• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
The giant started to expel even more. The giant had much more mana inside itself than the wall that was put up. In due time the wall would shatter. Unless the giant overheats before that. The mana continues to follow Isaac though. The giant was slowly starting to reach its overheating point.
Isaac had to push the giant even more he had to go faster even if it cost him his life, he had to force the giant to overheat! Isaac went even faster than before hoping the giant would overheat trying to catch him, but he could feel his heart beating in his own chest it couldn't keep up his body needed rest or it'd give out on him but he continued running " 30 seconds left, 15 seconds left, 5 seconds left." Isaac's body gave out and he fell and rolled for about ten more feet before stopping. Isaac waited for the mana to catch up to him thinking "Hopefully that was enough to overheat it, hopefully everybody got away."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac had to push the giant even more he had to go faster even if it cost him his life, he had to force the giant to overheat! Isaac went even faster than before hoping the giant would overheat trying to catch him, but he could feel his heart beating in his own chest it couldn't keep up his body needed rest or it'd give out on him but he continued running " 30 seconds left, 15 seconds left, 5 seconds left." Isaac's body gave out and he fell and rolled for about ten more feet before stopping. Isaac waited for the mana to catch up to him thinking "Hopefully that was enough to overheat it, hopefully everybody got away."

[/QUOTE]
Bruce rushed forward much faster than before when he faced the giant since he'd been fully healed and grabbed Isaac. "I don't get a glorious death and you don't either pal!" He ran until he could drop of Isaac in a location away from the giant and got ready to face it again.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce rushed forward much faster than before when he faced the giant since he'd been fully healed and grabbed Isaac. "I don't get a glorious death and you don't either pal!" He ran until he could drop of Isaac in a location away from the giant and got ready to face it again.
Isaac tried to say "No run get away from here." But he physically couldn't move his mouth to do so. Isaac then tried to force his body up to go help Bruce but he couldn't move at all so all he could do was watch and try to move his body.

Light said:
The giant started to expel even more. The giant had much more mana inside itself than the wall that was put up. In due time the wall would shatter. Unless the giant overheats before that. The mana continues to follow Isaac though. The giant was slowly starting to reach its overheating point.
Bruce focused all of his ki to come out of his body all at once in a sphere around him, slowly chipping away at his body. He let it loose in a huge blast at the giant to counter it's mana sphere with Yig.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac tried to say "No run get away from here." But he physically couldn't move his mouth to do so. Isaac then tried to force his body up to go help Bruce but he couldn't move at all so all he could do was watch and try to move his body.

[/QUOTE]
Afrobrony said:
Bruce focused all of his ki to come out of his body all at once in a sphere around him, slowly chipping away at his body. He let it loose in a huge blast at the giant to counter it's mana sphere with Yig.
The giant has the mana return to it as it hits its overheating point. Once again, it must take some time to cool down. The giant prepares for any attacks, relying on its searing heat flowing off its body and strength.

Light said:
The giant has the mana return to it as it hits its overheating point. Once again, it must take some time to cool down. The giant prepares for any attacks, relying on its searing heat flowing off its body and strength.
Bruce isn't going to let up this time, he continues to push his body past its limits by keeping the blast up. This could possibly kill Bruce again since it was basically a continuous Ki Ko Ho.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce isn't going to let up this time, he continues to push his body past its limits by keeping the blast up. This could possibly kill Bruce again since it was basically a continuous Ki Ko Ho.
The giant raises its hands to protect itself. Only to be knocked down and pushed continuously throughout the castle. There where points in which it developed holes. Dark's mana seemed to stretch out as if it were looking for its true owner. Only to be pulled back in with the holes being repaired. It seemed like the mana was repairing its body. The giant was almost done with its cool down. Once it was, it would counter this wrathful attack.

Light said:
The giant raises its hands to protect itself. Only to be knocked down and pushed continuously throughout the castle. There where points in which it developed holes. Dark's mana seemed to stretch out as if it were looking for its true owner. Only to be pulled back in with the holes being repaired. It seemed like the mana was repairing its body. The giant was almost done with its cool down. Once it was, it would counter this wrathful attack.
Bruce cancelled his attack, breathing hard from the effort and with some of his scars open and leaking blood. "Goddamn... I can't..."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce cancelled his attack, breathing hard from the effort and with some of his scars open and leaking blood. "Goddamn... I can't..."
Isaac had gained enough energy to speak so he yelled "Bruce don't give up!" Isaac began channeling ki towards Bruce saying "You have to fight till the very end!"

