• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

Jack was slightly alarmed when he heard Chester speak. He hadn't payed much attention to Chester, mostly because he assumed the guy was dead. The alarm, despite being slight, was enough to make him slip up and shift back to his shadow form. "Six is what my parents told me." He says, returning his attention to CJ. "So, why did you ask what my last name was?"

Jack frowns. "Pines...Pines...Where have I heard that name before?" He mutters, recognizing the name from somewhere.

"Six!? All this time I thought there were only two..."

WoodenZebra said:
"Pines'" Cj said
"I recognize that name! Stanley Pines wrote the three Journals, and the Books are a continuation of Stanley's work."

Jack frowns. "If what my parents said is true then the knowledge the journals could easily be used to destroy Gravity Falls, or worse."

Jack pauses. "R-Rose the dead?! Holy..." He stops himself from uttering a curse word. "Now I really want to find those journals."

Scott sat on the couch, Chris siting next to him, in all reality they have only been friends for a few days. But it was nice to have a friend that understood him. He heard a knock on the door and before he stood up he saw Chris stand up and get the mail that just came. He sat there as he came back and waved a flyer in his face. "Again?" He said as he took the flyer and looked at it, he stood up and put it on the table next to them. "Let's go, it seems interesting." He said walking towards the door, he grabbed his phone and open the door.

@Isune (I'm so sorry! My Internet gave out!)

Chris nodded as he followed shortly behind Scott. Once they made it to the mystery shack, Chris peered in and could instantly tell it was a sham. But yet, there were people practically throwing their money at the cashier to get cheap merchandise. Chris could only shake his head, "I think this is nothing more than a sham." he muttered under his breath as he stepped inside and began to examine a taxidermied rabbit with what appeared to be antlers hot glued to its head.

@Jinx @The Unamed Character. (if you want to roleplay your mystery shack worker)

Jack smiles. "I'd like to go. I've been before, but it's always interesting. Something about the place seems...strange, though."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack smiles. "I'd like to go. I've been before, but it's always interesting. Something about the place seems...strange, though."
"Than lets go" Cj said snapping making them appear at the Mystery shack

"Six, six... Why six?" Carter started mumbling to himself, "Why not one hundred!? Why not an infinite amount!? Why not five? Or four, or ten?"

Anais watched in silence before retreating into the woods. At least he's alive and my powers finally worked. I can't be called a disgrace anymore! She thought pumping her fist into the air.

When Scott walked in he looked around, not really caring for all the fake stuff. He walked around, looking at all the fake animals, all hot glued together. He walked over to look at the key chains, and all that. And out of all of them he found a key chain that was plain, just in the shape of the mystery shack. He wen to stand in line and waited his turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back