• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

ferociousfeind said:
She has the book!
"Quiet now, I need to concentrate,"

Noticing the stance change, Carter took a step back, and took a defensive stance, stowing away his book, "Well then, I also share the pleasure i being believed, but I will be needing that book."
"I am sorry.. But I will not be giving you it..." Michi said with a straight face "Im searching for any clues towards the author and the book is the only one I have"

Stratos returned to Michi and Anais by following there scent and he returned to normal "...I'm back frenchy, and pinky, and....new person..." He said with a low tone and he didn't like the way he was acting and saw Anais was feeling the same.

The new person totally caught Carter off-guard, despite him being accounted for originally, after a small moment of stunned silence "W-who are you?"

ferociousfeind said:
The new person totally caught Carter off-guard, despite him being accounted for originally, after a small moment of stunned silence "W-who are you?"
"Name is Michi" she said "It was nice to meet you Carter... But I should get going" she said with a childish grin "I hope you have a good day"

Surprisingly, the transformation barely phased him, "A shapeshifter? I'll have to take note of you lot. I guess I'll be leaving now, tata~" And with that, Carter left, explaining to the government dudes that the people within the Arcade should be detained for theft (this is a fat lie > :D ) of his book. (night-night, I gotta get more than an hour of sleep lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
The government officails left because their cover was blown. (good job.) Michi looks at Anais "I live just outside of town.... Come on..." She said as she started out on foot. Michi walked towards a small mansion like house that was at the bottom of a hill ((not the Northwest mansion, that is ontop of a hill. This house was recently built. I couldnt think of making another mystery shack now could I?))

(@Jinx when you join you are going to be glad you are related to my character)

Jack's clawed hand emerges from the tree's shadow, digging into the tree. Jack pulls himself out of the shadow, turning back to his normal form. "...Well, this has been a rather strange day." He says, searching his pockets for the keys to his house. Unfourtunately they were gone. "You've got to be kidding me." He mutters, heading back to the arcade to see if he'd dropped then there.

Anais had followed Michi. "I'll tell you this. That Carter..he doesnt sit right with me. Stratos knows what I am but do you know?"

Stratos just cautiously followed Michi "Uhmmm pinky can I stay with you for a few....days I don't really have a home anymore due to the government" he said remember his house being ignited into flames.

Stratos looked back at the person who just approached "honestly does everyone just want to follow us?" He said a bit grumpy due to the man that was talking about the book and that he needed it "why can't all the god dang books just fall from the sky!?"

WoodenZebra said:
(Where is everyone)
(Carter is...gone.)

(Michi, Stratos, Anais, and Leviticus are in a group headed towards Michi's home)

(Jack is headed towards the Arcade)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratos just looked at the man and just stared dumbfounded and just gave a simple "...oh..." He then shook his hands quickly "nah nah don't worry about it the book were talking about Uhmmm, something from school yeah school." He said on a panicked tone quickly as a small sweat dropped from his chin, he then just looked at him questioningly "what scent did you smell exactly?"

Stratos nudged Anais softly and just pat her head to try and calm her "we're just here on Uhmmm, vacation. I'm there Uhmmm leader or guider, or whatever you people call them now" he said sighing trying to think of the word than it popped up "I'm there guardian!" He said and stood proud of himself as his eyes sparkled a bit.

Jack walks into the arcade and grabs his keys off the floor next to the Ghost Maze machine. If he had to guess he'd dropped them when he kicked the machine. He shrugs, leaving the arcade and heading back into the forest. He was glad that he had checked for his keys before he went to his house, it was a long walk, but that was the only real disadvantage to building his own house deep in the woods. Well, that and the weird gnome who kept trying to break into his house. It's not like it was able to get in, but it was still pretty annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back