• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce deflects the ki blast, even if it wasn't his he could still have done it. He'd wanted to see if Gary could control his ki as well. He stood up straight and dusted himself off "you're right, I can't. All of my skills are useless against your telekinesis. Even the Grandmafinger can't do anything."
Gary smirks at this once again. "Good. So you know when to admit defeat huh? Too bad you didn't have any help. Since my power can only focus on one person at a time. Now bow to me!"

Julie was casually walking up to Gary from behind in the distance.

Light said:
Gary smirks at this once again. "Good. So you know when to admit defeat huh? Too bad you didn't have any help. Since my power can only focus on one person at a time. Now bow to me!"
Bruce is careful not to look directly at Julie, visualizing her as a majestic bird in the distance. "Isn't there something else I could do? Kill helpless individuals for your enjoyment or something. I could give you free therapy sessions too. Think about how nice that'd be, oh wait! You don't have to because my mind will tell you."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce is careful not to look directly at Julie, visualizing her as a majestic bird in the distance. "Isn't there something else I could do? Kill helpless individuals for your enjoyment or something. I could give you free therapy sessions too. Think about how nice that'd be, oh wait! You don't have to because my mind will tell you."
Gary raises an eyebrow at this. "Majestic bird?" He turns around to see Julie. He pushes her back with his powers.

Light said:
Gary raises an eyebrow at this. "Majestic bird?" He turns around to see Julie. He pushes her back with his powers.
"Mistake," without a moment's hesitation Bruce whips out the Grandmafinger and fired it right at Gary's head. How does he still have the Grandmafinger, you ask? Simple, in changing his clothes Bruce placed the gun somewhere safe on his person. Right in a certain crevice... Goddammit, I wanted to be subtle IT WAS HIS ASS! Don't ask anymore stupid questions.

Afrobrony said:
"Mistake," without a moment's hesitation Bruce whips out the Grandmafinger and fired it right at Gary's head. How does he still have the Grandmafinger, you ask? Simple, in changing his clothes Bruce placed the gun somewhere safe on his person. Right in a certain crevice... Goddammit, I wanted to be subtle IT WAS HIS ASS! Don't ask anymore stupid questions.
Gary falls to the ground and starts to disintegrate. Julie simply steps over him and keeps walking.

TheMADQ said:
(Who is open?)
( Some people are in the mortal realm fighting an army. Others are in the originals realm trying to take down the originals in their castle once and for all. War. They're all scattered. )

Light said:
Gary falls to the ground and starts to disintegrate. Julie simply steps over him and keeps walking.
Bruce twirled the Grandmafinger and blew the barrel before reloading it and holstering it. "That's twice you've helped me out, I'll need to repay you for that some time."

Michael wonders through the human realm looking for something to do. "Wow I can't believe it as soon as I stop my murders then the whole world goes crazy. Its like some sort of poetic justice. " He sighs as he walks through a valley of dead bodies as he looks around. "Ahhh reminds me of the old days, I used to do this all the time, but I guess I am better then that now." He hears the sound of fighting nearby. "Ooh my new show has stsrted without me." He leisure approachs not even trying to be stealthy about it.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce twirled the Grandmafinger and blew the barrel before reloading it and holstering it. "That's twice you've helped me out, I'll need to repay you for that some time."
Julie points behind her. "Keep going that way. Schniezels scent is down there. I have better things to do." Julie knew exactly where Schniezel was but didn't care to kill him. She was going to fin Layla. ( @CelticSol )

TheMADQ said:
Michael wonders through the human realm looking for something to do. "Wow I can't believe it as soon as I stop my murders then the whole world goes crazy. Its like some sort of poetic justice. " He sighs as he walks through a valley of dead bodies as he looks around. "Ahhh reminds me of the old days, I used to do this all the time, but I guess I am better then that now." He hears the sound of fighting nearby. "Ooh my new show has stsrted without me." He leisure approachs not even trying to be stealthy about it.
A knight that happened to survive grabs his ankle. "Stop! They're ridiculously powerful!"

Light said:
Julie points behind her. "Keep going that way. Schniezels scent is down there. I have better things to do." Julie knew exactly where Schniezel was but didn't care to kill him. She was going to fin Layla. ( @CelticSol )
A wide grin grew around Bruce's face, the Nega-Bruce coming out along with the dark purple aura. "You'd better keep it that way, I'm going to kill that prick and hang his head on my wall." Without wait for a response that would never have come anyways, Bruce ran in the direction that Julie pointed. If there were any obstacles in his way, he'd destroy them.

Michael stops and looks down at the knight. "Hmmmm really? Alright I won't go." Michael stops and sits by the knight, who should notice that six people are suddenly surrounding the knight and Michael. Without a word they all walk off in the direction of the fighting. "Are you alright? " He asks the knight rhetorically, just looking at the man he can tell that he has major internal bleeding. "Hmmm not good, i am not sure how good I am at this, having only ripped people apart I wonder if I can put them back together." He places his hand over the mans wound. The man feel intense pain shooting through his body as his organs are restructured and repaired. "Oh yeah this will also hurt."

