• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Knights of The Old Order (Always Accepting)

I walk around the house, "you know I might be able help you learn .magic. I am the son of death although I wouldn't suggest it. I am not good teacher."

Isabelle smirked. "Darling, if you think your personality is too much, then you have obviously never met my father. Trust me, I can deal."

She was really excited. Isabelle had been searching for a partner for months now. Ever since the academy had closed down, the process had become so much harder.

"I do have a question though. How many souls have you consumed so far?"

@Nano

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
I walk around the house, "you know I might be able help you learn .magic. I am the son of death although I wouldn't suggest it. I am not good teacher."
"I am good but thank you" Michi said "I am a servant of the lord of darkness so he helps sometimes"

I raise an eyebrow in curiosity, "is that so, well how about we look around town and see if we can find you a partner."

Wyatt said:
I raise an eyebrow in curiosity, "is that so, well how about we look around town and see if we can find you a partner."
Michi closes the cabinent she had put her things in "Sure thing." she said with a smile "Thanks for helping me" she said as she opened the door

I walk out into the forest, and start to head down back to town, "what type of partner are you looking for."

I lead her out into the town to begin the search. "There are some many people out here, we should be able to find a weapon!"

After we walk for a while a human appears that is corrupted. "We need to kill this human, otherwise it will become a threat to human kind."

Wyatt said:
After we walk for a while a human appears that is corrupted. "We need to kill this human, otherwise it will become a threat to human kind."
"Wait.... why... and how does a human become corrupted?" Michi asked

i listen to my music on full blast and relax on my bed thinking about what has happen today,"just because im a weapon doesn't mean people get to call you a weapon...that's like calling someone stupid when you know there smart",i get of the bed and open my door,"ERIK ARE YOU STILL HERE"?.i walk out of the room and close the door behind me,"where did those two go...i maybe mad but im not that mad"i go and find Erik and Michi.

(sorry was at a friends house playing D&D and wasnt really able to get on the computer xD ).

"A human can become corrupted by consuming human souls, unless it is stop it will consume human souls and become unstoppable." (It is okay)

"Usally we would need a weapon to defeat it but tou and I are both powerful miesters, however, weapons are need to consume the corrupted soul."

"I will take the lead." I hope that Jinx finds her way here to fight. I run up to the human and punch him with my wavelength throwing it off balance.

i follow the tracks and search for the both of them,after awhile just started to yell for them"ERIK MICHI WHERE ARE YOU TWO",i continue to follow the track until i see the two of them fighting corrupted humans."oh a meal"i run towards them and yell while i transform,"ERIK HEADS UP"i transform into a scythe.

I grab Jinx out of the air and hit the human with the bottom of it before swinging the blade at it. The human managed to jump out of the way before lunging at Michi.

Wyatt said:
I grab Jinx out of the air and hit the human with the bottom of it before swinging the blade at it. The human managed to jump out of the before lunging at Michi.
Michi ducks as her right eye catches fire and her hand seems to move at a super speed rate. She delivers a punch straight through the mans stomach and slams him onto the ground.

I swing Jinx into the human as he is on the ground delivering the final blow. "Now Jinx will show you one of the greatest properties of a weapon." The humans soul is floating just above the ground.

I transformed back to human and ate there souls,then look at both of them"well that was fun and good...but dont know why you two are out here so late buuuuuut i guess i'm staying with you two...since im the only^weapon^here...i guess i'll stay and help you two"i grin"so...where are we going now"?

Michi looked at her blood soaked hand. She looked terrified as the actual blue fire on her eye died. She held her hand. "I.... I cant go on guys..." She said looking down

i look at her in confusion,"whats wrong..."i look at her hand and the reaction on her face,"o-oh...i get it here come with me"i take her hand and lead her to the nearest lake/stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back