• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac instantly morphed his arm into a sword and began to deflect the ki blasts that got to close saying "It's not the same thing because I know you would have beaten me, I like a challenge but it's no fun if there's no possible way to win."

[/QUOTE]
Less evil Bruce managed to gain control of his mouth "for Christ's sake, Isaac... you realize that's what I do... a lot... always fight those better... than you to get stronger... philosophy." More blasts flew out from him.

The entire castle shook as massive, thorned vines burst from the ground.

"Audet qui pedes noceant filii?"

'Who dares harm my children?'

From within the vines, millions upon millions of wasps emerged, swarming the Dragon's Roar members.

Daimao said:

From within the vines, millions upon millions of wasps emerged, swarming the Dragon's Roar members.
Bruce lets Nega-Bruce regain full control to deal with the threat of the vines. He expands a ball of ki around himself to keep the vines from touching him. "Ooh, somebody sounds mad! And that somebody sounds like an original that is now going to die!"

Afrobrony said:
Less evil Bruce managed to gain control of his mouth "for Christ's sake, Isaac... you realize that's what I do... a lot... always fight those better... than you to get stronger... philosophy." More blasts flew out from him.
"Yeah I know, but's also partially being held back by my more sane side so I don't try to kill everyone I see, and a battle while being restrained isn't fun either."

Daimao said:

"Who the hell are you!" Isaac yelled as he followed what Bruce did and expanded a ball of ki around him.

Daimao said:

The originals troops seem much more confident now that Yig was here. They start to line up in formations around any member they can.

Julie now growls at the vines surrounding them.

"Arborem sum mundi. Dominus vitae. Ego sum Yggdrasil."

'I am the Tree of the World. I am the Lord of Life. I am Yggdrasil.'

As Yggdrasil's words boomed, large colorful flowers bloomed. From these flours, spores floated towards the Dragon's Roar members. These spores, upon contact with flesh, would cause searing pain. There were so many spores, they formed a massive cloud.

Daimao said:

As Yggdrasil's words boomed, large colorful flowers bloomed. From these flours, spores floated towards the Dragon's Roar members. These spores, upon contact with flesh, would cause searing pain. There were so many spores, they formed a massive cloud.
Isaac began to back away from the spores saying "It's very ironic that the so called 'Lord of Life' is trying to kill us."

Daimao said:

Seeing the flowers grow and produce their spores only made Bruce say one thing. "This guy is the fucking Alpha-Hippie! I hate hippies, always all about flower power and doing drugs and shunning forms of technology sometimes." Bruce kept a constant ki blast coming from both his hands and flew up above the cloud of spores. His ki ball had protected him from most of it at first and even when he had to actually go through the spores he fought through the pain.

H touched the spores, reeling back in pain as his nerves and skin worked to counteract them as he looked towards Jackie and knew what he had to do as he pushed her to the ground and began running around, gritting his teeth as the pain went away and now his body began to become covered in spores, no longer affecting him as he had used his body as a sponge, covered in head to toe with the spores as he looked at his entire body then began licking the spores off of him, his body now having evolved to the point where he could eat and digest them as he licked himself and his robes clean, no more spores were in danger of harming Jackie as he looked up and around him through half lidded eyes, "Those hurt. Why did you do that?" His meek voice came out as a small canteen dropped at his feet as he stepped forward, "Are you trying to hurt me? Please don't hurt me... I can't take more hurting."

"I apologize for all of that," said a voice, smooth as silk. The voice emanated from a tall man with long green hair dressed in an immaculate business suit. As the man walked towards the guild members through the destruction, beautiful exotic flowers sprouted instantaneously from his footsteps. Vines rose from the ground, forming a throne, and he took a seat. "Yggdrasil really is quite a brute, isn't he?" the man chuckled.

Daimao said:
"I apologize for all of that," said a voice, smooth as silk. The voice emanated from a tall man with long green hair dressed in an immaculate business suit. As the man walked towards the guild members through the destruction, beautiful exotic flowers sprouted instantaneously from his footsteps. Vines rose from the ground, forming a throne, and he took a seat. "Yggdrasil really is quite a brute, isn't he?" the man chuckled.
Bruce slowly floated down to him, this could be another Gary character. Fuck you Gary. He'd try his luck though. "What are you like his right hand man? With the same powers but maybe more of a level head."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce slowly floated down to him, this could be another Gary character. Fuck you Gary. He'd try his luck though. "What are you like his right hand man? With the same powers but maybe more of a level head."
The man smiled at Bruce. "No, young Bruce. You misunderstand. For, you see, I am Yggdrasil," he said with a smile as he leaned on one of the arms of his vine-throne.

