• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

Carter's mask groaned when he was grabbed, and actually cracked when he collided with the ground. It was a deafening sound, and one that nobody would ever want to hear, "WHY!? WHY DID YOU BREAK IT!?" Carter got up, the mask bleeding from the crack, "IS A FIGHT WHAT YOU WANT? YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER DID THAT!" Carter unsheathed his scythe, and held it in a defensive manner, crouched, ready to strike.

Stratos looked at CJ like he was going to kill him if he tried anything "WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY KIDS!?" He yelled and hit his head on a close wall "I feel so old..." But he is 300 years old and still had the body and tolerance of a 18 year old boy.

Anais watched as everything unfolded before her eyes. "I did something bad again..theres never any positive things when people are around me. Maybe I should just find another town..or go into hiding."

Stratos just picked Anais up and looked at her "nope, this happens to me daily so this ain't new." He said before letting her down again with a small kiss in the cheek, he then looked at the carter boy and walked up to him as fire ignited around his fists and he charged at him quickly.

Jack shifts back to his human form, pulling a camera out of his backpack and taking a picture of Stratos. He grinned, planning on putting it on the internet as soon as he got back to his house. The thought passed his mind probably get a lot of views if he got a video and put it on youtube, so he started using the camera to take a video of Stratos. It was rather surprising to him that no one noticed him yet.

Carter waited for a second, before dashing to the left with incredible speed, and, with his scythe, attempted to strike down upon Stratos, "YOU MISSED MY LITTLE FOX BOY. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME~"

Stratos just smirked as he wrapped his tail around the base of his scythe to stop the blow "miss?" He said he he charged a blue fire punch towards carters stomach hard, Stratos tail started a slight bleed from the scythes base but he kept attaching, he ignited his legs with more blue fire and sent a kick towards carters left rib quickly

Carter let go of his scythe, and attempted to jump out of the way, but failed the second time, taking the punch, which lit his cloak on fire, "Why must you be so cruel to my partner? He never did anything to you..." At that moment, the scythe shattered, sending razor-sharp pieces of plastic everywhere, "You've done it now~" Carter pat out the fire, and the crack in his mask started bleeding.

Stratos tail become covered in plastic and it started bleeding badly, he looked down and began to laugh sadistically "you've done it..." Stratos just closed his eyes and 8 more tails shot out of him along with fire fangs and blue flaming claws with extreme length, his eyes turned into one of a fox and his hair grew longer down below his waists, his hair was extremely spiky and had streams of white fire going down his hairs slowly. Stratos looked up at carter and dashed directly at him like he was a blur, and aimed a punch at his stomach, the punch would send him crashing through 3 or more trees if it landed

"I don't think you understa-" Carter was stopped mid-sentence by the amazing blow to the stomach, sending him crashing into the nearest tree, which his body then destroyed in a splintery mess, crashing into the next tree, which barely managed to hold.

Carter is now fatally wounded, the next attack will kill him! (reference to Lucidstuck)

Carter is now unconscious, he will need to be taken to the hospital to recover from his wounds!

Cj really didn't want anyone taking a picture of him so he took the backpack with the camera in it from the guy

Stratos walked up to carter and looked at him with pity "I'm not like one of those 'good guys' I don't leave my target alive, I'm neither good or evil, the next time I see you I won't hesitate to kill you on sight." He said before walking back to Anais and Michi. The tail that was injured soon recovered after he calmed down and returned to normal.

Jack frowns. "Hey, that's mine!" He says, glad that he'd slipped the SD card out of the camera while he was putting it into the backpack. The SD card was in his pocket, so at least he could still upload the photos and the video. He shifts to his shadow form, leaping on top of CJ and trying to take back the backpack. "Give it back!"

Stratos just walked to Anais and nodded "I need to find a woman atleast 18, I feel lonely...surrounded by so many little kids." He said disappointed and sat down looking at Anais and Michi "what'd you think about the fight?"

Carter came to a few minutes later, "...need...book...can't...wait...longer...must...have...number...one..." Carter managed to squeeze out.

Anais was quiet for a second. "You were amazing! Im just a cat..all ive got is claws and faulty good luck powers."

Stratos growled and through a rock straight at carters head "so stubborn and annoying." He said after looking up into the sky wishing for a woman to talk to, and the wishes became begs "WHYYY!?"

The rock bounced off of the mask, the mask groaning under the sudden pressure of the rock, almost cracking again, "...fox man hate Carter...Like bullies...Why bullies, why?" Carter definitely has been hit a bit too hard on the head, he rolling, as if he was trying to get out of something's way, "No, don't hurt me... Bullies hurt Carter, Carter doesn't know why! Why? Why?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Cj was doing his best to get the guy off him and threw the backpack at Michi with the camera in his hand but notice there was no sd card,so Cj dropped the camera breaking it and reaching behind his back to get the sd card,or a bonus;the guy,"Sneaky one are you" Cj said

@JackOfHearts

Anais was starting to worry. Carter was probably on the evil side but..that didn't stop her from worrying. She stood up and began walking twords Carter. "A-are you alright?"

Stratos just looked at Anais "another good person...if you want everyone to die then so be it, I'm leaving." He said growling and walked quickly towards the town and sat outside the movie theater "annoying kids don't listen to what I tell them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back