• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Yggdrasil's smile didn't waver a bit. The Dryads faced their opponents undaunted, healing themselves as fast as they were being hurt, feeding off of Yggdrasil's power like a fountain of everlasting life.

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks at Yggdrasil, crossing her arms. "There's a flaw to your logic. All life, mortal and immortal, would include the Originals. And you are an Original."
Jackie clenches her jaw tightly, instead focusing her glare on Yggdrasil.

----

Layla growls viciously at him, then roars into Schniezel's face, the roar so loud that any glass shatters and any eardrums not used to the volume start to bleed.
"What a smart child," Yggdrasil sneered. "To bad I don't care about logic."

Daimao said:
Yggdrasil's smile didn't waver a bit. The Dryads faced their opponents undaunted, healing themselves as fast as they were being hurt, feeding off of Yggdrasil's power like a fountain of everlasting life.
"Well then, regeneration... only a small set back, I'll just have to kill them all at once." Bruce stood there with his hands right behind charging his ki up into what would be quite a devastating blow when it would hit.

Daimao said:
"What a smart child," Yggdrasil sneered. "To bad I don't care about logic."
Jackie stands up straighter, her scowl deepening, with her being unhindered by his sneer, "You should. All life would include your prized plant-life. And you said yourself that your greatest enemy is anyone who hurts your flora. You're making yourself into their greatest threat. You're contradicting yourself over and over again."

H kept walking slowly, pushing the dryads to the side, his progress undaunted as he kept moving forward, pushing away at the dryads, his progress not showing any signs of slowing as he moved on and on, closer and closer towards Yggdrasil, "You can't stop me... You never could. You never will."

Scowling, Yggdrasil begins to reply to Jackie, but is stopped by a voice.

"Stop," commands a very young, green haired girl who appeared out of nowhere, sitting on Jackie's shoulder. All of the Dryads stop what they are doing, and stand up straight, almost as if they were at attention. "Yggdrasil can not allow Yggdrasil to continue," the little girl says, her small voice carrying an aura of authority.

img-thing

Daimao said:
"Stop," commands a very young, green haired girl who appeared out of nowhere, sitting on Jackie's shoulder. All of the Dryads stop what they are doing, and stand up straight, almost as if they were at attention. "Yggdrasil can not allow Yggdrasil to continue," the little girl says, her small voice carrying an aura of authority.

img-thing

Jackie uncrosses her arms, looking up at the child now on her shoulder, "What the hell- first Alpha sits on my shoulder, now you?" She sighs, "But who are you, exactly?"

Daimao said:

img-thing

CelticSol said:
Jackie uncrosses her arms, looking up at the child now on her shoulder, "What the hell- first Alpha sits on my shoulder, now you?" She sighs, "But who are you, exactly?"
( WE CAN'T KILL YGGDRASIL. JACKIE AND LITTLE YGGDRASIL IS JUST TOO CUTE..... I WILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU TRY TO STOP THIS BOND. )

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks at Yggdrasil, crossing her arms. "There's a flaw to your logic. All life, mortal and immortal, would include the Originals. And you are an Original."
Jackie clenches her jaw tightly, instead focusing her glare on Yggdrasil.

----

Layla growls viciously at him, then roars into Schniezel's face, the roar so loud that any glass shatters and any eardrums not used to the volume start to bleed.
Schniezel has a wall of steel rise in between them to block out the high intensity of the roar. He can still hear it though. He has spikes grow out the other side and reach out to Layla.

Julie steps out in front and tries to stop one with her claws. Using herself as a shield for Layla.

CelticSol said:
The little girl looks at Jackie. "I am Yggdrasil, Jackie. I thought it was obvious," she says with a pout.

"Yggdrasil, what are you doing?" Demanded the other Yggdrasil.

Daimao said:
The little girl looks at Jackie. "I am Yggdrasil, Jackie. I thought it was obvious," she says with a pout.
"Yggdrasil, what are you doing?" Demanded the other Yggdrasil.
"How do you know-" She cuts herself off, putting her hands up, but not raising them enough to knock Yggdrasil off her should. "You know what, I don't even want to know. But talk about split personality disorder. Why are there two of you?"

Light said:
( WE CAN'T KILL YGGDRASIL. JACKIE AND LITTLE YGGDRASIL IS JUST TOO CUTE..... I WILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU TRY TO STOP THIS BOND. )

Schniezel has a wall of steel rise in between them to block out the high intensity of the roar. He can still hear it though. He has spikes grow out the other side and reach out to Layla.