It dosn't tKe long for the elemental six to reach the fighting.

Light said:
"I'm going to fight by my grandmother's side." Julie simply answers as she keeps walking.

Gary raises his hands and the ki blasts stop and fly back at him. "You can't beat me!"
Isaac said "Good luck." Even though she probably couldn't hear him anymore, now going back to his usual demon attitude he continued on his own looking for anybody to fight.

Afrobrony said:
A wide grin grew around Bruce's face, the Nega-Bruce coming out along with the dark purple aura. "You'd better keep it that way, I'm going to kill that prick and hang his head on my wall." Without wait for a response that would never have come anyways, Bruce ran in the direction that Julie pointed. If there were any obstacles in his way, he'd destroy them.
The two knights from before stand in his way with another cannon rolling up. There was at least two executioners as well.

TheMADQ said:
Michael stops and looks down at the knight. "Hmmmm really? Alright I won't go." Michael stops and sits by the knight, who should notice that six people are suddenly surrounding the knight and Michael. Without a word they all walk off in the direction of the fighting. "Are you alright? " He asks the knight rhetorically, just looking at the man he can tell that he has major internal bleeding. "Hmmm not good, i am not sure how good I am at this, having only ripped people apart I wonder if I can put them back together." He places his hand over the mans wound. The man feel intense pain shooting through his body as his organs are restructured and repaired. "Oh yeah this will also hurt."
It dosn't tKe long for the elemental six to reach the fighting.
Once the knight is healed he moves to drive a dagger into his gut.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac said "Good luck." Even though she probably couldn't hear him anymore, now going back to his usual demon attitude he continued on his own looking for anybody to fight.

[/QUOTE]
Isaac ends up in the same situation as Bruce once turns the corner. Maybe it's because he's now standing next to him.

Michael just vanishes but the knight hears a sigh. "You see its people like you who made me give up on humanity, but you know I am going to attempt this forgiveness thing I heared about. I just ask you to show repentance." The knights body is struck with a bolt of lightning that puts him in a stste of paralysis. "Now just think about what you have done by the time I get back. Hopefully the crows won't have eyes by then." Michael vanishes in a bright flash of light and makes a grand appearance in the middle of a battle shined in glorious light.

No pros and Sonter walk into the castle, "stay on guard, don't let them split us up, our power is in diversion" Nopos nods and keeps an eye around, still panting from the mana overload.

TheGodSnake said:
No pros and Sonter walk into the castle, "stay on guard, don't let them split us up, our power is in diversion" Nopos nods and keeps an eye around, still panting from the mana overload.
There were swift enemies hiding in the shadows. They could both hear many blades being drawn and several swift footsteps.

TheMADQ said:
Michael just vanishes but the knight hears a sigh. "You see its people like you who made me give up on humanity, but you know I am going to attempt this forgiveness thing I heared about. I just ask you to show repentance." The knights body is struck with a bolt of lightning that puts him in a stste of paralysis. "Now just think about what you have done by the time I get back. Hopefully the crows won't have eyes by then." Michael vanishes in a bright flash of light and makes a grand appearance in the middle of a battle shined in glorious light.
The knight wasn't even human. It was an originals knight. When Michael appears in the middle of the battle field he's just as quickly shot down by a flaming rock from a catapult.

Michael punches the rock shattering it into many pieces, the fragments fly off reforming into the huge rock and slamming into the catapult. He cracks his knuckles and smirks. "I am getting rusty, can't believe I let it get so close." He snaps his fingers and the elemental six appear behind Michael.

TheMADQ said:
Michael punches the rock shattering it into many pieces, the fragments fly off reforming into the huge rock and slamming into the catapult. He cracks his knuckles and smirks. "I am getting rusty, can't believe I let it get so close." He snaps his fingers and the elemental six appear behind Michael.
( He has powers over Subatomic Atoms not super strength. Invalid. )

( He wouldn't even be able to fly. Nor would he be able to teleport and glow. )

(The punch was just to be flashy he didn't use strength. he stopped it with his control of its make up, broke it apart and the snet it flying back reforming it and then crashing back into the catapult. I apologize for not being clear. He can easley deconstruct his own body a d reconstruct it elsewhere hence tbe teleportation. He was using photons the subatomic particle also know as light. He manipulates subatomic particles which are the makeup of atoms not just atoms. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
The two knights from before stand in his way with another cannon rolling up. There was at least two executioners as well.
"I don't have time to play games with you! Get the fuck out of my way!" Bruce wasn't going to pull any punches this time around. In the familiar stance and still charging at them, his hands formed a triangle and let loose a huge blast at everything in front of him "Ki Ko Ho bitches!"

Afrobrony said:
"I don't have time to play games with you! Get the fuck out of my way!" Bruce wasn't going to pull any punches this time around. In the familiar stance and still charging at them, his hands formed a triangle and let loose a huge blast at everything in front of him "Ki Ko Ho bitches!"
The two executioners step in front. Allowing their stomachs to be hit and burst open. Magma and the leeches burst out.

