• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

Cj went into the mystery shack leaving Jack behind and then went to the counter in front of everyone else and asked the clerk,"Where do you keep the cheap merch"

Chris shook his head as he took out a journal out in the open and began to flip through it. He flipped it over and began to look for some kind of bar-code, "This madman book has to be from here...but I don't see any others." muttered Chris as he shook his head and placed the book back into his messenger bag. He shook his head as he looked around for something to grab for novelty sake and found a mug with a crudely drawn question mark on the front. he held onto it as he began to look around and found a box filled with grappling-hooks. Chris' eyes widened as he looked at them, "Are these even legal here?" he asked to himself. Chris closed the box and walked in line with the mug and whispered to Scott, "Can you believe this place, I think people are literally throwing money at that doll with a bowl in its hand."

@Jinx

Isune said:
Chris shook his head as he took out a journal out in the open and began to flip through it. He flipped it over and began to look for some kind of bar-code, "This madman book has to be from here...but I don't see any others." muttered Chris as he shook his head and placed the book back into his messenger bag. He shook his head as he looked around for something to grab for novelty sake and found a mug with a crudely drawn question mark on the front. he held onto it as he began to look around and found a box filled with grappling-hooks. Chris' eyes widened as he looked at them, "Are these even legal here?" he asked to himself. Chris closed the box and walked in line with the mug and whispered to Scott, "Can you believe this place, I think people are literally throwing money at that doll with a bowl in its hand."
@Jinx
Carter was walking around, thoroughly shaken by that incredible feat of durability shown by his bones as they only fractured after destroying a tree. He decided to stake-out near the Mystery Shack. He was in incredible luck, [insert bolded text here].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back