• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Another silly thought but after the idea of Dark Pit having a son with brown hair came up that put a thought in my own head. It’s not exactly the same but now I imagine what people would think if all the sudden one of Pyra or Mythra’s kids had Pneuma’s hair color out of nowhere. Just this little teal haired child popping out and anyone (which would likely be almost everyone) who doesn’t know about Pneuma would be so lost where the color comes from
Lol I’ve been thinking about creating MORE chaos in this AU by designing a third Pithra kid based on the idea of the two reuniting after 1000 years apart. After all that time separated, emotions must have been running wild!

Lol I’ve been thinking about creating MORE chaos in this AU by designing a third Pithra kid based on the idea of the two reuniting after 1000 years apart. After all that time separated, emotions must have been running wild!
Ooooh have fun with that if you do. Teal hair is a free idea if you wanna use it, but ofc don't feel like you gotta lol

Ooooh have fun with that if you do. Teal hair is a free idea if you wanna use it, but ofc don't feel like you gotta lol
I’m thinking teal hair and golden eyes.

Lol they can’t blame Crazy Hand for this one! I imagine Mythra would give poor Pit a LOT of hell though!

Off topic, but I figured I should ask since it has been well over a month Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- is there any ETA on when we can expect a Falcon post? Not trying to rush or anything since I know this time of year is busy, but like I said, it's been awhile

Also SheepKing SheepKing did you want me to post for Roxas so you don't gotta feel pressured to reply? Idm putting out a short post for him replying to Riku if necessary

Just trying to find places I can help so we aren't completely dead in the water here Dx I say this as if I'm not in a creativity slump

Also SheepKing SheepKing did you want me to post for Roxas so you don't gotta feel pressured to reply? Idm putting out a short post for him replying to Riku if necessary
Omg yes pls and thank you so much 😭😭😭 I swear every time I even think about working on my next batch of posts I’ll open the doc, blankly stare at it for thirty minutes, and give up. Looks like you aren’t the only one in a creative slump 🫠

Omg yes pls and thank you so much 😭😭😭 I swear every time I even think about working on my next batch of posts I’ll open the doc, blankly stare at it for thirty minutes, and give up. Looks like you aren’t the only one in a creative slump 🫠
All good. I’m just trying to help where I can even if I’m in a bit of a struggle myself. I just really don’t want things to die if I can help it ya know. It’s why I’ve been chipping away at my next Joker post slowly even if it’s not my turn rn. Just don’t wanna disappoint people

I'm really anticipating slowness around this time so I'm not too bothered by it. If it becomes January and there's no RP action, that's when I'll be worried!

An active OOC channel tells me folks are still interested though, so I've no complaints! I know it takes more energy to make a RP post than it is to respond to OOC; I'm just glad folks are still hanging around.

Yeah slowness around this time makes sense and all but I still try to do what I can especially since we have a lot of big groups which are lots of waiting in

Anyways, I’ll work on a Roxas post some time this weekend then if I find the energy. I am starting to feel better from being sick so hopefully that means I can get stuff done

Off topic, but I figured I should ask since it has been well over a month Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- is there any ETA on when we can expect a Falcon post? Not trying to rush or anything since I know this time of year is busy, but like I said, it's been awhile
Oh shiz, my apologies! I got finished with finals just last week and have been taking a breather lol. I'll get back to posting real soon!

Oh shiz, my apologies! I got finished with finals just last week and have been taking a breather lol. I'll get back to posting real soon!
All good! Ty for letting us know!

