• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
It'd be interesting if Pit ended up traveling with Roxas while Dark Pit is stuck with Sora. Roxas can definitely pick up on Pit's jealousy of Sora! Even without that, I think they'd get along fine. Meanwhile, Sora and Dark Pit would pretty much be a dog-cat dynamic.

It'd be interesting if Pit ended up traveling with Roxas while Dark Pit is stuck with Sora. Roxas can definitely pick up on Pit's jealousy of Sora! Even without that, I think they'd get along fine. Meanwhile, Sora and Dark Pit would pretty much be a dog-cat dynamic.
Given Roxas has his own jealousy towards Sora for quite some time I’d say he’d probably pick up on that for sure. I can see them getting along given Roxas still has the qualities Sora has that people think would make them friends, he’s just more of a hot head

On the opposite side Sora would try to be friends with Dark Pit but with how he is I can’t see it being easy for the two to initially connect

Sora and Pittoo would be a lot of fun together!

Sora's flying and he sees Dark Pit, and waves at him happily. "Hey, Pichu, look! It's Pittoo! Hey, Pittoo!"
Dark Pit looks up, sees Sora flying, and scrunches his face up in disgust before stomping off. He's also miffed at being addressed as "Pittoo."

Poor Sora having to figure out what Dark Pit's metaphors mean!
"You know what the problem with 'goody-two-shoe heroes' like you and Pit is? You're so focused on the light that you miss the shadows around you." Dark Pit then glares at Pokey.

I don't know why, but I can see Sora, Roxas, and Zelda (and maybe all the girls at the Lake Shore) giving Dark Pit a name of their own, such as "Tip." He still hates it, but he gives up at that point. At least it doesn't sound like an onomatopoeia for spitting!

I love the Roxas, Zelda, and Pitto reminds me of the Seph, Genesis, and Angeal trio dunno why. 🤷‍♀️ but it’s cute. I guess I see Zelda the type that’s into poetry and plays like Genesis.

Poor Sora having to figure out what Dark Pit's metaphors mean!
"You know what the problem with 'goody-two-shoe heroes' like you and Pit is? You're so focused on the light that you miss the shadows around you." Dark Pit then glares at Pokey.
The number of times Sora has had similar things like this said to him and he's let it go over his head is a very common thing LOL

lol at the darkness comment cause it’s true Pokey is an evil shit just for planning to sacrifice Paula.

Dark Pit being the one to out Pokey as an evil child would’ve been fun.

Oh no, I'm so tempted to pick up Banjo-Kazooie! I had a thought of the two being separated soon after entering the Smash Realm.

Banjo: Oh, poor Kazooie! She must be so alone and scared!

(*Immediate cut to Kazooie surrounded by Moblins*)

Kazooie: YOU WANNA FUCKIN' GO, MATE?!

Oh no not the character temptations. Hate it when those happen and even worse when you got an idea of how you could bring them in lol we don’t talk about all the temptations I’ve had given I’ve failed at holding back on characters too much already and I’d easily tempt myself

Anyways, the menace energy Kazooie would bring would be so silly. I remember there being quite a few fan comics of her and Mythra having some kind of frienemy rivalry going on because of their personalities

I remember the Mythra vs Kazooie rivalry!

1702835463047.png

Lol Banjo and Kazooie can be Roxas's equivalent of Goofy and Donald! They even have similar personalities. Gods help the Smash Realm if Kazooie ever learns some Final Fantasy black magic, though! XD

Banjo: *looking at Roxas* Aw, poor kid. I reckon he could use a friend or two, Kazooie.

Kazooie: I'm totally gonna make him worse! >: D

Lol Banjo and Kazooie can be Roxas's equivalent of Goofy and Donald! They even have similar personalities. Gods help the Smash Realm if Kazooie ever learns some Final Fantasy black magic, though! XD

Banjo: *looking at Roxas* Aw, poor kid. I reckon he could use a friend or two, Kazooie.

Kazooie: I'm totally gonna make him worse! >: D
Kazooie about to enable Roxas to be a little gremlin

show off the emperors new groove GIF

Banjo and Isabelle would be so wholesome together! It'd be Roxas with his two furry parents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back