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac had gained enough energy to speak so he yelled "Bruce don't give up!" Isaac began channeling ki towards Bruce saying "You have to fight till the very end!" [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]

Bruce looked back at Isaac, he was right and with this added strength there was no way he could give up now. He revamped his attack on the giant, aiming right for the generator, if he could puncture that then this might just end well for Dragon's Roar. Or it will kill all of them. The attack still harmed him though, it wasn't his lack of energy that made him stop, it was the damage to his body.

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac had gained enough energy to speak so he yelled "Bruce don't give up!" Isaac began channeling ki towards Bruce saying "You have to fight till the very end!" [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Afrobrony] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Bruce looked back at Isaac, he was right and with this added strength there was no way he could give up now. He revamped his attack on the giant, aiming right for the generator, if he could puncture that then this might just end well for Dragon's Roar. Or it will kill all of them. The attack still harmed him though, it wasn't his lack of energy that made him stop, it was the damage to his body.
The giant was still going through a cool down when Bruce sent more of his ki towards it. The giants body starts to break away piece by piece.

Light said:
The giant was still going through a cool down when Bruce sent more of his ki towards it. The giants body starts to break away piece by piece.
Bruce continued to push forward with all his strength, he'd go until either he went down or the giant went down. At this point, it was anyone's game, Bruce's larger scars were now starting to open, most from Grandma.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce continued to push forward with all his strength, he'd go until either he went down or the giant went down. At this point, it was anyone's game, Bruce's larger scars were now starting to open, most from Grandma.
The giants arms were blown off as a cannon comes out of its chest and starts firing a blast. It had minimal time before it broke apart.

Light said:
The giants arms were blown off as a cannon comes out of its chest and starts firing a blast. It had minimal time before it broke apart.
Bruce stops his attack, which keeps the cannon's final blast back for a split second, giving him just enough time to pull Isaac with him away from the blast. He barely makes it ten feet away and collapses instantly completely unconscious.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce stops his attack, which keeps the cannon's final blast back for a split second, giving him just enough time to pull Isaac with him away from the blast. He barely makes it ten feet away and collapses instantly completely unconscious.
The giants metallic body groans as it's about to fall apart. The cannon retreats back inside its chest as it staggers.

Light said:
Schniezel is knocked into a castle wall. He didn't have time for this, he knew other members would arrive soon and it would only get worse. "Cannons!" Several of the cannons roll out at his command. They start firing at Layla.
Dark doesn't want Arcadia to do this but she starts to remember what she said. Arcadia wanted to be a healing to help people, even at the cost of her own life. She sits back and allows Arcadia to do her work. She can move her hands now but didn't like the fact that Arcadia seemed like she was in pain. She gently places her other hand on that one as it continues to glide along the lines.
"Don't touch me," She hisses, "I have to concentrate on not killing myself," Her hand draws the last of the mana out of that arm, and Arcadia bites her lip to hold down any sounds of pain. She sighs in frustration, her markings glowing blindingly bright, and she places her hand in the middle of Isabel's sternum, "We don't have time for slow treatment. You need to get back out there, and I won't survive longer than a handful of hours at this rate," Her thumb presses into the hollow of her throat, while the rest of her fingers press against her chest. She starts to very rapidly draw out the mana, which feels like she's ripping apart nerves and tearing out Isabel's heart at the same time. Isabel's markings start to disappear very quickly, most of the mana drawing into Arcadia, while some starts fall into violet dust around them, like snow. When Arcadia finally draws out the last of the overflow, she shoves Isabel weakly to the window. "Go. They need you." Arcadia seems to barely being holding herself up, her eyes unfocused as she tried desperately to remain conscious.

----

Layla throws Julie off of her back and out of the range of the cannons, and doesn't protect herself from each strike. The first strike bounces almost harmlessly off her scales, despite the force, but the second one practically disntigrates her left side, scales falling to the ground like rain, which grows even heavier as another cannonball hits her right wing. Her entire dragon form falls apart, and Layla, in human form, lunges out of the decaying husk and throws herself directly into Schniezel, her heel driving into his chest. When they both fall, she presses her foot on his chest, sneering down at him.

