• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce judges that the best war to fight this thing was to attack it while the bubble was down He peppered the giant with ki balls that were more focused around piercing into it.
(Just saw a guy called Apex... first it made me think of Isabel but then I saw his profile pic which was of Superman... now I want to kill him.)
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac tried to think if anything that could hurt the giant, or at least could stop the mana, he knew that Dark could probably stop the mana attacks, but he couldn't think of anything that could actually harm the giant, so he followed Bruce's lead and threw ki blasts at the giant.

[/QUOTE]
The giant raises it hands, the ki blasts pierce into its palm instead. It uses the mana to form skin and muscles over its iron body.

Light said:
The giant raises it hands, the ki blasts pierce into its palm instead. It uses the mana to form skin and muscles over its iron body.
@Cadin shadow lord

"Ugh, that's just flat out nasty. Okay, Isaac, let's try and give it our strongest attacks and maybe, just maybe, we'll weaken it enough and make it run out of juice. That or we'll die." Bruce's white aura surround him as he charged up his attack that he used on Charon. Hopefully hitting the generator with this would be enough to bring it down.

Light said:
@Afrobrony

"Okay." Isaac hadn't really have time to test and see how strong his strongest ki attack was since he'd only recently learned how to control his ki, but Isaac now had blue aura around him as he charged up his attack with everything he had and asked "Bruce, are you ready?"

Cadin shadow lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Okay." Isaac hadn't really have time to test and see how strong his strongest ki attack was since he'd only recently learned how to control his ki, but Isaac now had blue aura around him as he charged up his attack with everything he had and asked "Bruce, are you ready?"
"Nope, launch yours and keep that thing from growing anymore flesh on it, this attack will take just a little longer."

Afrobrony said:
"Nope, launch yours and keep that thing from growing anymore flesh on it, this attack will take just a little longer."
"Okay then." Isaac threw his attack at the giant's torso and watched as the attack connected, and an immense light burned brightly for a few seconds before disappearing, the attack had prevented anymore flesh from growing and had even softened the remaining flesh up a little. Isaac then yelled "Bruce anytime now!"

Afrobrony said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay then." Isaac threw his attack at the giant's torso and watched as the attack connected, and an immense light burned brightly for a few seconds before disappearing, the attack had prevented anymore flesh from growing and had even softened the remaining flesh up a little. Isaac then yelled "Bruce anytime now!"

[/QUOTE]
( ! ) The giant was growing annoyed. Each fingertip cleanup to reveal a cannon. 10 cannons then fired at both Isaac and Bruce.

Light said:
( ! ) The giant was growing annoyed. Each fingertip cleanup to reveal a cannon. 10 cannons then fired at both Isaac and Bruce.
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay then." Isaac threw his attack at the giant's torso and watched as the attack connected, and an immense light burned brightly for a few seconds before disappearing, the attack had prevented anymore flesh from growing and had even softened the remaining flesh up a little. Isaac then yelled "Bruce anytime now!"

[/QUOTE]
"Just a little long-" he was caught off guard by the 10 cannons firing at him, forcing him to release the attack early and dodge the blasts. It had been focused correctly, the only problem was that it didn't have the power he wanted it to have. Even though he dodged, he'd gotten the hand he'd cut off in his fight with Schniezel taken out again. But Bruce has always been an optimist, at least the wound was cauterized. "For fuck's sake!" he yelled gripping his wrist "now I can't even get it back this time around."

Afrobrony said:
"Just a little long-" he was caught off guard by the 10 cannons firing at him, forcing him to release the attack early and dodge the blasts. It had been focused correctly, the only problem was that it didn't have the power he wanted it to have. Even though he dodged, he'd gotten the hand he'd cut off in his fight with Schniezel taken out again. But Bruce has always been an optimist, at least the wound was cauterized. "For fuck's sake!" he yelled gripping his wrist "now I can't even get it back this time around."
( ! ) The giant uses Bruce's heavy attack against him. It shifts one of its fingers to hit the ki blast to make it detonate early. Exploding closest to them. It shifts it's other fingers to have the blasts follow them around.

