• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Red Vs Blu: The Very Retarded Battle. (TF2 Roleplay.)

"Yes, if it's not too much trouble. By which I mean you have no choice and you might wanna pack your bags pretty soon. A situation's come up and some people are being sent to a uranium mine called Heatsink. You need to go there and kill someone."

"Well, I'm always up for a good murder, but I've got a situation of my OWN. It'd be funnier if you knew that I, and a few others are being hunted by the terrorist organisation O.W.N. It sounds like bulls**t but it's unfortunately true. Give me fifteen minutes or so, because I doubt any of them staying where they are and missing out on violence." Sonja sighed. "Anything else you need to tell me before I go and collect the other mercs?"

"No others. Just you. There's a train that goes into Heatsink heading out from the refinery just to the north of your area. It leaves in two hours. If you're not on board, O.W.N will be the least of your problems. Miss Paul- I mean, Parki- I mean..." she trails off with a sigh and just hangs up.

"As Nathan heads up from the bunker he sees Sonja and says" Hey there you are I was looking for you we might make our way back to the base and confront oWn cause we got enough stuff and..." Nathan notices the phone" Umm... Who were you talking to?"

Jack sighs, shaking his head. "It's so boring around here with no Blu maggots to kill. Where the hell did everyone go?"

"Just a certain lady who is-" A giggle on Sonja's behalf. "- A-PAULING at sticking to fake names. Look, I've gotta go somewhere. I'll finish up the respawn surgeries and head off. Good luck with confronting O.W.N. Do you guys have a phone in the bunker?" Sonja hummed, getting into the elevator with Nate.

"Yes there's a phone in the bunker but we need a medic to confront the oWn cause look at us we're only like what 5 or 6 and them they have a whole army of mercy and robots can't this wait after we defeat the oWn?" Nathan argued with Sonja about the matter at hand as the elevator finishes it's decent to the bunker"

Ramond crept into the offices high above the rest of the BLU base. There wasn't likely to be many people up here. The most he expected was a Sniper or two, maybe a Soldier exercising their primal preconceptions of authority by commanding from the highest place in the area.

He slipped underneath a table, not even bumping the chair accompanying it. A tall shirtless man wandered by, hefting a junky looking bazooka of sorts. He crept back out and made his way to the head office. Peering around a corner ever so slightly, he ducks back upon seeing two blatant Heavies in heavy identical uniforms of black armor guarding the double doors. That... was going to be a problem. There wasn't a whole lot of ways to discreetly deal with men that roar like elephants at the slightest provocation, especially two of them, both armored and down at the end of a killbox corridor.

Ramond weighed his options and decided to double back only to be forced to take cover behind an open door as a Sniper with an old rifleman cap and some kind of ugly dart rifle approached, seemingly patrolling the windows out of boredom.

Lee Harrison peered through the scope of the "ugly dart rifle" for a moment, then grimaced and used his shirt to clean the lens at the end of it. He hated having a blurry scope and he especially hated having blurry glasses too. Almost as much as he hated smelly sneaking Frenchmen.

Once finished, he continued patrolling the windows. His mind wandered to the fact that he had forgotten to take his Razorback up here with him, but he hoped his gold-plated SMG, holstered at his left hip, would prevent any Spies from getting any filthy ideas.

Ramond slowly leaned his head out from behind the door. Seeing the Sniper still there he cursed inwardly and resumed his position, his gloved hand gripping the revolver tightly.

A BLU Spy with a bowtie and funky looking top hat strolled through the doorway, passing by Lee and humming a jaunty tune to himself.

He heard the tune and glanced around behind him, noticing the Spy and at first smiling and waving to him but once out of earshot, he growled and muttered something to himself. "Bloody Spies..." A façade to hide the fact that he really, really hates Spies. Even if they're on his own team, he- wait. He looked back at where the BLU Spy had passed through and grumbled some more at the fact that it was long gone. Great, now there's potentially another Spy crawling through the base. As if there's not enough of those creatures here already.

The Spy grinned and turned on his heel and approached Lee again. "Something the matter, mon ami?" he asked snidely.

Ramond grimaced and let the hammer on his revolver gently lower back down in preparation for what could be an opportunity.

"You sound troubled. Did you see a nice looking van down there in the yards? I'm impressed you can manage to do your job and househunt at the same time!" he quipped, sneering at Lee from behind.

He growled again and glared at the Spy. "Oh, shut it!" Needless to say, he wasn't very pleased with the funny-looking frenchman's jabs at him and his lifestyle. That always was a sensitive area for him.

"Don't you have anything better to do? What if there's an enemy Spy in here?! He could be rushing off to the head office by now!" His tone of voice sounded like a mixture of three things: increasingly agitated, increasingly paranoid and increasingly British.

"Oh, please. There's nothing even in there! It's a dusty old room for some old fool in a bowler hat to sit behind and look important..."

"Like you, maybe?" Ooh, maybe that's a clever retort, he thought. He holstered his Sydney Sleeper on his back (do not ask me how) and unholstered his SMG, pulling the lever back and keeping it held in his right hand. "Besides, an empty room? Perfect hiding place for a Spy. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go Spycheck."

The Spy simply smirked and walked the other way. He got about four feet before his neck suffered some snappage and his body was swiftly hidden away. Ramond claimed his top hat and a few other things from the body and hurried after Lee, assuming a casual pace as he followed him wherever he intended to spycheck.

He patrolled every corner of the room looking for a Spy, occasionally firing his SMG at a couple of places hoping to catch the sneaky bugger out and looking back at the silly-looking Spy with a small snarl. His search turned up with nothing, so there was only one last thing to check. He pointed his SMG at the BLU Spy, though he wasn't actually going to fire it. He kept his finger off the trigger just in case.

He knew something was wrong! He moved his finger back onto the trigger and held the gold-plated SMG with both hands. "...Explain yourself." He commanded in an attempt at intimidation.

Ramond sighed with practiced irritance and gestured to himself, cigarette in his hand. It looked fittingly out of place in a Medic glove. The top hat was on his head. "It's a disguise. Clearly. If there is someone in the building whom does not belong in the building, surely a prisoner would be good leverage against them should they somehow make it this far, non?" Absolutely flawless imitation, as usual.

He grimaced. Just another Spy trying to fool him, he thought...but what if that really was one of his own teammates? That terrible idea always struck out when he knew Spies were on the loose. He couldn't risk shooting and killing a member of his own team 'lest his own reputation be ruined by the act.

He lowered the SMG for now.
"How do I know you're not just another Spy trying to fool me and by extension the rest of our team? I know you sneaky buggers can disguise as members of your own team."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back