Julie steps out in front and tries to stop one with her claws. Using herself as a shield for Layla.
Layla grabs Julie around her waist and tucks her underneath her underbelly to protect her, growling a low warning to Julie. The spikes, for the most part, are harmlessly deflected off her much stronger scales, and any that try to pierce possible weak points bend without provocation and race back to pierce Schniezel. Her lips pull back over her teeth into a horrific, sharp toothed, mocking smile, and she lets out a barking noise that sounds suspiciously like she's laughing at him. The ridge over her eye raises at him, as if to say, "Is that all you've got?"

Daimao said:

img-thing

Bruce's eyes shift between Yggdrasil and Yggdrasil. Taller Yggdrasil certainly couldn't be controlled by a smaller Yggdrasil. He would hold his fire for now, just to see what would happen between them.

"Little Jackie, there aren't two of us," Little Yggdrasil said with a smile. "There are four of us." Turning her attention back to Evil Yggdrasil, Little Yggdrasil grinned. "I'm stopping you," she said nonchalantly. Evil Yggdrasil broke into laughter.

"Foolish child, you know you can't defeat me," he laughed, and a vine burst from the ground, wrapping itself around Little Yggdrasil and lifting her up into the air.

"I...won't be...the one...defeating...you," Little Yggdrasil managed to gasp out her last words as the vine crushed her into oblivion, leaving nothing but rose petals behind. Evil Yggdrasil merely laughed, that is, until a voice cut him off.

"You have overstepped your bounds," stated a huge, green haired man, standing at easily 8 feet tall, who appeared right next to Bruce. Evil Yggdrasil merely gaped, standing from his throne. "I do believe it is time to end this little game," said the man, snapping his fingers.

"You! You're supposed to be-" was all Evil Yggdrasil got out before a massive, fanged mouth burst from the ground beneath him, eating him. The massive man took a seat in Evil Yggdrasil's throne, turning his attention to the mortals before him.

"I am Yggdrasil. I believe you said that you wished to kill the originals? I am an original, so that means you must kill me,"
he said, his face betraying no emotion.

yataka_49716.jpg

Daimao said:
"Little Jackie, there aren't two of us," Little Yggdrasil said with a smile. "There are four of us." Turning her attention back to Evil Yggdrasil, Little Yggdrasil grinned. "I'm stopping you," she said nonchalantly. Evil Yggdrasil broke into laughter.
"Foolish child, you know you can't defeat me," he laughed, and a vine burst from the ground, wrapping itself around Little Yggdrasil and lifting her up into the air.

"I...won't be...the one...defeating...you," Little Yggdrasil managed to gasp out her last words as the vine crushed her into oblivion, leaving nothing but rose petals behind. Evil Yggdrasil merely laughed, that is, until a voice cut him off.

"You have overstepped your bounds," stated a huge, green haired man, standing at easily 8 feet tall, who appeared right next to Bruce. Evil Yggdrasil merely gaped, standing from his throne. "I do believe it is time to end this little game," said the man, snapping his fingers.

"You! You're supposed to be-" was all Evil Yggdrasil got out before a massive, fanged mouth burst from the ground beneath him, eating him. The massive man took a seat in Evil Yggdrasil's throne, turning his attention to the mortals before him.

"I am Yggdrasil. I believe you said that you wished to kill the originals? I am an original, so that means you must kill me,"

yataka_49716.jpg

( NNNNOOOO YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. )

Daimao said:

yataka_49716.jpg

Bruce nodded "right you are, pal. I'll take pleasure in it too." He sent out the massive blast at Yggdrasil, standing there in its way may not result in immediate death but it would be a close second.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce nodded "right you are, pal. I'll take pleasure in it too." He sent out the massive blast at Yggdrasil, standing there in its way may not result in immediate death but it would be a close second.
Yggdrasil simply watched the blast approach him, letting it wash over him. All of the Dryads too close to Yggdrasil were vaporized, but Yggdrasil simply continued to sit on the throne, unfazed.

CelticSol said:
"How do you know-" She cuts herself off, putting her hands up, but not raising them enough to knock Yggdrasil off her should. "You know what, I don't even want to know. But talk about split personality disorder. Why are there two of you?"
Layla grabs Julie around her waist and tucks her underneath her underbelly to protect her, growling a low warning to Julie. The spikes, for the most part, are harmlessly deflected off her much stronger scales, and any that try to pierce possible weak points bend without provocation and race back to pierce Schniezel. Her lips pull back over her teeth into a horrific, sharp toothed, mocking smile, and she lets out a barking noise that sounds suspiciously like she's laughing at him. The ridge over her eye raises at him, as if to say, "Is that all you've got?"
Schniezel simply walks around his wall and holds up some breath spray. He starts spraying it in the direction of Layla's mouth. After that the ground starts to shake as he starts go raise the metals inside of it. Forming them into rotating razor blades. They rise up and attack her from all sides while Schniezel puts distance between them. He even has sharp pillars shoot up from the ground. Layla wasn't his real intended target though.