Daimao said:
The man smiled at Bruce. "No, young Bruce. You misunderstand. For, you see, I am Yggdrasil," he said with a smile as he leaned on one of the arms of his vine-throne.
Bruce nodded "ohhh, so you just like to refer to yourself in third person. And don't call me young, I'm not that young by human standards. Four more years and I can start having my mid-life crisis."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce nodded "ohhh, so you just like to refer to yourself in third person. And don't call me young, I'm not that young by human standards. Four more years and I can start having my mid-life crisis."
Yggdrasil narrowed his eyes slightly. "Not only are you young, Bruce, but all of humanity is young. Young and stupid. Good for nothing. With not a care in the world for my children, which they would not have been able to survive without," he said, his voice taking on a dark tone, before he returned to his cheery self, a smile blooming across his face. "But no worries, they'll be gone soon enough," he said happily.

Daimao said:
Yggdrasil narrowed his eyes slightly. "Not only are you young, Bruce, but all of humanity is young. Young and stupid. Good for nothing. With not a care in the world for my children, which they would not have been able to survive without," he said, his voice taking on a dark tone, before he returned to his cheery self, a smile blooming across his face. "But no worries, they'll be gone soon enough," he said happily.
Even Nega-Bruce was shocked at the last statement, while he wouldn't feel any remorse for killing someone, killing the entire human race was different as that would make it difficult to make money. "Sorry, but if you have plans to get rid of humanity you might want to free up that part in your schedule in exchange for a road trip to hell because, and I'll make things real clear, I'm going to kill you."

H gripped his head, falling to one knee as one of his thoughts stood out to him as he heard the voice again, taking one step forward, and another, and another, holding his head as he looked forward, spotting the group, breaking away from Jackie for a moment, "You.. You're... Wrong." He said stepping up to Yggdrasil, "I... remember... There's a memory, in my head. You're part of it. You and the others... It's foggy.." He said holding his head as he kept talking, "But... I remember... I knew you.. I knew of all of you. But... You couldn't kill me. You never could." He said slowly making his way forward, "No... You couldn't kill me. You called me monster. An impossibility. But Why? I can't..." He said holding onto his head, trying to drown out the other thoughts, his brain constantly at war with itself, trying to write and unwrite memories, his entire existence was always being played in his head. "I... Humanity, will never parish. We continue... We move on.. And that's what scares you." He said focusing on Yggdrasil.

Yggdrasil's smile was sinister. It was the smile of one who would kill pregnant mothers and eat their unborn children. It was the smile of a monster. As Yggdrasil leaned back in his throne, hundreds of Dryads detached themselves from the vines, walking towards Yggdrasil. And tearing apart any of the original's soldiers that stood in their way, butchering them. "You seem to believe that I want something as petty as the destruction of merely the human race. No, I have lived a long life. As one of the most ancient originals, I have seen many a species rise and fall. Humans will do the same. No, what I want, is the destruction of all life, mortal and immortal."

another+evil+dryad.jpg

Airagog said:
H touched the spores, reeling back in pain as his nerves and skin worked to counteract them as he looked towards Jackie and knew what he had to do as he pushed her to the ground and began running around, gritting his teeth as the pain went away and now his body began to become covered in spores, no longer affecting him as he had used his body as a sponge, covered in head to toe with the spores as he looked at his entire body then began licking the spores off of him, his body now having evolved to the point where he could eat and digest them as he licked himself and his robes clean, no more spores were in danger of harming Jackie as he looked up and around him through half lidded eyes, "Those hurt. Why did you do that?" His meek voice came out as a small canteen dropped at his feet as he stepped forward, "Are you trying to hurt me? Please don't hurt me... I can't take more hurting."
Light said:
Suddenly an android replica of Jackie approaches her from down the hall.
"What the fuck?!" Jackie shouts when she's shoved over, but as she pushes off her stomach and onto her back. She looks up with wide eyes as H takes all the spores on himself, keeping flat on her back when she notices they're causing pain. When they're gone, she sits up and brings herself to his side. "Hey," She says quietly, hesitating to touch him to make sure he's okay, "Uk, thanks. You really saved my ass back there. Are you okay...?"

She trails off when she spots the android down the hall, and she narrows her eyes at it, but makes no move to go after it.

Light said:
Dark looks at her but wasn't able to speak. It was frustrating, she couldn't drink it. The most she could do with her mouth and throat now is breathe. Dark had an idea on how to let Arcadia know. She starts to blink in Morse code.
Grimm nods his head. "I'll take that as a yes and an I do." With that he flies off into the castle. He speeds past Bruce and Isaac. He ends up finding Schniezel and drags him into the air with much difficulty to Layla. "Oh honey!~ I've brought lunch! Does this earn me brownie points?" He drops Schniezel outside the castle. Suddenly a portal opens up behind Grimm. "Looks like they've caught me. No deities allowed. I'll see you later! I love you!" With that Grimm is sucked in.