Her tone is menacing as she snarls at him, her words furious, "I figured this form should even the playing field, but I'm not sure there is much to be done when one is fighting a snivelling coward. Think yourself high and mighty as much as you like, but my granddaughter and her guild have almost brought you to your knees. Look at your castle," she gestures to the ruins, "Look at you. Hiding behind cannons and ruined fortress walls like they might be able to save your worthless life. How pathetic."

Light said:
Jackie suddenly leaps off of Yig and onto the leg of the giant, gripping wildly to any purchase she can find on it. When she gets a stable grip, she rears back one of her fists and slams it through the skin, muscle, and iron plating at the sacrifice of breaking nearly every bone in her right hand. She forces as much corruption as she possibly can into organic material of the giant, causing it's skin and muscles to hit record breaking high levels of fever.

----

Mist feels a presence come behind him from where he stands. "I had such hope for you, Mist Goodwell. Perhaps I should have had Schniezel take better care of you, then maybe you would've have seen how our side gave you a better deal than that guild." When Mist turns around to look at the presence, he'd see a smiling Harbinger, looking untouched by any signs of battle.

CelticSol said:
"Don't touch me," She hisses, "I have to concentrate on not killing myself," Her hand draws the last of the mana out of that arm, and Arcadia bites her lip to hold down any sounds of pain. She sighs in frustration, her markings glowing blindingly bright, and she places her hand in the middle of Isabel's sternum, "We don't have time for slow treatment. You need to get back out there, and I won't survive longer than a handful of hours at this rate," Her thumb presses into the hollow of her throat, while the rest of her fingers press against her chest. She starts to very rapidly draw out the mana, which feels like she's ripping apart nerves and tearing out Isabel's heart at the same time. Isabel's markings start to disappear very quickly, most of the mana drawing into Arcadia, while some starts fall into violet dust around them, like snow. When Arcadia finally draws out the last of the overflow, she shoves Isabel weakly to the window. "Go. They need you." Arcadia seems to barely being holding herself up, her eyes unfocused as she tried desperately to remain conscious.
----

Layla throws Julie off of her back and out of the range of the cannons, and doesn't protect herself from each strike. The first strike bounces almost harmlessly off her scales, despite the force, but the second one practically disntigrates her left side, scales falling to the ground like rain, which grows even heavier as another cannonball hits her right wing. Her entire dragon form falls apart, and Layla, in human form, lunges out of the decaying husk and throws herself directly into Schniezel, her heel driving into his chest. When they both fall, she presses her foot on his chest, sneering down at him.

Her tone is menacing as she snarls at him, her words furious, "I figured this form should even the playing field, but I'm not sure there is much to be done when one is fighting a snivelling coward. Think yourself high and mighty as much as you like, but my granddaughter and her guild have almost brought you to your knees. Look at your castle," she gestures to the ruins, "Look at you. Hiding behind cannons and ruined fortress walls like they might be able to save your worthless life. How pathetic."
Dark looks at the open window in front of her then looks back at Arcadia. She felt terrible, after the way she treated her even if it was Alice. She's still the one to blame if anything happened to the members or Arcadia especially. She has Witch split from her body but takes a portion of her power. "Witch if anything try on stabilizing the mana between you two. Have the witch mana devour as much as he can until you're both at a safe level. I'll be back soon..." She lied as she flew out the window. Dark opens a portal as she flies out the window with her dragon exoskeleton. She had to take the main body with her since it was able to withstand more mana. Once she enters the originals realm she jets over several battles. Rushing straight towards the giant. She has Origin and Royal split from her body in their exoskeleton. All three start to spin like bullets and slam into the giant. Not one of them exit yet. They went straight for the generator as they start to devour their mana. They had to get far away from the area once they were done though. They've already passed the point of an overflow. Once Royal looked like she was losing control of herself. Dark grabs her and absorbs her. Taking her back into the main body. She feels the added burden and pain of the mana she had built up inside of her. Once Origin reaches her breaking point Dark does the same once again. She starts to scream in pain as her body feels like it's going to burst from the mana. Her brain was melting in her mind or it at least felt like it. She couldn't tell since her nerves were on fire. Only to go completely numb after a burst of pain as if they were combusting. From the outside blood curdling screams could be heard. Giving those around it the feeling as if someone were slowly burning to death and you could do nothing but watch. Since it was essentially the same. She didn't know how she was keeping herself from going insane and rampaging. She starts to claw at her body as she takes in even more from the generator. It hurt more to take it all back then it was to put it in the giant. She continues to peel off exoskeleton and scales. Just for an excuse to use mana, which wasn't working. Since the mana she was taking in was much greater than the mana she was using to continuously regrow the exoskeleton. The same lines appear along her body. Spreading slowly as she was so close to finishing her job. Mana from the cannons flow towards the giant as well since she was working on absorbing that as well.

