• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Revamped!) High School for the Angelic and Demonic

Rin looked up from his doodle, his eyes wide open, "Shit!" He shouted as he took cover behind a desk. In the midst of all these terrified students, he tried to think of a plan that wouldn't get any else injured or killed. "Damn it," he sighed, sweat dripping down his face. Rin took a moment and used his demonic powers to summon his dual swords. Within a few seconds Rin had two black steel swords in his hands and was looking at the enemy from behind the desk. Without a second thought, Rin hopped over and charged at the cyborg type thing with intent to kill

I had this whole plan and Aki defeated the guy xD I tried so hard T-T))

Flinches looking around when feels the wind, Rowan flies off my shoulder, reaches out grabbing the Rat. The wind passes after Rowan scurries close to my shoulder and neck. His body quivers against my skin. "Shh," Pats his back and looks around rubbing the Rat's head with my thumb.

The bullet that got deflected back did not harm him. He smirked and drew his blade. "Die..." He muttered again and lunged at Rin.

( xD sorry, and I didn't defeat him I just deflected the bullet......so you and grim can work something out cx)

Aki saw someone take action after her and kept a low profile. She would probably just support him or others that would try to stop the attacker.

@LoneWalker @NightCasterZ (etc....)

Rin swung his blade at a vunerable point in the villain's guard, "AH!" He shouted, putting a lot of power into this blow, hoping to save his classmates.

Eyes turn into slits and a deep growl forms in throat, eyes turn into slits and a Dark glow forms unlike my regular glow. Falls down to fours as shifts to a over sized wolf, pelt pitch black and eyes turn to a dark black as well. Pure white teeth show in a snarl as leaps over a desk and launches self after the boy, teeth close around the boys arm.

@NightCasterZ

(Know what, i'll go.)

"Die..."
Harrison said the same thing as Shadow before grabbing his two curved daggers and standing up, rushing towards the enemy. 'C'mon' He thought and jumped, trying to get closer enough to attack him.

Shadow activated his power, increasing his power. He send a blast of Techno power around him, knocking them all away. "Pathetic..." He muttered before starting to slash and shoot his gun at them all.

Snarls hard teeth bared as glares at the boy, Lunges at him again after getting up on fours. Growls loudly at him attempting to sink claws into his chest, teeth wrapping around his arm as throws onto ground.

When the blast of techno power caught him, he just became sand and;....vanished....., when Shadow started shooting, he changed back to his human form and rushed towards him.

Aki did the same as before, a gust of wind got them all going back to Shadow. As she did that she flipped a table over and made all the students get in back. What was a table gonna do to help?....... Nothing. But she did it anyway.

(Got tired of labeling so just gonna put people in room :P )

Rin went flying back into the wall. "Damn it..." he muttered as he forced himself to stand up again. It was only him, the enemy and the other fighters now "should I use my power? It might hurt these other students, but it could be affective against this enemy..." Rin decided to hold off on using his ungodly flames for now. With more determination than last time, Rin charged at the enemy, swords in hand. As he got closer to the enemy, he jumped into the air where he flipped so his shoes pushed against the roof. "Agh!" She shouted as he pushed off the ceiling and came down fast, his swords in position to come down and make a kobab out of the enemy.

Shadow is bit. "Get off me..." He yelled angrily, attempting to stab them. Then, another two rushed at him. He dodged to the side, hoping they'd hit each other. He ignored the girl flipping a table, deciding she was weak.

Shadow is stabbed. He disappears into the shadows and appears at the door of the classroom. A giant explosion goes off in the classroom as he makes his escape.

"SHIT!" Rin shouted as Shadow stepped to the side, "How did he see through that move!" he thought as he did his best to roll onto his back in midair and not stab the guy charging at Shadow from the ground. A second later, he landed flat on Harrison. Rin moaned, feeling a little dizzy, but tried his best to roll off of him as soon as possible, "He's quick..." Rin said looking at the boy he landed on to make sure he's okay.

Gets thrown back from the explosion, back slams hard again a wall. Growls loudly in pain as dark glow forms around shifting back to normal size. Exhales heavily through jaws as lays on ground back against wall. A few shudders of pain go through every so often.

"Dude.....ouch...., if faking being paraplegic wasn't enough....someone just ..." Harrison slowly stand back up, not even bothering to finish the sentence. "And yeah.....you're right..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rin wiped some sweat off of his face, "Well, it's a good sign we were able to make him retreat, but that just means he's still out there... Oh by the way, I'm Rin Kazumi. sorry for um... landing on you..."

Aki protected the students from the explosion. All she was doing was protecting the others in the fight. She thought that 3 attackers were enough, but apparently they weren't........Aki gave out a sigh as she let him get away.

(People in room)

as he looks around the classroom, he makes a fist increasing the consumption of his classmate discreetly taking more energy than before.

"It's alright, name's Harrison Wells, but just call me Henry." Harrison slowly stood back up. "Damn it....first day in school we got attacked and the teacher won't show up, great!" He said sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back