• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was thinking this exact same thing lol

"Some people called you the Space Cowboy..."
>[RESTORE][RESTART][QUIT]

If I was more familiar with PS and Joker, I'd make more death puns XD
If I was good at thinking up puns I’d offer up ideas but that is not a strong suit of mine lol

Hey Prompto! Don't worry, we came up with a different idea 😏
5934931a73c62ff0280d32b7a553be3d.jpg
Dark Sonic? That is good too!

Now that I could find this after the Space Cowboy one, here is a silly comic that it indirectly reminded me of

Fudjfjfjf this is very off topic but a little while ago I bought myself the Isabelle Build a Bear as a little pre-Christmas treat and it finally arrived! lol the first thing I did when I got her was immediately scrounge around the house for some old build a bear/american girl doll clothing to dress her up in

1703285523205.png

Fudjfjfjf this is very off topic but a little while ago I bought myself the Isabelle Build a Bear as a little pre-Christmas treat and it finally arrived! lol the first thing I did when I got her was immediately scrounge around the house for some old build a bear/american girl doll clothing to dress her up in

The Nintendo Build-A-Bears are all so cute I swear! I thought the Isabelle one was super cute when it first came out and thought of getting her myself, but I never did. I do have the Yoshi one though!

She is cute! I have the large Snorlax plush BaB used to have.

The KK Slider plush is tempting, but it's lame that there's only one KK song available to put into him. I would've chosen KK Soul.

The Nintendo Build-A-Bears are all so cute I swear! I thought the Isabelle one was super cute when it first came out and thought of getting her myself, but I never did. I do have the Yoshi one though!
They really are all so adorable! dhfkdiwjsovI I swear if I ever win the lottery I’d probably just spend all the money on buying nintendo plushies 💵 💵 💵

She is cute! I have the large Snorlax plush BaB used to have.

The KK Slider plush is tempting, but it's lame that there's only one KK song available to put into him. I would've chosen KK Soul.

Alongside Isabelle I have the Teddiursa and Sylveon build a bears as well! Though I didn’t end up getting her with the sound, I figured I’d be too tempted to just press the button over and over again which would probably get pretty annoying lmao

I have way too many plushies it’s kinda embarrassing to admit. I have a whole shelf of Yoshi ones and even a silly pillow pet of him LOL

And of course I have not 1 but 2 silly Joker plushies

Just gonna set this here cuz I got in the mood to make wintery art I was gonna make it Christmas-y but I changed my mind
shuannscarf.png

miDJm0o.png
jYKsK1B.png

Ello everyone! Happy Holidays and whatnot, soooo glad my holiday break has rolled around.
Zelda shows off the portraits of past Kings and Queens of Hyrule and everyone becomes aware of the very strong family resemblance! On that train of thought, I have pictured Zelda showing Dark Pit the portraits and asking him if he's ever considered growing a beard.

Link would totally be a cool-ass grandpa! Maybe the girl has Kaida's warrior spirit, which absolutely delights him!
Lmao, Dark Pit with a beard is...hard to imagine. Maybe he manages to pull it off? XD

Aww, that'd be nice. Although it would be really funny if it was the opposite, where Kaida and Link are now trying to show solidarity to a kid that has NO interest in the outdoors.

Inkling, Pichu, Isabelle, and Zelda got spiffy-ed up in some fancy suits for the holiday season! And for some nostalgia, here’s last year's artwork as well

Dhdjdjfof and semi off topic but after Tuesday I’ll be completely done with finals and will be able to fully focus on posting for the rp!
They're so adorable!! Sheep, teach me your ways! qwq
Hiya everyone! How goes it :3

I still feel really bad though qwq
Anyways, I really love your post for Min Min, she's very wholesome <3
And thanks! I wanted to spice up my posts a little.

Aww, I think that Corrin's sweetness would eventually win over Ridley and other evil members of Smash (shhhh I know it's OOC)-
Also poor Mario just got skewered in the brain!

