• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Revamped!) High School for the Angelic and Demonic

Groans in pain, standing up slowly rubs head. Looking at ground, rubbing side of head getting a migraine. Exhales a shuddering break, looking around seeing if anyone else got injured.

Aki walked up to the three attackers. She gave out a bright smile that illuminated the entire room, "You guys saved us!" Her words could always liven up the mood. She looked away and swung her hands behind her back, toning down the smile a bit, "Thanks, you guys." Then she had just realized that one of the attackers were in pain. "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the nurse?" Her expression changed to worried. Aki was very lively at the moment.

@LoneWalker @Grimmlock

Last edited by a moderator:
Rin followed Harrison over to the other fighter, but didn't say anything. He wasn't used to being around people, but he could rough out something like this. He watched Aki act like we won and then went and took a look at the shape shifter. He wondered what Harrison's and Aki's power were, but didn't want to ask

Exhales through jaws, nodding. "Yea, fine." Mutters. "Wish I hadn't shifted though, I would have been stronger." Curses to self looking at ground, sighs rubbingside of head.

Aki slowly backed away from the group and had an embarrassed expression on her face. "M-maybe I....shouldn't...Heh...." she said quietly to herself. She kind of got a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good year this year, although she tried her best to be optimistic. She went back to the chair she had summoned earlier and sat in it. Aki wondered if that was a test or something.....or maybe even another student? She shrugged it off and pushed her head back wondering when the teacher would arrive. She closed her eyes, almost falling asleep.

(People in room)

Harrison turned around when Aki went quiet. 'What is wrong?' he thought, standing up and going to where she summoned the chair. "Aki? you alright?" He asked, slightly worried.

Rin stared at the girl sitting in her desk "That expression..." Rin thought. He had seen it many times before. Despair, worry, confusion. He sighed and looked back up at the two standing in front of him wondering what would happen next.

Coughs, and yawns into arm, looking at ground before looking around for Rowan, realizing I lost him while in shift. Looks around for the little Rat.

Aki opened her eyes flinching, she had slightly dozed off. "Oh what? O-oh no! I'm fine! Pay no attention to me, the girl over there is hurt. You should help her." She gave a light smile to show that she was alright.

@LoneWalker

Rin just yawned and sat down on the floor watching the two talk. It might seem a bit strange, buttered after battling some Mecha-human thing, he figured he could sit on the floor without being called "weird"

She stood up and waved her hands to indicate that nothing was wrong, "Why would I lie? I really am okay....Just forget about... Okay?" She smiled yet again. Since he wouldn't believe her, she thought that it was best to just change the subject or something.... Aki walked back towards the girl and put her hand out to shake hers, "I'm Aki. What's you're name?"

@LoneWalker

Looks at the girl, "Hi, I'm Rose, Is everything ok?" Asks looking at her, tilting head to side.

"Aki," Rin said, interrupting their conversation, "expressions don't lie, just tell them what's wrong." Rim looked at her for a bit with a semi-sympathetic look before laying down on his back and yawning loudly

Harrison knew something was wrong, but decided to keep it quiet for now, sop he jsut went to where Rose was once again, nodding towards Rin when he spoke about Aki, as if he was saying. 'go on.'

@Everyone in the room

"Jeez.............." Aki said with a stubborn expression. "Won't you guys give it a rest already?" She sighed and looked back at Rose, "Well, it's very nice to meet you....." Aki regretted making whatever face she made before, but brushed it off. She put her hands together, "Anyone know when the teacher is coming?......" Class felt like it was almost over. She stretched her arms in the air.

@chewy91 etc....

Rin sighed, "She's probably not coming. In fact they might call off school and have one of those staff meetings about today. I mean our teachers are some of the strongest magicians in the world... They might have to be the ones to defeat that cyborg loser," he said, still lying on the floor

Harrison finall remembered about his curved dagger on the floor, so he just turned around and walked towards the dagger on the floo as he casually pick it up, going back to where Aki was. "As Rin said, expressions don't lie Aki, tell us...what's wrong?"

(Oh I'm sorry I saw it in my alerts and totally forgot about it cx)

Aki had a slightly annoyed look but was keeping the smile slapped on, "What's my expression saying now..." she whispered to herself. She shook her head, "You know if you keep digging at people like this people aren't gonna like you." After realizing what she said, "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean that." She bowed her head hoping for forgiveness.

@LoneWalker etc.

Rin chuckled after hearing Aki's words, "Hmm... She does have a point," he added, probably not helping the conversation.

Looks up from the floor, still looking for the Rat. Sees the Harrison was pressuring a girl, exhales and gets between them. " If she says that It's nothing then It's nothing." Growls a bit low.

@LoneWalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back