Light said:
( ! ) The giant uses Bruce's heavy attack against him. It shifts one of its fingers to hit the ki blast to make it detonate early. Exploding closest to them. It shifts it's other fingers to have the blasts follow them around.
Bruce dodges all around, the fact that these cannon blasts could move all around and he'd just wasted a bunch of ki for nothing made it quite the task. Only one way to get away from them and that was to get on the giant. Which he did, running up the giant and onto his head. "Fire those cannons up here, you big ass bitch!"

Afrobrony said:
Bruce dodges all around, the fact that these cannon blasts could move all around and he'd just wasted a bunch of ki for nothing made it quite the task. Only one way to get away from them and that was to get on the giant. Which he did, running up the giant and onto his head. "Fire those cannons up here, you big ass bitch!"
( ! ) Bruce asked and he has received. A cannon rises up from its head and starts firing at him. Several other cannons rise as well. He could just easily jump off the 90 foot giant.

Light said:
( ! ) Bruce asked and he has received. A cannon rises up from its head and starts firing at him. Several other cannons rise as well. He could just easily jump off the 90 foot giant.
Bruce could only stare at the cannons aiming at him from the giant's head. "Well, not what I meant but-" Bruce has too big a mouth! The shots go through him from all directions and he falls to the ground with holes all throughout him and a missing leg. Bruce's last thoughts, not words since he didn't have lungs anymore, were as follows "this reminds me of Skyfall, I know how you feel now Daniel Craig. I guess I'll be Satan's therapist from now on." He shut his eyes and accepted his death.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce could only stare at the cannons aiming at him from the giant's head. "Well, not what I meant but-" Bruce has too big a mouth! The shots go through him from all directions and he falls to the ground with holes all throughout him and a missing leg. Bruce's last thoughts, not words since he didn't have lungs anymore, were as follows "this reminds me of Skyfall, I know how you feel now Daniel Craig. I guess I'll be Satan's therapist from now on." He shut his eyes and accepted his death.
The giant shakes Bruce's dead body off of its head. The cannons on its head and fingers stop. It starts to move elsewhere, going for Isaac.

Light said:
The giant shakes Bruce's dead body off of its head. The cannons on its hgead and fingers stop. It starts to move elsewhere, going for Isaac.
@Daimao

Isaac watches as Bruce's body falls off the giants head and while looking at Bruce's falling body something inside him snaps and he rushes towards it not caring about the giant anymore and catches Bruce's body saying "Sorry I couldn't save you, i'll make it up to you somehow." Isaac then ran up to Yiggy saying "Please take care of his body and run away while I distract the giant." Isaac then ran back to the giant he knew his mission now, it was to distract the giant long enough for Yiggy to escape, and he would not allow himself to lose until his mission was complete so he yelled "Bring it on you big ugly bastard, i'll never forgive you for what you've done!" Isaac then began to dodge around taunting the giant and saying "FIGHT ME!"

Cadin shadow lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10718-daimao/ said:
@Daimao[/URL]
Isaac watches as Bruce's body falls off the giants head and while looking at Bruce's falling body something inside him snaps and he rushes towards it not caring about the giant anymore and catches Bruce's body saying "Sorry I couldn't save you, i'll make it up to you somehow." Isaac then ran up to Yiggy saying "Please take care of his body and run away while I distract the giant." Isaac then ran back to the giant he knew his mission now, it was to distract the giant long enough for Yiggy to escape, and he would not allow himself to lose until his mission was complete so he yelled "Bring it on you big ugly bastard, i'll never forgive you for what you've done!" Isaac then began to dodge around taunting the giant and saying "FIGHT ME!"
The giant raises its hand and charges up a ball of mana.

Yiggy looked at the corpse that had been placed in front of her. With a sigh, she looked at her right hand, before plunging it into Bruce's chest, the flesh, bone, and muscle weak as paper compared to Yiggy's godly strength. Gripping Bruces unbeating heart, she sends a pulse of her own regenerative power through Bruce's body. His wounds heal. His lungs, leg, and hand all regenerated. His heart began to beat again. Pulling her hand out of Bruce's chest with a wet sucking sound, Yiggy smiled as the hole healed. "Time to wake up Brucey," Yiggy sang.

