• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Revamped!) High School for the Angelic and Demonic

Aki had noticed that the male who spoke to her started talking to another. She slowly slipped out not wanting to be in their way. Aki would just have to wait for a teacher to arrive so the problem could be solved. Until then, she made a chair appear in her hands, making sure that no one had noticed. She quietly placed it in the back where not much attention could be put on herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny nodded, understanding him. "Humans can't reach here." He said simply. "Leave it up to your brain to figure out how."

Harrison did noticed Aki getting a chair out of nowhere. "How do you do that?" he asked, looking around once again before looking back at her. "Oh...powers....,sorry for the dumb question." He casually said. "But...who are you?"

@ForgottenSky9272

Naoki thought of many reasons on why it would be so but weather any of them were right he didn't bother to ask as he was content enough to know the humans couldn't enter. Most Humans as usual didn't take kind of demons even if they were kind so his dislike for them was a normal one.

Hearing a puzzled voice Naoki looked over seeing a student looking impressed by some girl. He looked away turning back to this male student, "thank you for humoring my curiosity then" he said not wanting to take up to much of his time and going to leave.

Aki was a bit surprised when someone had noticed her use her powers. "N-no it's alright. Oh, and I'm Aki." she smiled sweetly. "What's your name?"

@LoneWalker

"I am Harrison Wells, but just call me Henry,anyways... nice to meet you Aki." Harrison said, smiling too. "And well....what powers do you have?" He asked "Instead of summoning chairs..." He joked.

@ForgottenSky9272

Aki stood up from her chair. "Nice to meet you too, Henry." Aki chuckled a bit at his small joke. Aki never really knew the full extent of her powers. "Well, as you can see I can summon inanimate objects and also......I'm kind of a fire user." She was never too proud of this power of hers, due to some destruction she had caused in the past. She knew of a few other powers she had, but she kept it short. "If you don't mind me asking..... What can you do?" she said with her hands tucked behind her back.

@LoneWalker

"Well...just sand manipulation and sand transformation..." Harrison said. "But, sadly...I am paraplegic....can't do much right now...." He shrugged. "And both parents are dead...." He randomly whisper it. "Well....anything else you want to share?"

@ForgottenSky9272

Aki gave him a slight, weird look when he said that he was paraplegic. Well, obviously....since he's in a wheel chair. But, she felt something was off. She quickly shook the feeling off and then her bright move faded for a split second. She was surprised they were friends enough to even share things like that. Aki slowly patted his head to try and comfort him. She gave a light smile, "No, I don't have anything else to share...I hope we-" she stopped mid-sentence. Then Aki shook her head and took her hand off of his head. "Well, class is probably gonna start soon so...." she sat back down in her chair yawning a bit. She had barely gotten any sleep last night.

@LoneWalker

When she gave him the slightly weird look, he looked down.'God damn it, I hope she don't know that I am not actually Paraplegic....' He tought before looking back up. "Well...I guess you're right..." He casually said.

@ForgottenSky9272

Tokumei's footsteps clinked hurriedly down the tiled halls, she was sooooo lost and knew she would be late. Her face was flushed and suddenly she just stopped on a dime. she sighed, her curly shoulder length brown hair falling down to cover her porcelain-coloured face, whose cheekbones were high and slightly pronounced. She felt like crying...

Zidaine began to tap out a beat on the desk he was sitting at. Surprised at how long it took teachers here to start class. He had thought that this school filled with monsters just like him would be his chance to do anything he liked, but so far this school besides the no-human thing, it was exactly like middle school. Determined to be nothing like his middle school self he blurted out.

"This school is a joke..."

Zidaine continued to tap out a beat.

((I don't think the RP is a joke, just what my character is saying to get a rise out of someone.))

Julian wheeled Into the school ground his Care takers watching with worry & concern, He was Tardy & had to settle in like the rest of the students.

He Told his Family & Carers that He would not let his condition Confine & Define who he was, instead to let his Actions do it for himself, as he approaches

the Main Building he looks up upon the stairs then grips upon his arm rests his hands shaking, a carer steps forward in a concerned state but is pulled back by a relative

he suddenly disappears in thin air & appears on the top of the stairs, & rolls inside of the building, a sigh of relief Comes from his family as they watch him go in, He never wanted their pity, it felt like being looked down upon, Like a dog that's been run over by a car, helpless to do anything for itself. he was more anxious about how his classmates would react to his condition.

Rolling into the hall he looks around students observant of him move out of his way.