Dark knew she has to get back into the fight. She didn't care about her condition. It seemed like she couldn't drink the potion so she might have to just go the way she is now. She knew they had many other cannons in the originals realm especially the biggest one of them all. She needed to at least try. Dark attempts to move and get up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daimao said:
Yggdrasil simply watched the blast approach him, letting it wash over him. All of the Dryads too close to Yggdrasil were vaporized, but Yggdrasil simply continued to sit on the throne, unfazed.
Bruce's eyes widened "no way... there's no way you could've taken that blast... Unless you're like that one guy who isn't affected by physical attacks, which would suck."

H walked up to the throne, staring the man in the eyes as he extended his hand. "Stop this." He said holding out his hand towards Yggdrasil, offering a handshake. "You know it's impossible to win, accept progress... Please." He said looking down, hand still extended.

Yggdrasil glanced downwards at H's hand.

"The only thing that is impossible, it would seem, is the ceasing of your endless prattling, boy," Yggdrasil said emotionlessly.

Daimao said:
"The only thing that is impossible, it would seem, is the ceasing of your endless prattling, boy," Yggdrasil said emotionlessly.
"You seem to be very cold and emotionless towards everybody, care to explain why?" Isaac thought about adding 'before we kill you.' But decided against since he took Bruce's attack head on and didn't even flinch.

Daimao said:
H sighed as he retracted his hand, "For life to flourish, it must be allowed to change. In order for life to be able to change, the originals must step down or die. Therefore if you are truly the Guardian of life you will quietly slip away or accept the ineffable. If not, then I am afraid as a human who believes in life and progress, I will have to stop you. You know it to be true, things must change to grow and for life to flourish."

Light said:
Schniezel simply walks around his wall and holds up some breath spray. He starts spraying it in the direction of Layla's mouth. After that the ground starts to shake as he starts go raise the metals inside of it. Forming them into rotating razor blades. They rise up and attack her from all sides while Schniezel puts distance between them. He even has sharp pillars shoot up from the ground. Layla wasn't his real intended target though.
Dark knew she has to get back into the fight. She didn't care about her condition. It seemed like she couldn't drink the potion so she might have to just go the way she is now. She knew they had many other cannons in the originals realm especially the biggest one of them all. She needed to at least try. Dark attempts to move and get up.
Layla grounds herself, and none of the spikes going towards Julie hit their mark, instead either turning the exact opposite direction, or hitting Layla's scales. She grunts a bit at some of the impacts hitting her side, her eyes narrowing as Schniezel puts distance between them. She grabs Julie by latching her teeth around the back of her neck, like a cat with her kitten, and takes off, since metal wouldn't be able to attack them from above. She flips Julie into the air and ducks her neck so Julie lands on her back as Layla opens her jaw and roars, spires rising up and slamming into Schniezel.

----

Arcadia puts her hand on Dark's sternum and firmly pushes her back down, "I don't think so. This damn fight and this godforsaken war isn't as important as your health is, despite your foolish insistence on dying. If you go back, this personality - you run the risk of being corrupted or ripped apart with how volatile your mana is right now," Arcadia rubs her badly bruised throat, frowning at Isabel, "Its hard to trust you as it is. If you get up, I can and will consider you a threat, so you will either stay down, or I will make you."

Not even waiting for Isabel to respond, she uses her fingers to open Isabel's mouth and pours the potion down her throat, which tastes worse than Buckley's, and massages along the front of her neck until Isabel swallows. Once the potion starts to take affect, shown in how the lines of her arms start to dim and dilute in colour, Arcadia activates her magic, the markings on her body turning pale blue. She takes one of Isabel's arms, and with soothing, repetive motions, runs her fingertips over the mana lines covering her arm. Slowly enough it's hard to notice, the mana starts to drain out of Isabel. As more and more drains out of Isabel, Arcadia becomes more and more uncomfortable, her face contorting in barely hidden pain. She lets out a small amount of her own mana into Isabel to heal damage caused by the overflow as she moves to the other arm, repeating the process of drawing out the mana, though Arcadia's hands are noticeably shaking.

