• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of The Old Order (Always Accepting)

I follow them to the stream and I walk up to Michi and hug her, "don't worry, you helped save people lives."

i let go of her hand and look at her,"wait...what...you can go half demon...cooooollllll"i see Erik hug her and for some reason my heart stopped.i backed up a little,"w-well then i um...i think i'm going to go then"i turn around and begin to run away from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I let go off Michi and chase after Jinx, "where are you going, you know I am your partner. I was comforting her, can I not help otbers?"

@Nano

"NO YOU CAN I JUST DONT CARE"i yell as i keep running,i see trees in the way and i grin, i swing on the branches to get through the trees.

I collapse on the ground and lay down. "This is to much." My sight begins to blur and I begin to get a headache. "Why must there be drama between us."

Nano said:
Lin
Lin flicked the blood of the corrupted humans off of his swords and stared at the corpses around him. The small boy laughed maniacally. It was their fault: they had decided to ambush him on the forest; they were the ones in the wrong; they were the ones who had tried to harm him. It was only right to punish them. Afterall, he was a weapon and its only function was the kill.

Hearing more voices in the forest, Lin turned towards the source and quickly sprinted towards the voices. He soon saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes. Smiling eerily, Lin made a blinding charge at the trespassor and slashed down at her with great force.

@The Unamed Character
Michi was instantly up and had grabbed the attacker by the collar. A small flame was appearing in her eye. "What buisness do you have?" She asked.

i turn around and see Erik on the ground"oh no"i go through the trees again and go up to him"wh-what happen i-i'm sorry"i kneel to the ground and look at him,"HEY WAKE UP ERIK....WAKE UP"i yell and shake him to wake up but it didnt worked.

As Jinx shacks me I fall deeper into sleep, it had been a long time sense I had a fit. Blood was beginning to run out of my nose and I was shacking.

Nano said:
Lin
Having been abruptly stopped by the girl grabbing a hold of his collar, Lin let out a small gasp. The shock from the sudden halt had been enough to bring him back to his senses. Lin dropped his swords and they dissipated the moment they left his hands. As he hung a few inches off of the ground, the small boy now solemnly stared into the eyes of the girl he had just attempted to attack.

Lin simply shook his head at the girl's question and patted her arm as a way of requesting to be let go. It didn't seem like she was a threat and he wouldn't be able to explain himself this way. He didn't mean to act like this, it was just that the moment he saw blood--especially his own blood--he became overcome with strange sensations and horrific scenes that he didn't remember seeing. There was something wrong with him...or something wrong with what happened to him before he lost his memories.

@The Unamed Character
The flame dissapeared from Michi's eye and she dropped him. She looked at him worried "Did I hurt you? I am so sorry if I did..." She said

"OH MY GOSH" i see blood coming out of his nose and he was shaking "wh-what's happening"i hurriedly contact his father to see what i do,"L-Lord death it's E-Erik"i show him what is happening.

Death looks down at me, "Jinx take him home and let him sleep. Drama between loved ones does this to him."

"o-ok...thank you"i disconect with him and carry him back tot he building,once we get there i put him in his bed and sit on the couch till morning.

I lay in bed for a good amount of time. I get about four hours of sleep before I wake and I see that I am back in the apartment. "Jinx you came back for me."

"I was only asking.... Because I needed a partner..." Michi said "Can you turn into a weapon is what I was asking"

Nano said:
Lin
A...weapon? He was a weapon of some sort, but something about the way she said that made it seemed like she was implying something.

"I...am a...'weapon'?"

Lin said slowly in a barely audible voice as he spoke for the first time. Something about the word being uttered by someone else filled him with uncertainty.

"My name is Michi." She said "Nice to meet you, hey.... Are you hungry?" She asked "I can make us something to eat at my place.... I guess I should cabll it our place..."

Nano said:
LIN
Lin nodded once again. He was finally leaving this forest! He still didn't know how much he could trust this girl, but he would at least be able to gain more knowledge this way and maybe he would be able to clear these doubts after getting to know her better.

"I am...Lin."

The first thing to do was get acquainted.

@The Unamed Character

I hug Jinx back, "don't worry you didn't know, and it had been years since I had a fit." I start to get out of bed only to back to the cushion from exhaustion. "One down, ninety nine more. Are you ready to go back into the world. Or are you still mad about being called a weapon." I then manage to get out of bed. I barely get onto my feet and start to walk to the kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nano said:
Lin

The small boy nodded and used two fingers to push the corners of his mouth up to make them into a curved shape--a smile--before he stepped towards Michi. Lin was glad that she hadn't asked about what had happened when he had first approached her, but worried about the next time that it happened. He lightly grabbed onto a corner of her jacket and looked up at her, waiting for her to start walking.

@The Unamed Character
Michi giggled "Right this way" she said asshe started in the direction towards the cottage

"i mean...i'm still mad but i have to get used to it i guess"i walk behind Erik so if he fell i would catch him."you should take a break...especially what just happen i dont want you over doing it"i make him sit at the counter and i make something to eat.

I smile knowing that evil though she hated me she still loved me. It was a good feeling knowing that we had become such good friends that it didn't matter what happened, they would always be friends. I sat down on the chair trying to get comfortable until Jinx finished breakfast, "Don't worry Jinx, I will be better as soon as I have something to eat. I can't wait until you are trained to a death scythe. you will be the best weapon ever." I couldn't wait to gather enough souls to make Jinx into a death scythe, it would be a good feeling know that my best friend was at their best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back