Tokumei wound her way through

TornTeddyBear said:
Julian wheeled Into the school ground his Care takers watching with worry & concern, He was Tardy & had to settle in like the rest of the students.
He Told his Family & Carers that He would not let his condition Confine & Define who he was, instead to let his Actions do it for himself, as he approaches

the Main Building he looks up upon the stairs then grips upon his arm rests his hands shaking, a carer steps forward in a concerned state but is pulled back by a relative

he suddenly disappears in thin air & appears on the top of the stairs, & rolls inside of the building, a sigh of relief Comes from his family as they watch him go in, He never wanted their pity, it felt like being looked down upon, Like a dog that's been run over by a car, helpless to do anything for itself. he was more anxious about how his classmates would react to his condition.

Rolling into the hall he looks around students observant of him move out of his way.
Tokumei wound her way through the halls to finally near the classroom. Her eyes on the ground she bumped into someone in a... wheelchair. She gasped in alarm and backed up. "Senpai.... Forgive me...." Shenervously looked to the side, embarassed. She had a knack for acting weird.

he feels the viberations ageist his chair, his thumbs slide onto the wheel breaks & push them on, he looks up at her "that's quite alright , I'm sure you didn't mean to." he reaches up & brushes hair out of her face "Please be more careful in future, you could have gotten hurt" he leaves a small white silk web from his finger attached to her hair, that dyes into the colour of her Locks, so that he may quietly ,little by little feed of her energy.

he clicks off the breaks "always keep you head held high," he says pushing his chair forward towards the class room "who knows what creatures lurk in front of you."

@TokumeiNoJorogumo

"H-Hai...." She blushed and slowly entered the classroom.

It was brightly lit, but she preferred sitting in a darker room, so she chose a quiet little corner for to place herself. She slid into a seat snugged against the wall and sighed, her eyes never moving from the desktop. She then began to think about what just happened. What had he said?... "always keep you head held high, who knows what creatures lurk in front of you." She pursed her lips. What had he meant by that? It was kinda scary.

He Roll's into the Classroom to an Empty desk with no chair, he locks on the breaks of his chair & plays with his white hair that seems to shine brightly in the suns Rays.

He takes out a book of Poetry & love Letters dating back from the 19th centaury.

resting his his cheek on his hand he waits till the teacher arrives peeking over to the girl which clumsily bumped into him earlier.

@TokumeiNoJorogumo

So much reading I had to do >o< I gotta catch up T-T))

Rose was looking down at the paper to not see where Harrison had go to, feeling the small tap on neck of Rowan I looked at him then around. Where'd he go? Thinks to self, shrugs and looks back to Rowan, "Well guess we are on our own till we find our class." Exhales a bit aggravated that the Rat didn't tell me soon that Harrison had left. Starts to shift into the form of a Pure white mouse, being smaller then Rowan, looks up at the Rat. "we'd better start moving, we could get around faster anyways in this form, maybe people won't notice I wasn't in the class yet." Squeak up to the Rat. Picks the schedule up in mouth, starting to run down a hall that saw people go down, continues to run down the hall with Rowan ahead of me slightly. Skids to a stop seeing the room with people filling it, Exhales around the paper. "Hey, idiot you passed the room," Squeaks to Rowan who was already about to turn down a different hall. Waiting for him to run back to we scurried in, Looks around for a place could shift back, growls a bit when every sit is taken and there really isn't a place to shift. Sees a big table off to the side where a teacher might help student that are confused on anything. Scurries over with Rowan at my tail, we both hop up onto the chair then the table. Sitting near the middle of the table looking around.

o,o Welp I definitely caught up x:))

Rin walked into the new school and gathered his schedule and and dorm key. It had been awhile since he'd seen school with this many people like him, but decided to not let that bother him. Ring walked over to a bench and sat around reading his schedule and watching groups of people pass by, "I wonder if ill be able to follow my normal routine with this many people around," he said to himself. Rin still had some time to kill, so he decided to take a nap, so he threw his hood over his head and leaned back comfortably on the bench. In a few minutes, he was out.

Rin reluctantly awoke when he heard a bell, "Ugh," he complained as he stood up and tossed his backpack over his shoulder. After a few stretches Rin made his way groggily to his first class. When he got the classroom, he stopped and took a deep breath wondering what this year was going to be like, "Whatever," he sighed as he opened the door into his new class. Rin nonchalantly made his way over to a desk in the back and set his stuff down. He plopped down onto the seat and then waited for class to begin

Watches as another person walks in, jaws part in a large yawn. Glances at Rowan, who just sat beside looking around, looking confident as usual. Tail and ears twitch as well as my small nose, whiskers twitch standing on twos to wipe whiskers clean. Falling back into sitting position sighs and shifts a bit uncomfortable. Growls to self, "I just want to be in my normal form again." Pelt on back starts to bristle annoyance.

(I'm back from the long lost sleep, if someone wants interaction.)

Harrison shrugged, waiting for the teacher to show up or anything....'else'......happens...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back