• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of The Old Order (Always Accepting)

After a little while I wake up and head to the kitchen eating some of the left over stir fir that Jinx hadn't touched yet. I sit down at the table and think about going out for a stroll around town, see if I find any new faces. There was a lot to see in death city. Perhaps I would visit Michi, I never did say good bye properly.

i look back in the mirror and see that my eye's were back to normal"thank gosh...i thought it wasnt going to go away this time"i wash my face and go into the kitchen and see Erik there,"o-oh h-hey Erik...i didnt hear you get up"i rub the back of my neck and get some juice.

"Hi jerk... You still haven't eaten any of my stir fir yet. Do I have to eat it all by myself?" I say this jokingly as I eat another fork load of food. I get up and get my self a glass of water to go with my snack, "so want to go back to Michi's? I think we should apologize for our behavior and after that we can explore the forest. We haven't done that for a while."

i hit him on the back of the head"your the jerk...jerk"i say jokingly"and i forgot about it"i take a fork and eat some of it,"and we should go back to her...i wonder if she found a partner yet...and i would love to go to the forest...i can swing off of the trees there i hear the tree's are big"i chuckle and sit down on the couch.

I smile as she finally eats some the food that I worked hard on, I finish up my food and clean up my dishes. "Tell me when you are ready to go, I am going to practice expanding my soul wavelength so that I can fight longer." I head out of the room and into the back room of the apartment. The apartment had a kitchen, two bed rooms, a bathroom, a living room, computer room and a back room that we used for training. It was like a dojo were I could practice my fighting skill and expand my soul wavelength.

"ok i'll see tell you"i get off of the couch and take a quick shower,i go back into my room and get somethings together that i might need for my....problem....and put them in my bag.

I sit in the dojo meditating while Jinx gets ready. 'Perhaps by meditating I will be able to expand my soul wavelength or figure out how to. If now I can look for a particular doctor.'

i gathered a coupled more things then went into the dojo and see him meditating"HEY ERIK IM READY LETS GO"i scream.

I jump up. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" I yell at her jokingly, "okay lets go." I start to walk out of the dojo and out of the apartment towards Michi's house.

i follow him until i hear something in the bushes"who is that...show yourself"i prepare myself to fight but instead it was a little black cat"aaawww are you lost little kitty"i look at Erik "cab we keep her...she really likes me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back