Julie's ears twitch as she hears this. "She is calling me!" She grows excited and shifts into her dragon form. Running down anything in her way. She bursts out a castle wall and makes her way to Layla. She curls around one of her legs and let's out an apologetic rumble. Asking for her forgiveness for her earlier actions. She turns to Schniezel and snarls.

View attachment 155644
Layla bumps her snout against the top of Julie's head, then lowers her head to stare down Schniezel. She growls into his face, a gust of air blowing into him, but she doesn't attack. Perhaps waiting for either an introduction, or for any sign of challenge or surrender.

Last edited by a moderator:
H looks back at Jackie, nodding with a slight sad smile. "I'm.. I'm used to it. I have to do something now." He said putting his hand on her shoulder, and then turning to Yggdrasil. H slowly approached Yggdrasil, "You'll fail.. You always do. You always have, and you always will. No matter how many times you may knock humanity down, it will rise again. Over and over until progress wins. Even if the future that we march to is uncertain, we will march towards it. Forward, ever forward" He said, his footsteps taking even more effort, "No rest, no rhyme, no reason. But we will continue marching forward. Just as we always have. Just as we always will. With, or without you. Humanity doesn't need the originals. The originals need humanity."

Daimao said:
Yggdrasil's smile was sinister. It was the smile of one who would kill pregnant mothers and eat their unborn children. It was the smile of a monster. As Yggdrasil leaned back in his throne, hundreds of Dryads detached themselves from the vines, walking towards Yggdrasil. And tearing apart any of the original's soldiers that stood in their way, butchering them. "You seem to believe that I want something as petty as the destruction of merely the human race. No, I have lived a long life. As one of the most ancient originals, I have seen many a species rise and fall. Humans will do the same. No, what I want, is the destruction of all life, mortal and immortal."

another+evil+dryad.jpg

@Airagog

Bruce looked around at the Dryads. They may have been totally heartless and able to just kill indiscriminately but in the end they were really just walking trees. "You know, I thought I was evil but you, you make me look like the good guy. I think you've lived long enough. An old original is just as good to kill as a young original. And you," he pointed at H "the originals don't need humanity, don't try to play humanity as the good race, we're not, the originals just need to die."

Yggdrasil simply smiles as the Dryads closed in. "Evil you say? Answer me this. What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil? To me, those who harm my children are the greatest evil. And I will destroy them by any means necessary."

CelticSol said:
"What the fuck?!" Jackie shouts when she's shoved over, but as she pushes off her stomach and onto her back. She looks up with wide eyes as H takes all the spores on himself, keeping flat on her back when she notices they're causing pain. When they're gone, she sits up and brings herself to his side. "Hey," She says quietly, hesitating to touch him to make sure he's okay, "Uk, thanks. You really saved my ass back there. Are you okay...?"
She trails off when she spots the android down the hall, and she narrows her eyes at it, but makes no move to go after it.

Layla bumps her snout against the top of Julie's head, then lowers her head to stare down Schniezel. She growls into his face, a gust of air blowing into him, but she doesn't attack. Perhaps waiting for either an introduction, or for any sign of challenge or surrender.
The Android Jackie raises its tattooed arms to show the name Schniezel on it. Simply using this gesture as an attempt to aggravate her.

Schniezel seems pissed off. He looks at the two dragons in front of him. "Looks like I'm going to start with you two."

H looked forward, seeing the dryads blocking his way as he gently reached out his hand, putting it on the dryad's face and pushing against it, gently at first, then harder, and harder until his muscles began repairing the stress of him pushing forward and his skin hardened as his fingers slide inside the dryad with a sickening slish as his hand embedded itself in the dryad's face as he pushed it aside and kept walking forward, undaunted towards Yggdrasil, "Forward. Again and again. Ever... forward."

Daimao said:
Yggdrasil simply smiles as the Dryads closed in. "Evil you say? Answer me this. What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil? To me, those who harm my children are the greatest evil. And I will destroy them by any means necessary."
Bruce opened and closed his hand like a puppet "blah blah blah. God, you even monologue and then justify your actions. Not even I do that. So how about we get to killing you?" First he'd get Yggdrasil angry by killing his children by blasting a couple of them away with ki blasts. It was no problem since he was already at full power.

Daimao said:

another+evil+dryad.jpg

Jackie looks at Yggdrasil, crossing her arms. "There's a flaw to your logic. All life, mortal and immortal, would include the Originals. And you are an Original."

Light said:
The Android Jackie raises its tattooed arms to show the name Schniezel on it. Simply using this gesture as an attempt to aggravate her.
Schniezel seems pissed off. He looks at the two dragons in front of him. "Looks like I'm going to start with you two."
Jackie clenches her jaw tightly, instead focusing her glare on Yggdrasil.

----

Layla growls viciously at him, then roars into Schniezel's face, the roar so loud that any glass shatters and any eardrums not used to the volume start to bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back