AGHGH THANK YOU!
Okay so:
--Their kid would be SUPER into swordfighting. They have not only Hyacinth's prowess, but Kaida's as well! I'd like to imagine them trying to pick between the Falchion and the Yato, trying to decide which blade they like better!
--They would enjoy the ocean a lot, since Altea is by the shore (if I'm remembering correctly) and Corrin is a water dragon. Even in the winter, they'd want to go take a dip.
--I think that their kid would have Kaida's striped hair and pointed ears and Hyacinth's big blue eyes. They end up looking a lot like a Hylian XD
--Their kid would be pretty short considering Cinth and Kaida are also midgets. Maybe that makes them more prone to anger (from my experience, it's the short ones that are hobgoblins)
--I'd like to imagine their kid being super refined and charming, like Marth. Then Kaida drags him out to explore the wilderness and they're whining and complaining the whole time! I think eventually they'd grow up and learn to enjoy things.
--They'd definitely love animals, just like their auntie Clementine. Hunting becomes a problem for them- I think they'd like archery, but definitely not stalking and hunting game like Kaida!

Awwww! I feel like he would just blunder on about how he really admires her and wants to be good at all those things too. He hits her with the ol' puppy-dog eyes; she couldn't possibly get mad at a face like that!

Link looks at the kid and is like: "Oh, come on! First, I have to save a Zelda. Next, my daughter gets married to a child of a Zelda. AND NOW MY GRANDCHILD IS A ZELDA-"
Jokes aside though, I'm sure that kid would be very spoiled by Link. He'd always make honey candy and other little sweets for her.
Thanks! Also, happy late birthday (again).
Min is just a bean, no further explanation needed.

Lol, that's cute, but also hard to imagine. Preeeetty sure Corrin would be sucked into doing bad deeds disguised as "favors" unbeknownst to her :,D

Those ideas are really cute! I'd love to draw them someday ngl.
Also, I had a funny thought for Kaida and Cinth- so Kaida decides to teach him archery and whatnot, and she notices his messed up posture, he's not holding the bow right, etc. So she comes up behind him and gently aids him in drawing and raising his bow, turning him into a flustered mess, and probably making his archery worse!!

Too true lmfao, Kaida grew up with two younger siblings, Hina and Percy. Puppy dog eyes were relentless.

Link can't catch a break!
Awww, that's cute! Corrin would probably teach the little girl how to play piano and recite some of her poetry to her once the child is old enough.

Ello everyone! Happy Holidays and whatnot, soooo glad my holiday break has rolled around.

Lmao, Dark Pit with a beard is...hard to imagine. Maybe he manages to pull it off? XD

Aww, that'd be nice. Although it would be really funny if it was the opposite, where Kaida and Link are now trying to show solidarity to a kid that has NO interest in the outdoors.

They're so adorable!! Sheep, teach me your ways! qwq

Thanks! Also, happy late birthday (again).
Min is just a bean, no further explanation needed.

Lol, that's cute, but also hard to imagine. Preeeetty sure Corrin would be sucked into doing bad deeds disguised as "favors" unbeknownst to her :,D

Those ideas are really cute! I'd love to draw them someday ngl.
Also, I had a funny thought for Kaida and Cinth- so Kaida decides to teach him archery and whatnot, and she notices his messed up posture, he's not holding the bow right, etc. So she comes up behind him and gently aids him in drawing and raising his bow, turning him into a flustered mess, and probably making his archery worse!!

Too true lmfao, Kaida grew up with two younger siblings, Hina and Percy. Puppy dog eyes were relentless.

Link can't catch a break!
Awww, that's cute! Corrin would probably teach the little girl how to play piano and recite some of her poetry to her once the child is old enough.
Same lol, although already the christmas cheer has worn me down.
Btw, just posted for Sheik, sorry that I skipped you qwq

Aw, thanks! A lot of people forgor aadhdhd-

Oh, no! I feel like Sheik would have to go into big-sister mode and explain that fact to her.

That's so cuteeeeeee!!!! It gives me pottery mentor vibes lmao-

I forgot that Corrin wrote poetry hdhdhdhd
Maybe Link and Corrin exchange written works? I think Link likes to write due to his entries in his adventure journal and stuff.

Same lol, although already the christmas cheer has worn me down.
Btw, just posted for Sheik, sorry that I skipped you qwq

Aw, thanks! A lot of people forgor aadhdhd-

Oh, no! I feel like Sheik would have to go into big-sister mode and explain that fact to her.