The giants leg gives out due to Jackie using corruption magic on it. The giant didn't have much of a body anymore due to Bruce. Now it couldn't piece itself back together since Dark was taking away the mana. The giant starts to stagger. Beginning to topple over. Once it hits the ground with a thud on its back. It tries to stand up on the other leg.

Mist stares at Harbinger with a slightly annoyed face. "I never really liked you anyways." His blood mist hurricanes rise up around him. Ready to rip Harbinger apart.

Schniezel has the cannons surround both of them and Julie. Since Julie is still in dragon form she's less of a killer and more of a brawler. The cannons seemed to be ready to fire due to any movement. "Well then... this coward says it's either her or us. Your choice. But it seems like you value your other granddaughter over her. Aren't you the head of your family? I've almost forgotten that. So I wonder what would happen if you die vs what would happen if some one as insignificant as her died."

With those comments Julie felt a stinging sensation inside of her heart for the first time in a while. He was right, especially since Layla was about to kill her with no problem at all. In comparison to her sister Schniezel was right. She was just a killer... and in comparison. Her death wouldn't affect as many. Julie prepares to move to sacrifice herself for the greater good. Julie actually took a full step, ready to accept death for her grandmother. That was until she noticed the mana flowing out of the cannons towards a different direction. As if the mana were being called elsewhere.

Afrobrony said:
"Don't worry Bruce as soon as I can move again i'll get us outta here, oh he passed out well crap." Isaac tried to move his body so he could get the back to the group, but although he could move he could move his arms now they couldn't support is own weight so he yelled "Hey! A little help over here we can't move!"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't worry Bruce as soon as I can move again i'll get us outta here, oh he passed out well crap." Isaac tried to move his body so he could get the back to the group, but although he could move he could move his arms now they couldn't support is own weight so he yelled "Hey! A little help over here we can't move!"

[/QUOTE]
The giant tries to reach over to Isaac to smash him. Since it can no longer use mana and it can no longer walk. It would try to eliminate both Bruce and Isaac.

CelticSol said:
(Long post is long. RIP me)
(Lucky you, Bruce dies then immediately gets brought back to life by Yiggy and now owes her a lifetime supply of lollipops. Her lifetime, not his.)

CelticSol said:
(Long post is long. RIP me)
Arcadia watches her leave, then allows her arms to give out. She lies on the floor, holding her arms around herself like she was trying to hold herself together as mana runs rampant through her. Despite how hard she tries, she can't remain conscious, and goes completely limp, collapsing onto the floor.

Jackie cheers at Dark's arrival, though she acutely notices how close she is to a fatal overflow, her tendrils sprouting out of her back to help her climb to the back of the giant, and she stays at that special, sweet spot where the giant wouldn't be able to reach her as she gears up for her next task. With a deep breath, she holds herself to it with the two, snake headed tendrils, then stretches the others past it's normal capacity, and they reach up to the giant's elbows and pin them to it's side. She shouts as loud as she can, her voice strained with effort. "Isabel! You're gonna explode if you keep that shit up! I'm holding him back, so let it loose and blow a hole the size of fucking Rhode Island through this bitch! Take him down!"