----

Daimao said:

yataka_49716.jpg

Instead of attacking Yggdrasil. "You know what? This is bullshit. I'm not fighting brother nature over there because Isabel told me to. This dude has literally done absolutely nothing to me, so I've got no fight with him. If he wants to protect his plant bros, all the power to him," Jackie runs a hand through her hair, making her look a little wild, "I don't even see a purpose for this. Okay, most of us got a bad card in life, but killing them only means that whenever something bad happens, we're the ones responsible. Fuck the Originals. Fuck this. I'm out, guys. I'm finding Schniztel or whatever the hell his name is, I'm gonna kill him because I didn't finish the job the first time, then I'm out." Jackie starts to walk away, shaking her head.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You seem to be very cold and emotionless towards everybody, care to explain why?" Isaac thought about adding 'before we kill you.' But decided against since he took Bruce's attack head on and didn't even flinch.

[/QUOTE]
"I simply see no need for something as pointless as emotion," Yggdrasil deadpanned, not even bothering to look at Isaac.

Airagog said:
H sighed as he retracted his hand, "For life to flourish, it must be allowed to change. In order for life to be able to change, the originals must step down or die. Therefore if you are truly the Guardian of life you will quietly slip away or accept the ineffable. If not, then I am afraid as a human who believes in life and progress, I will have to stop you. You know it to be true, things must change to grow and for life to flourish."
"Explain to me how exactly killing the one who allows and causes life to flourish, will allow life to continue to flourish. My life force is what keeps all flora alive. Without it, all the plants of the world will whither and die, never to grow ever again. Herbivores will go extinct, unable to adapt to the sudden, permanent lack of their food source. The carnivores that eat the herbivores will go extinct. Humans themselves will have to resort to other methods, such as cannibalism, to nourish themselves, before they too, go extinct." Yggdrasil's cold eyes narrow. "Is that what you want, boy? Because that is what you will get if you manage to kill me."

Daimao said:
"I simply see no need for something as pointless as emotion," Yggdrasil deadpanned, not even bothering to look at Isaac.
"Explain to me how exactly killing the one who allows and causes life to flourish, will allow life to continue to flourish. My life force is what keeps all flora alive. Without it, all the plants of the world will whither and die, never to grow ever again. Herbivores will go extinct, unable to adapt to the sudden, permanent lack of their food source. The carnivores that eat the herbivores will go extinct. Humans themselves will have to resort to other methods, such as cannibalism, to nourish themselves, before they too, go extinct." Yggdrasil's cold eyes narrow. "Is that what you want, boy? Because that is what you will get if you manage to kill me."
H shook his head, "I never said I wanted to kill you, that's none of my business. I don't want to kill anyone, I think I'd like to help everyone if possible. Human beings are like that, in truth we want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate or dispise anyone. I think there's room for everyone, and the good earth can provide a way of life for everyone. I think there's plenty of room for everyone and this life can be free and beautiful. I think that was the intent, but somewhere, somehow, someone lost the way. You originals who were supposed to be progenitors, became dictators. Power has poisoned whatever once noble intent there was. Has barricaded the world with hate, marching it into bloodshed and misery. But it doesn't have to be like that, and you know it doesn't. Humanity can be left, the originals can fade into but a memory, fate can finally let go. The earth can learn to flourish without you. You know it's possible. Death must happen to everything, to everyone, but that doesn't mean that you need to be afraid of it. You can choose your fate, you can choose what happens next."

CelticSol said:
Layla grounds herself, and none of the spikes going towards Julie hit their mark, instead either turning the exact opposite direction, or hitting Layla's scales. She grunts a bit at some of the impacts hitting her side, her eyes narrowing as Schniezel puts distance between them. She grabs Julie by latching her teeth around the back of her neck, like a cat with her kitten, and takes off, since metal wouldn't be able to attack them from above. She flips Julie into the air and ducks her neck so Julie lands on her back as Layla opens her jaw and roars, spires rising up and slamming into Schniezel.
----

Arcadia puts her hand on Dark's sternum and firmly pushes her back down, "I don't think so. This damn fight and this godforsaken war isn't as important as your health is, despite your foolish insistence on dying. If you go back, this personality - you run the risk of being corrupted or ripped apart with how volatile your mana is right now," Arcadia rubs her badly bruised throat, frowning at Isabel, "Its hard to trust you as it is. If you get up, I can and will consider you a threat, so you will either stay down, or I will make you."