That's so cuteeeeeee!!!! It gives me pottery mentor vibes lmao-

I forgot that Corrin wrote poetry hdhdhdhd
Maybe Link and Corrin exchange written works? I think Link likes to write due to his entries in his adventure journal and stuff.
Mood tbh
And it's all good, I'm actually glad you skipped me, cuz I'm writing for all my characters rn! I really like your post for Sheik, she really is living up to her role as the resident big sis.
Also, Lucas is too cute. Giving little bro/adopted child vibes to Min Min. Also, I just realized that the Falls squad are all blonde, they look like a family XD

Np :]

Sheik: "Kamui, I know you like being nice, but...don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?"
Corrin: *helping Bowser plan his next forced marriage with Peach* "I have no idea what you're talking about! -^w^-"

depositphotos_632714676-stock-photo-couple-love-working-together-potter.jpg

Yeah, prose and poetry are one of her major hobbies.
Awh! It'd be nice if Corrin tried to teach Link how to write a poem! *Doki Doki Literature Club main theme plays in the bg*

Mood tbh
And it's all good, I'm actually glad you skipped me, cuz I'm writing for all my characters rn! I really like your post for Sheik, she really is living up to her role as the resident big sis.
Also, Lucas is too cute. Giving little bro/adopted child vibes to Min Min. Also, I just realized that the Falls squad are all blonde, they look like a family XD

Np :]

Sheik: "Kamui, I know you like being nice, but...don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?"
Corrin: *helping Bowser plan his next forced marriage with Peach* "I have no idea what you're talking about! -^w^-"

depositphotos_632714676-stock-photo-couple-love-working-together-potter.jpg

Yeah, prose and poetry are one of her major hobbies.
Awh! It'd be nice if Corrin tried to teach Link how to write a poem! *Doki Doki Literature Club main theme plays in the bg*
Oh, good. Can't wait to see em tomorrow, cuz I just popped in to write and say hello before I turn in early for the night.
Great, that's the vibe Lucas is supposed to give! Also the Mountain Falls trio really do be looking like a unit lmao

XD Sheik has to drag Corrin away by the ear! Poor girl has to be given a lecture about meddling with the issues of others.

Dawg- that stock image is too perfect.
Cmoooon, everyone knows that every girlboss has to have their malewife.

Lol, Corrin's poem:
"I float, buoyant, across the gray waves of fate, rolling, changing, pushing me along. To sink, would be to succumb to hardship. I float, clinging to hope, the only thing keeping me adrift in the ever shifting seas."

Link's poem:
"Roses are red, Silent Princesses are blue, you're my best friend, Corrin, so I'm only trying this because of you."

More Sierra Game-inspired Death Puns for Pit:

"Cragalanche rocked your world and left you stoned!"

"You were taken in by Phosphora's electrifying personality, and had yourself a shocking experience."

(If Pit attacks Dark Pit too many times during the battle against the Chaos Kin and he retaliates)
"You were your own worst enemy in more ways than one."

"The Shemum made an asp out of you!"

"Twinbellow's flames had you howling!"

(If Pit is defeated while driving the Lightning Chariot)
"You had the means to save Lady Palutena, but you were too busy horsing around."

"You were Orne'd, Pit!"

(Pit is defeated by a Reaper)
"All our time have come,
Here, but now they're gone."

"Hades found your taste simply divine!"

(Pit is defeated by a Komayto)
"Meh, you triod."

Dawg- that stock image is too perfect.
Cmoooon, everyone knows that every girlboss has to have their malewife.

Lol, Corrin's poem:
"I float, buoyant, across the gray waves of fate, rolling, changing, pushing me along. To sink, would be to succumb to hardship. I float, clinging to hope, the only thing keeping me adrift in the ever shifting seas."

Link's poem:
"Roses are red, Silent Princesses are blue, you're my best friend, Corrin, so I'm only trying this because of you."
Thank you uvu
Like mother, like daughter, lmao.

Did you write that yourself for Corrin? That is actually something that Corrin would write. If so, kudos, man.
Also, Link's poem is so adorable! Corrin would actually want to keep it just cuz it makes her smile :3

A long time back, I doodled an Adult Dark Pit with a beard and he didn't look too bad! Maybe I should give it another go; make an entire King Dark Pit AU appearance for him. I honestly wouldn't put it past the Pits to try it at least, though I'd imagine all the gods would tell Pit he looks dumb and to shave it.

"No way! It makes me look rugged!"

Maybe Pit wanted to look as manly as Magnus?

As I did a drawing of adult Harkinian with a beard and he looked good with it, I don't see why the Pits couldn't pull it off themselves.

Look if Rex can pull off a beard (though ig his isn’t much of one but still) then I think the Pits can do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back