• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Revamped!) High School for the Angelic and Demonic

Sure))

Growls loud being through with this low life form, looks around a bit hoping no one will notice the glow of when I shift. The mouse made Rowan back away a bit with a few swats at his muzzle with paws. Exhales as a bright glow starts to show around small body, growing back to normal size. In normal form sitting on table cross legged, looking around a bit nervous to see if anyone saw.

Rin had his headphones in and was doodling a skull in his notebook waiting for class to start. He would've preferred to take a nap, but maybe getting in trouble in the first day wouldn't be that good of a thing

Looks over seeing Harrison, pointed ears twitch a little bit and hops down from the table. Rowan jumps onto my shoulder before I start to walk over to Harrison. "Hey, where'd you go before I totally lost you," Offers a smile, squatting at the side of his wheelchair so it'd be easier to talk to him while just below his eyelevel.

(Good here too, #LatePost)

Harrison continued to smile, looking down.
"Well...I kind of just....continued forward....and found the class, sorry for not waiting for you....." He shrugged once again.

@chewy91

"Oh, no I was just messing with you, but either way It's fine I didn't mind finding it by myself anyways," Smiles. "Anyways, what you do over here, did you get a chance to talk to anyone else yet?" asks, tilting head to side.

@LoneWalker

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just Aki" Harrison tilted his head where Aki was, then looked back at Rose. "And you? did you get chance too?" he asked, curious as ever. "Anyways....this can be slightly weird...but.....what are you? exactly....."

@chewy91

Tilts head to side a little bit, Ears twitching. "Well, I guess I'm a shapeshifting-demon or something." Sticks tongue out a bit, Shrugging a bit.

Smiles and laughs a little bit, "Oh probably not, Once you get more experienced you could have a way better power. All I do is shift into different creatures," shrugs. "You know boring stuff."

@LoneWalker

(Prepare!)

Shadow emerged the school silently. He had slipped into the shadows and snuck into the school. He spotted two students and Technoshifted his arm into a gun and fired a plasma blast at the two.

(I can't stop listening to that song from Silent Hill 4....Room Of Angels)

"Boring stuff? I don't think so, you can be....everything!"
Harrison said. "And what can I be? sand...., but yeah, I guess you're right...." He shrugged. "But still....your powers are better...." He whispered.

@chewy91

NightCasterZ said:
(Prepare!)
Shadow emerged the school silently. He had slipped into the shadows and snuck into the school. He spotted two students and Technoshifted his arm into a gun and fired a plasma blast at the two.
(Who was attacked by Shadow ?)

NightCasterZ said:
Shadow walks into a classroom full off students and fired his gun wildly. "Die."
(Dunno why, but I imagined him shooting and when he said "Die." his voice cracked xD , and well, I guess I'll just wait for someone to 'react first'...)

Aki became a bit bored after Henry rolled away to another girl. Mid-way a yawn, some person barged in and shot at the students. Aki didn't even think twice. A gust of wind turned the direction of the bullet and it hit the Shadow. It could've came from anyone.

@LoneWalker (And others in room :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back