Harbinger feigns insult, chastising Mist with a shake of his head, "That isn't very appropriate behaviour or language to use in front of a guest, Mr. Goodwell," Besides the two of them, there is no one around, but that doesn't exactly phase him or his habit of being cryptic. "We have had our... disagreements, but for such impoliteness," He tuts Mist, folding his hands in front of him, which have a file clasped in them as he smiles, though there is no mistaking the anger in his bright eyes, "However, I would like to clarify something. We made a deal, Mr. Goodwell, and you have gone back on your word before you finished your end of the bargain. We asked for secrets, weaknesses, and yes, on that front you delivered, but there was more we asked for, such as maybe as actually fighting for our side. But you let your only fight against them end with your defeat, and did not defend Schniezel as you were supposed to and took him out of the fight at a fairly key moment in our plans."

He waves his hand, and out of some of the rubble, a table materializes, along with three chairs - one close to Mist's end of the table, and two closer to Harbinger's, "But as much as I would like to find some punishment equal to the severity of you breaking your vow to us, I can't find it in myself to blame you. Your guild mate put up a fair argument against us. You were acting on blind trust - which I admire - and at that point, we had not given you any indication that we were holding up our end of the deal. And what your friend said is correct; reviving the dead is impossible, I'm sad to say," He doesn't look disheartened, and he lifts his head proudly, "But with the magic I possess, it's not necessary to break the cycle of life and death. I am a Creator, first and foremost, and while you worked with Schniezel, I have been making your reward for your service to us."

He moves aside, holding his hand out like he were showing someone an expensive car instead of what he was showing Mist. Staring forward with entirely blank, pale green eyes, was a blonde woman, clothed in black robes. She looks exactly like she did prior to her death, except her expression is so blank she looks more like a very, very realistic doll than a human. Harbinger walks behind her, setting his hands on her shoulders, black fingernails digging slightly into the robes, "I'm afraid she is not complete as of yet. There is the matter of fabricating her memories in very specific detail, which is a hard, grueling process, but I assure you, by the time she is finished, she will be exactly as she was before she met her early and very tragic death," He smiles a bit ruefully, "I would like to be able to just give her to you without any compensation for my efforts, since I know how important she was to you, but I need something from you," He gestures to the chair near Mist with a nod, "If you would please sit down, I can give you a more thorough description of what I need you to do."

"Insignificant?" She scoffs, her foot moving to press against Schniezel's throat, "She was the only one who held the family together when Isabel was taken, and she has been the only bridge between Isabel, Itami, and I, as we've all been focused more on our duties than each other. Had it not been for her, Itami and I would've killed each other. Had it not been for her, a countless amount of Itami's close friends would've died had she not been there to act. She is a skilled warrior, even more so than her sister, and she is one of the most naturally talented in the art of warfare that I've met in my whole life. Do I value Isabel over her? No, because that would imply that I think Isabel is more important, and I don't. Both have their own virtues, and each have their own flaws. Julie may view her abilities as something that makes her a monster, and while they need time and practice, if she honed them, she would most likely be able to be my match one day. And that's only touching on her abilities, and not on her cleverness, and her cunning, and her overwhelming compassion for the people around her.

She looks Julie directly in the eyes, while keeping her ears focused on Schniezel in case he tries to pull something, "And I am replaceable. The world will adapt around my loss, but I know that if the time ever came, Julie would step up and take my place as the protector of my family. She would protect everything I hold dear, because she is the strongest person I have ever known. So us," She looks back down to Schniezel as metal rises around his chest and hold him to the ground, trapping him the range of the cannons, "But this whole time, you've forgotten something. I have control over metal," She smiles with a tilt to her head, "Also, Isabel, as it seems, is back in action, I'm about to give her a power-up," She raises her hands and closes them into fists, and every cannon barrel explodes, raining down shrapnel and letting all the mana loose.
The mana from the cannons flow towards the giant. Dark has finally devoured all the mana inside the giant and the cannons. The giant shudders when Dark suddenly bursts out of its torso. Putting it into a permanent retirement. Dark glows so brightly she doesn't even look like she's in her exoskeleton form. She looks more like a light zipping around. She doesn't even fly normally, when she turns its an instant sharp turn. She turns around and slams into the giants head only to enter it again. Dark has completely lost her mind but in a good way. She rampages throughout the giant. Tearing it apart piece by piece. She bursts out of it once again only to go towards whatever is left of the castle. She slams into it and releases a sphere of mana which spreads out and destroys things in its path. There were connections from her body to the ends of the sphere like a plasma sphere. Dark doesn't even go for an original yet as she she continues rampaging. Debris is kicked up into the air as she breezes through walls. She stops for a moment and violent smashes the skull of the exoskeleton into a wall, which breaks after the first few strikes. They was an extremely high temperature flowing around her area. Most things were actually starting to melt. Dark looked like she was going through a lot of pain as she rips off the tail to the exoskeleton. If the heat on the outside looked bad the heat on the inside of the exoskeleton and scales must have been much worse. She seemed to frantically claw and bite at her own body. She even blasts herself with magical attacks. Dark shrieks while she tries to rip the scales and exoskeleton off of her skin. Yet it seems to regenerate too quickly. She speeds off into the air and starts dropping spheres of mana which act like bombs when they hit the ground. Dark dives into the ground it seemed like she was trying to destroy herself rather than the enemies objects she was slamming into. Dark finally takes off high into the air. She opens portals erratically around the area as if they were meant for her guild members. Each portal swallows up each guild member who's unable to get into one themselves. Dark heats up even more and glows even brighter. A large explosion of mana bursts from within her while she opens portals around her. To channel some of the explosion to the other castles in the original realm. The explosion starts to travel throughout the current realm as well. A portal opens directly underneath Bruce and Isaac. ( Since they can't move to one. )

