• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

Jack walks into his house and puts the wooden replica of the Fight Fighters machine on a shelf. He heads outside, shifting back to his human form. "Well, time to see what I can find today." He says, grabbing a backpack off of his front porch and putting it on before heading deep into the woods to do what he did most of the day every day, look for cool weird stuff and take it back to his house.

Stratos just picked Anais up with his mouth and set her aside before roaring "ENOUGH!" his roar shook the trees and made the roots come out the ground and the trees flew all in different directions, he growled while looking at both of them "I don't care who either of your are but if you both keep this up, I'll eat both of you myself!"

"I will be taking my leave, then. Ta ta~" Carter said to the large black fox spirit thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratos roared once again but louder making a large wind shoot out around him towards the city as his roar echoed loudly, he shoot his eyes to both of the kids "now then, you both want to see real hell?" He said and his claws scraped across the ground "because I'll gladly show you it."

"As I have said, my soul belongs to the Devil of this World." Carter spoke defiantly to the fox spirit, the last words echoing eerily (waiting for @Unamed Character to give the go-ahead for his reveal...)

Jack frowns. He'd heard something, but wasn't quite sure what. He shifts to his shadow form, climbing up a tree to get a better view and see what was going on.

Stratos turned to Anais his tails all breaking through several trees individually, he looked furious, like he was about to kill everything he didn't like "HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS?!" He roared at her still growling "SOMETHING THAT STUPID COULD HAVE GOT YOU KILLED ANS MAYBE MICHI TOO." he roared once again getting closer and more trees start shattering by his tails.

Jack squints, staring off into the distance. He could barely see a mansion in the distance, which seemed a bit strange. He jumped out of the tree, heading towards the mansion.

Anais looked horror stricken. She turned to look at Michi than back to Stratos. "I-i didn't think about that.." She said.

Stratos looked at Michi still angry and swung his tails more furiously and growled a bit to calm himself, he returned to normal and looked at each of them "idiot...idiots! You finding that book comes responsibilities, you'll have people looking for you every day of your life until you find the mystery of the books, now let's set some rules for you now Michi, rule 1.) don't leave with the book without someone STRONG with you. Second rule, don't joke around with the book because everything in there could really kill most people in this town and final rule is...don't act stupid, every decision you make could be your last... So act every movement as if your in a war." He said sighing and still looked furious.

Jack had sprinted almost all the way to the mansion, taking a quick break to carve an x into a nearby tree as a way of remembering the path. He walked the rest of the way to the mansion, still in his shadow form. He hid in the shadow of a nearby tree.

"Would sweets make things better? Oh, and what about milk? I can make macaroons," Anais said trying to lighten the mood.

Stratos just growled again "this is why I can't stand kids..." He said before walking towards Anais and Michi, he sighed and hugged them both "if you both do anything stupid I might kill you." He said smirking trying to let them know that he wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

(aww, @Wooden Zebra already claimed the Bill Cipher spot, so no Nightmare in Yellow)

"Michi, you're the one with the book, right? That fox said you had the book. I will take that from you, and with that, all the responsibility." Carter stood up straight, wishing he already had the other book already so he could leave the murderous fox spirit.

Stratos returned his gaze to the boy and walked up to him and grabbed him by the throat with his claws slowly scarring his neck so he could feel a little pain but wouldn't die "you have to get through me first kid." He said before throwing the boy back to where a few trees used to be.

Jack pulled himself out of the shadow at the mention of a book, still in his shadow form. He stares at Michi silently, recognizing her from the arcade. There was no way Stratos had the book, he wasn't human quite obviously, and Anais seemed a bit odd. He decided to stay in his shadow form, and hoped not to be noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back