to at least move it along so we’re not just sitting and we can get the new scenario started for that group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back