Witch runs over to Arcadia and has witch mana flow over her skin. Trying to devour the mana doing damage to her. Trying to make their levels even. She could feel herself slightly fading as if something terrible was happening to the main body. She doesn't stop her work though. Suddenly Witch fades away completely.

Mist sees the explode coming for them and panics. He didn't know what to do. D.D was right in front of him. He runs up to both D.D and Harbinger and grabs them both. He dives into the portal with them and ends up in the kitchen of the capitol building. He doesn't hesitate to have blood mist hurricanes surround Harbinger. He would hold him there until the others showed up. Grimm was also riding a tricycle upside down on the ceiling. Waiting for Harbinger to make a move.

Schniezel glares at Layla as he takes his armoured form and grabs her ankle. He intended to take Layla with him once the explosion hit. Julie on the other hand couldn't allow that as she exits dragon form. Seconds seemed like an eternity to her. She could use a dimensional rift to plunge her hand onto Schniezels chest. But that would still lead to both herself and Layla getting killed. She couldn't just jump into the portal and abandon Layla. She didn't have enough time to open up a dimensional rift to grab Layla and pull her into the portal.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
The tendrils holding Jackie to the giant is completely destroyed by Dark tearing through the giant, and the ones holding back it's arms back are completely ripped off her lower back as the arms are ripped off the beast. A blast of mana tears through Jackie's last handhold, and she lands hard on her back and right arm, crying out as her arm and ribs break on impact, her breath being crushed out of her in a pained gasp. She barely has the ability to move, but quickly finds resolve when a bomb drops less than 10 feet from her and blows her into a tree. She struggles to her feet, every movement hurting as she tries to both climb out of the way of the bombs literally falling out of the sky with one arm and to get some air moving in her lungs despite the fact that at least one of her ribs has definitely punctured her lungs.
She's trying desperately to reach the next branch - which hovers centimeters above her fingertips - when a bomb detonates near the base of the tree and sends it falling to the side, but mercifully, as Jackie and the tree start tumbling into a free fall, one of the portals open under her. She pushes off the tree and falls into it feet first. Unfortunately, the momentum carries over, and also unfortunately, is a rather poorly placed portal exit, and dumps her onto the kitchen table in the Capitol building. Under the force of her fall, the table rather spectacularly breaks and splinters, with Jackie sliding over the top surface of it and slamming her broken arm into a cabinet, which earns a cry and a few choice swear words as her arm breaks even further. She tries to get up, but all she manages is to take pressure off her right arm by falling onto her side, and there is a smear of blood on the wood. If Mist looked closely, he'd see the now broken off end of her humerus piercing through the skin at her shoulder, and that a rather significant amount of blood is now flowing freely down her arm.

"Shit,," Jackie gasps as she tries to get up, some pinkish blood running out of the corner of her mouth. The side of her face is burned and bleeding, and her left arm has some burns as well from the bombs. She looks up at Mist, though she very pointedly won't look at her broken arm, "Holy fuck- how bad is it? Just tell it to me straight, dude."