Not even waiting for Isabel to respond, she uses her fingers to open Isabel's mouth and pours the potion down her throat, which tastes worse than Buckley's, and massages along the front of her neck until Isabel swallows. Once the potion starts to take affect, shown in how the lines of her arms start to dim and dilute in colour, Arcadia activates her magic, the markings on her body turning pale blue. She takes one of Isabel's arms, and with soothing, repetive motions, runs her fingertips over the mana lines covering her arm. Slowly enough it's hard to notice, the mana starts to drain out of Isabel. As more and more drains out of Isabel, Arcadia becomes more and more uncomfortable, her face contorting in barely hidden pain. She lets out a small amount of her own mana into Isabel to heal damage caused by the overflow as she moves to the other arm, repeating the process of drawing out the mana, though Arcadia's hands are noticeably shaking.

----

Instead of attacking Yggdrasil. "You know what? This is bullshit. I'm not fighting brother nature over there because Isabel told me to. This dude has literally done absolutely nothing to me, so I've got no fight with him. If he wants to protect his plant bros, all the power to him," Jackie runs a hand through her hair, making her look a little wild, "I don't even see a purpose for this. Okay, most of us got a bad card in life, but killing them only means that whenever something bad happens, we're the ones responsible. Fuck the Originals. Fuck this. I'm out, guys. I'm finding Schniztel or whatever the hell his name is, I'm gonna kill him because I didn't finish the job the first time, then I'm out." Jackie starts to walk away, shaking her head.
"So you're going to go kill Shitzel?" asked Little Yggdrasil, reappearing on Jackie's shoulder out of nowhere. "I wanna see! I wanna see!"

Airagog said:
H shook his head, "I never said I wanted to kill you, that's none of my business. I don't want to kill anyone, I think I'd like to help everyone if possible. Human beings are like that, in truth we want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate or dispise anyone. I think there's room for everyone, and the good earth can provide a way of life for everyone. I think there's plenty of room for everyone and this life can be free and beautiful. I think that was the intent, but somewhere, somehow, someone lost the way. You originals who were supposed to be progenitors, became dictators. Power has poisoned whatever once noble intent there was. Has barricaded the world with hate, marching it into bloodshed and misery. But it doesn't have to be like that, and you know it doesn't. Humanity can be left, the originals can fade into but a memory, fate can finally let go. The earth can learn to flourish without you. You know it's possible. Death must happen to everything, to everyone, but that doesn't mean that you need to be afraid of it. You can choose your fate, you can choose what happens next."
At this, Yggdrasil laughed, his booming laughter reverberating off of the walls. "Little mortal, I never planned on living forever," Yggdrasil laughed, rising from the throne. "I have lived countless years, and I do not plan to continue doing so. I am old, and I am tired. I plan on dying. However, the earth will not "learn to flourish" without me. That is not how I designed my flora children. No, my son and my daughter will be taking up my mantle." Yggdrasil walked past H, disappearing in a whirlwind of old, crinkled leaves. Reappearing in front of Jackie, he looked down at the woman, looking her in the eyes. "Take care of my daughter," Ancient Yggdrasil said, more of a command then a request, as he placed his hand on Little Yggdrasil's head. "My son will be with you as well, but he does not yet have a human form," he said simply, before disappearing once again in a whirlwind of dead leaves. This time, he did not reappear.

Daimao said:
"So you're going to go kill Shitzel?" asked Little Yggdrasil, reappearing on Jackie's shoulder out of nowhere. "I wanna see! I wanna see!"

At this, Yggdrasil laughed, his booming laughter reverberating off of the walls. "Little mortal, I never planned on living forever," Yggdrasil laughed, rising from the throne. "I have lived countless years, and I do not plan to continue doing so. I am old, and I am tired. I plan on dying. However, the earth will not "learn to flourish" without me. That is not how I designed my flora children. No, my son and my daughter will be taking up my mantle." Yggdrasil walked past H, disappearing in a whirlwind of old, crinkled leaves. Reappearing in front of Jackie, he looked down at the woman, looking her in the eyes. "Take care of my daughter," Ancient Yggdrasil said, more of a command then a request, as he placed his hand on Little Yggdrasil's head. "My son will be with you as well, but he does not yet have a human form," he said simply, before disappearing once again in a whirlwind of dead leaves. This time, he did not reappear.
"Sure, as long as you're good with seeing a dead Original-" Jackie stops as Ancient Yggdrasil appears in front of her, and she stares up at him with wide eyes, her whole body tensing for a fight as he speaks. When he's done, withouteven meaning to, she nods her head at his words, "I will," She watches the leaves blow away with a sad expression, then it dawns on her that she has no idea what exactly just happened, and takes Little Yggdrasil off her shoulder to stare at her, "Did I just get forced to adopt you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back