• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

Stratos looked at the French girl and shrugged while doing what the other girl told him, he ended up beating the other character with a ultra combo "well then...." He said as he took his hands off the game machine and looked at both the girls "same here frenchy, by the way I'll need your names...since you helped me and all and I'm kinda new to the city parts of gravity falls."

Stratos looked at her hand and kissed it since it was something his family did to ladies to be a gentlemen "Stratos katsuchia, from the katsuchia clan- I mean katsuchia family!" He said quickly and laughed panicingly

Stratos shook his head and smiled "you could say I'm one of a kind though." He said with a small wink and bowed to Michi politely and smiles once again showing 2 very sharp teeth on the top row of his teeth and 2 more at the bottom row, they were sharper than the normal k9 tooth almost like they were like a vampires. Stratos looked at both of them and decided nicknames "Anais I'm going to call you frenchy, and Michi I'm going to call you pinky."

Jack walks into the arcade silently, getting four quarters for his one dollar bill and immediately rushing over to the Ghost Maze machine. He frowned. "I'm still holdin' the highscore? Boring." He says to himself, deciding that he'd get out of his comfort zone this time and play something else. But what to play? He'd wanted to try Fight Fighters for a while now, and it looked to him as if someone had just finished playing. He spent a few seconds mulling over the idea of trying Fight Fighters for the first time, and walked over to the machine. He put in a quarter, paying no attention to the three strangers gathered around the machine, and selected Rumble McSkirmish. He knew the controls already, he'd watched enough people play to memorize that with ease. It was his first time playing Fight Fighters, and yet he was already sweeping the floor with the cpu controlled opponents. This was way too easy.

"I prefer my real name but whatever," Anais said with a shrug. "Is there a bakery? I want something sweet."

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos shook his head and smiled "you could say I'm one of a kind though." He said with a small wink and bowed to Michi politely and smiles once again showing 2 very sharp teeth on the top row of his teeth and 2 more at the bottom row, they were sharper than the normal k9 tooth almost like they were like a vampires. Stratos looked at both of them and decided nicknames "Anais I'm going to call you frenchy, and Michi I'm going to call you pinky."
Michi looks to Anais then back at Stratos "Anais..... May I have a word with Stratos by myself please?" She said

Stratos looked at Michi confused and leaned against the game machine "yeah what's up pinky?" He said and his red eyes gleamed a bit brighter in the light and his black hair looked a bit, to long. Stratos looked straight at her face and smiled.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos looked at Michi confused and leaned against the game machine "yeah what's up pinky?" He said and his red eyes gleamed a bit brighter in the light and his black hair looked a bit, to long. Stratos looked straight at her face and smiled.
Michi takes her book out of her book bag and opens it to a page. She shows him the picture of a human wolf "I am sorry for asking.... But the teeth and the way you are acting made me think this.... Are you what this page describes?" She asked

Stratos just covered her mouth quickly and growled a bit under his breathe "well I'm not a wolf but I am a fox." He said and showed his one tail from behind him and hid it back around his waist under his shirt "does anyone else know about you having that book...luckily I know a lot about the books and such so...wait, why do you have the book anyways!?"

Michi put the book back into her book bag "Only my brother knows about it.... And I found this acoupke days ago under a metalic tree..." She said "At least i know the stuff in this is real..."

Jack frowns, having just gotten obliterated by Dr. Karate even though he should have won. "Stupid cheating game." He mutters, kicking the Fight Fighters machine as hard as he could and walking away to go play Ghost Maze again, like usual.

Suddenly, a black cat with golden eyes bounded out of the arcade. It was being chased by the owner due to it trying to eat the owner's cake.

Stratos shook his head quickly "do you know how dangerous having that book is!?" He said in a loud whisper growling a bit louder "demons, zombies, sea serpents, and so many other things I don't even know..." He said and looked at her "I've been trying to solve the mysteries for years, 40 years to be exact, but the person I was trying to solve the mystery with died in a accident because of one of those things in the book killed her."

Anais appeared with a rather large carton of milk. She had a tiny milk mustache but was still happily chugging away. "Man! This is good milk." People shouting could be heard outside and Anais stopped for a second and then continued to chug the milk.

"Hi!" Anais said after she swallowed. "D-dont pay attention to the shouting.," she added before finishing off the carton of milk.

Stratos looked at her and just sighed "she has the book Frenchy." He said after he smelled her and she had a strong scent of milk and he knew that she was one of the super natural beings when she suddenly appeared with milk on her mouth, since it happened to him a few times before "but really, why milk? Now I want some." He whined as his nose twitched a bit smelling something a bit different "hm?"

Anais paled. Does she know? Does he know? She thought. Anais began to shake. "Um..uh..I-I think I'm going to go find a bakery..maybe a cafe," She said as she began backing out of the arcade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back