@Afrobrony

Light said:
The giant raises its hand and charges up a ball of mana.
Isaac began to dodge in alternating patterns pushing his body faster than he's ever gone before making him look like a blur as he ran, but it took alot out of him and he estimated he'd only be able to hold the speed for two minuets before he crashed.

Daimao said:
Yiggy looked at the corpse that had been placed in front of her. With a sigh, she looked at her right hand, before plunging it into Bruce's chest, the flesh, bone, and muscle weak as paper compared to Yiggy's godly strength. Gripping Bruces unbeating heart, she sends a pulse of her own regenerative power through Bruce's body. His wounds heal. His lungs, leg, and hand all regenerated. His heart began to beat again. Pulling her hand out of Bruce's chest with a wet sucking sound, Yiggy smiled as the hole healed. "Time to wake up Brucey," Yiggy sang.
@Afrobrony
Bruce opens his eyes with a start, looking around until he saw Yiggy. "I'm back... I wasn't gone that long, hardly had enough time to make the trip to hell. What did you do to me? I know you did something to me while I was dead."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce opens his eyes with a start, looking around until he saw Yiggy. "I'm back... I wasn't gone that long, hardly had enough time to make the trip to hell. What did you do to me? I know you did something to me while I was dead."
Yiggy smiled, showing Bruce the hand covered in his blood. "I touched your heart," she said happily, before turning serious. "You now owe me a lifetime supply of lollipops. My lifetime, not yours."

Daimao said:
Yiggy smiled, showing Bruce the hand covered in his blood. "I touched your heart," she said happily, before turning serious. "You now owe me a lifetime supply of lollipops. My lifetime, not yours."
Bruce gave her an odd look as he sat up. "Well you're going to be disappointed since my lifetime won't allow for you to get that many lollipops. You bringing me back has only delayed the inevitability of an early death for me. If not, you've delayed it for the next few minutes."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac began to dodge in alternating patterns pushing his body faster than he's ever gone before making him look like a blur as he ran, but it took alot out of him and he estimated he'd only be able to hold the speed for two minuets before he crashed.

[/QUOTE]
( ! ) The giant has the ball of mana return to it. Seeing that it can't track Isaac. Instead it has the mana expand from its body once again. Vaporizing everything in its path.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce gave her an odd look as he sat up. "Well you're going to be disappointed since my lifetime won't allow for you to get that many lollipops. You bringing me back has only delayed the inevitability of an early death for me. If not, you've delayed it for the next few minutes."
Yiggy smiled malevolently. "If you die again, I take your soul and get to do whatever I want to with it," she laughed. "So unless you want to be my puppet for all of eternity, don't die."

Light said:
( ! ) The giant has the ball of mana return to it. Seeing that it can't track Isaac. Instead it has the mana expand from its body once again. Vaporizing everything in its path.
Daimao said:
Yiggy smiled malevolently. "If you die again, I take your soul and get to do whatever I want to with it," she laughed. "So unless you want to be my puppet for all of eternity, don't die."
"Hey, I never asked to be brought back in the first place, that is a very bad policy. Besides, when I finally relax and stop living a life that puts me in danger, Dragon's Roar will just come knocking on my doorstep to ask for my help again so that makes it kind of hard not to." Bruce sees the mana expanding from the giant once again, "we should probably not stand around here."

Light said:
Isaac started moving away from the mana still maintaining his speed, and he began counting how much time he had left. "30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute." Isaac had one minute left of super speed before he crashed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Yig roared, tremendous shockwaves of his own mana forming a wall in front of him that stopped the giant's mana in it's tracks.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac started moving away from the mana still maintaining his speed, and he began counting how much time he had left. "30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute." Isaac had one minute left of super speed before he crashed.

[/QUOTE]
Daimao said:
Yig roared, tremendous shockwaves of his own mana forming a wall in front of him that stopped the giant's mana in it's tracks.
The giant started to expel even more. The giant had much more mana inside itself than the wall that was put up. In due time the wall would shatter. Unless the giant overheats before that. The mana continues to follow Isaac though. The giant was slowly starting to reach its overheating point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back