Also just as a side thing if anyone needs help boosting muse or anything and thinks it can be helped I am always willing to help where I can whether it’s making silly doodles to motivate or just throwing out silly ideas to help with post ideas and all

Seph is likely gonna skedaddle from the mushroom forest unless Roxas or Riku notice him

Seph is likely gonna skedaddle from the mushroom forest unless Roxas or Riku notice him
I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything since Roxas and Isabelle haven't even reached the Mushroom Platforms yet and I didn't plan on making an overly extensive post. If you wanna have Seph do something, do feel free to do as you'd like and don't feel a need to wait on me

On a silly note, as I'm playing through the second part of the Pokemon SV DLC I decided to have a full team of Pokemon named after my kiddos so here y'all go all of them are shinies as well
bff569ab732367ad2a24bcb3408017f3.png

There isn't much reason behind the Pokemon themselves, except Joker, but I do think Mythra being a big, scary ice dragon is funny

Last edited:
The Pokemon with the spiky anime hair isn’t named Sora XD
LOL I would have named her Roxas if she was male, but alas she is not. But also the shiny is pink so it got to be named Ann cuz of that
dfmunco-699f38f5-6cce-45e4-aa13-9063a2fdbc09.png

I didn't plan to actually be hit with motivation to make that post today was planning for tomorrow since I have the whole day free but god inspiration hit me like a truck while I was vibing to some KH music. Actually got the brain flowing unexpectedly

Also gotta love how Roxas is a good, sweet boy towards Isabelle, but when Riku he goes bitch mode

I didn't plan to actually be hit with motivation to make that post today was planning for tomorrow since I have the whole day free but god inspiration hit me like a truck while I was vibing to some KH music. Actually got the brain flowing unexpectedly

Also gotta love how Roxas is a good, sweet boy towards Isabelle, but when Riku he goes bitch mode
Roxas: Bitch.

Isabelle: D:

Roxas: Not you!
1702691867983.png

Fjsldkfjg lol but great post! So great in fact I managed to get off my lazy butt and work on Isabelle’s next post! I’m actually close to being finished but there’s one thing I gotta ask first before I can wrap it up. During Sora’s time at the tournament, do you think he would have some point mentioned Riku and Kairi to the other fighters in passing? It’s probably debatable if Isabelle would remember such a random detail even if he did, but I figure it wouldn’t hurt to ask just in case lol

View attachment 1131526

Fjsldkfjg lol but great post! So great in fact I managed to get off my lazy butt and work on Isabelle’s next post! I’m actually close to being finished but there’s one thing I gotta ask first before I can wrap it up. During Sora’s time at the tournament, do you think he would have some point mentioned Riku and Kairi to the other fighters in passing? It’s probably debatable if Isabelle would remember such a random detail even if he did, but I figure it wouldn’t hurt to ask just in case lol
LOL fitting meme frfr! Also oml I'm glad I was inspiring in some manner. Who would have thought my "short" Roxas post would be motivation of some kind

And I would say it is extremely likely Sora spoke of them to the others. I'd say of his friends Donald, Goofy, Riku and Kairi are all 100% likely to have come up at some point

View attachment 1131526

looool

Even without the emotes being mentioned, I pictured the exact emotion animations in AC when I read the post for Isabelle!

If I hadn't already decided to play Pit as being aloof towards Sora, I would not have put it past Sora to mention Roxas after seeing him and Dark Pit.

Even without the emotes being mentioned, I pictured the exact emotion animations in AC when I read the post for Isabelle!

If I hadn't already decided to play Pit as being aloof towards Sora, I would not have put it past Sora to mention Roxas after seeing him and Dark Pit.
1702698228956.gif
Hehe I’m glad that came across well! Diskfjfk I figured since Isabelle’s in a less traumatic serious situation now it’d feel natural to begin incorporating some of her more cutesy and toony aspects back into my writing 🌸 ✨ 🌸 ✨

Totally imagined her doing the thinking emote with the turning cogs and everything!

Toon Link and Isabelle must have some very animated interactions with each other during Smash Tournaments!

Sadly even if he wasn't aloof towards Sora, Roxas probably wouldn't come up merely because of the timeframe I've based Sora in. He has no clue who Roxas even is since he only really finds out late KH2 and he is beginning of KH2 Sora

It'll be very amusing when Roxas does reach Sora and Sora is just like "Who are you???" and anyone who has interacted with Roxas and got the impression they knew each other would just be all ???????

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back