Arcadia doesn't regain consciousness, her body still trying to break down the mana left over, but the glowing in her markings has faded significantly, and her 'sleep' seems much more restful, as she isn't shaking or seizing anymore.

Harbinger looks around at the hurricanes in obvious disgust, then takes D.D's shell by the hand, looking sternly at Mist, "It is practically an insult that you think those will hold me here. I will take my leave of you, and perhaps we can talk further if you decide to take this matter a bit more seriously," With a wave of his hand, Harbinger and D.D's shell vanish.

Timor appears behind Julie, and, though Timor is nearly a foot shorter than Julie, lifts her up easily. "We have to go!" Timor shouts, tossing Julie through a portal, and Julie can see Simi racing past them towards Layla, her form climbing the crumbling castle walls until Timor leaps into the portal and closes it just as the explosion envelops the area. The portal has obviously not taken them to the Captiol, and has instead taken them to what looks like a mountain cave. The cave is very dark, with the only light coming from small holes in the ceiling, shining in like very small spotlights. Timor flashes a glance back at Julie before she realizes her eyes aren't covered, then focuses her eyes on the uneven, stone floor, breathing heavily, her hands shaking from exertion, "Are you alright?"

----

Simi leaps over the walls, her breath fast as the explosion's force nips at her heels, and she more crashes into Layla with enough force that Schniezel has to let go of Layla to avoid losing his whole arm. Simi activates a charm at her wrist that opens a portal, shoving Layla into it and closing it just a bit before the explosion hits. She pins Schniezel down, holding him down with all her strength in a way that wouldn't allow him to escape without her going with him. She growls at him, "Simi commortuus fueris. Illa Dominae nocere tuo aliter institutus es. Iam non equitat."

----

Layla drops out of a portal in the ceiling, the location bringing her to the matching charm Timor planted on Grimm, and she grabs him by around the back of his neck to stop herself from falling. When she realizes she hanging from a person rather than a hook or something, and that person is her husband, she smiles a bit wryly, "Sorry for dropping in like this."

Latin Translation

"You die with Simi. She will not allow you to hurt the Mistresses. Not anymore."

Mist doesn't even say a word for a moment as he stares. "Uuuhh... well stuff is sticking out. I don't know if that's safe." Mist slightly pokes it. "Yeah definitely not safe. When did this happen? What was that explosion about?"

Julie immediately stands up and looks around for Layla. "Layla?! Mom?!" She often calls Layla her mother. She seems panicked. "Where is my sister?!"

Schniezel roars in anger since he couldn't take his intended target with him. The explosion envelops the both of them. Vaporizing them as it goes.

Grimm has Layla float upside down. Sitting on his lap side ways. He has the face of Jigsaw. While he rides the tricycle. "It's alright. I bought you nice ride. We've got nice rims." He points to the standard tricycle wheel. "Kick ass engine." He points towards the rusty chains. "You know your friends are jealous. It's all yours after I take a spin in it. It's time to catch ourselves a wild Harbinger." A pokemon trainers clothes appear on him as he starts to move. "Don't even get me started on the roar of the engine." The tricycle seems to be giving off sounds as if it were old. He moves through a portal. Making a slow journey towards Harbinger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce awakens as he's portaled into the guild building, feeling the pain from his attack bite him the second he opened his eyes. He set himself up on his elbows and looked all around him. "Did I actually make it through all that? Yeah... yeah I did." He turned and sat up, looking at Isaac and thinking "we made it, buddy, we survived and that's all that matters." He stood up with his pain still running through his body. The other guild members were going to have a lot on their hands already with everyone else and their injuries, no need to be burdened by one more person. He hobbled along the walls until he finally reached his room where he sat on his bed and used his ki on his reopened scars to cauterize them.

Bruce dressed himself up in the clothes he'd worn to the party, as they were all he had, and made his way to a portal to the mortal realm (because that's the only method he has). Yeah, he was done after getting ripped apart and killed, he'd thought he was always brave and strong enough to handle the threat of death but after all that Bruce was cool with staying out of that. "See you later shitlords!" he yelled out as he went through the portal and to his new life as a legitimate business man and not a cold hearted criminal, that was going to stay the past... as far as he could see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back