Light said:
The two executioners step in front. Allowing their stomachs to be hit and burst open. Magma and the leeches burst out.
Bruce jumps over the magma and leeches to behind the executioners who he quickly smashes their heads together and continues going in the direction of Schniezel.

Airagog said:
H noticeably flinched, backing away a small bit from her hand only to stop when he realized she wasn't going to hurt him. "Um.. I think I'm okay. I don't remember not being okay. So that means I'm okay... right? Or maybe I'm not okay and I just can't remember..." He said looking at the ground. "I can't remember a lot of things. My mind is always foggy. I can't remember why though."
"Oh," Jackie says, taking her hand away the minute she sees it makes him uncomfortable, "Well, uh... That whole memory thing? That really... That sucks," She finishes lamely, but continues walking down the hall at a slower rate so he can keep up.

Light said:
The knight trembles at this and starts to take his clothes off. Handing it to Bruce. Becoming eye candy to all whom may be passing by. Such as the beautiful Jackie. ( Wink wink. @CelticSol ) Four swift troops encircle Bruce. Each representing an element. One seemed to look like the dual bladed one from before.
Reinforcements start to come by soon. They don't seem like the basic knights anymore. They each seemed skilled in different areas. Combat, magic, strategizing, defenses, many were opportunists as well. They were also working together as a unit rather than a mass army.

Dark flies above the battle. Unconcerned with the troops, she only had one goal. The mana in the cannons. Dark dives down and outstretched her arms. Two large serpents made out of witch mana spiral down and envelop the two broken cannons rolling knights over. The mana from within it could be seen traveling through the purple witch mana into her palms. It was so much mana and she couldn't handle it already but she had to make up for her mistake. Her hands beneath the exoskeleton and the scales start to have glowing cracks or lines. They spread each time she takes in mana. She moves on to the third cannon and flies inside it as it fires. She's knocked back but she has the jaw to the exoskeleton hang open. Suddenly the mana starts to flow into it and inside her mouth. The witch mana was also assisting her in eating it. She does end up flying into a group of enemies. Her face starts to develop the same glowing lines. Though it can't be seen due to the skull and the scales. She decides on releasing some mana by having it come out of her in a pulse. Knocking most of the troops down if they used an anti magic shield. The others whom didn't react fast enough died due to being vaporized. Dark pushes off the ground once again and takes flight. She was done here since the others could handle the army. She flies into a portal and ends up in one of the random rooms in the capital building. Even though she had the other split personalities to try and stabilize the mana this was just too much. Her body was literally breaking and she still had more work to do in the originals realm. She was just hoping Arcadia could do something before she goes back. She was also secretly hoping to at least get with Arcadia in her room even if it were for a short period before she goes back. That was just a stupid fantasy to take her mind off the pain. She didn't realize how painful it was since the other personalities were trying to distribute the pain as well. Dark tried calling out for Arcadia but her voice no longer worked. The cracks or at least glowing lines on her mouth had also spread along the throat since she devoured the mana. The exoskeleton and dragon scales break off her body. The sound of them hitting the floor should hopefully be enough. She wished she made an accurate portal. She walks to the door using the wall as support. But her arms give out too since they had the glowing lines as well. She collapses and hits the floor with a thud. She could feel the pain of the mana overflow possibly times two or three yet she couldn't let out a sound. Tears stream down her face as she lays there, hoping Arcadia had good ears. The glowing lines on her body were like the auroras in the north pole. She couldn't few l her hands or jaw anymore. Nor did they move for her.

Grimm has his black wings sprout from his back. He flies on to Layla's back. "Woah.. you got huge. I'm just going to sit up here and pretend to do something important. You might as well just sit on the entire castle and crush our enemies. Wait..... no.... you can only sit on me. I guess that plans out the window. Wow I love this talk. No, I love you and this marriage. We should get married again right now, I'll get one arranged immediately. I'm serious marry me. I swear if you say no I'm going to throw myself into a realm of nightmares. I'll be very upset." Grimm has chains wrap around the necks of the knights that try to charge up to Layla. The chains have spikes grow out of them. Piercing through the necks of knights. "Stop trying to interrupt this moment. Can't you see I'm trying to marry my wife?"
Jackie pays no attention to the naked knight, but the snake-headed tendrils hiss and snarl at him in warning to back off.

----

Arcadia hears the thundering crash of all the scales and exoskeleton, and she makes sure the children are hidden before she phases through the walls to find the source of the sound, grabbing a bat from one of the rooms she passes in case it's an enemy. She finally reaches Dark, dropping her weapon as she gasps, immediately dropping to her knees by Dark, and inspects the lines over her body with a clinical eye, especially on the ones around her throat and face. She purses her lips, "Stay here, Isabel. Don't move."

She phases through the wall and heads to her clinic, grabbing pillows and a blanket, along with a handful of runes, herbs, and potions she's prepared prior, then returns to Isabel's side, propping Isabel's head on the pillows and covering her with the blanket. She struggles a bit with deciding what exactly to use to treat this, then decides on an emerald green potion, then presses the bottle to Isabel's lips, "Drink this. It will help stabilize your magic."

----

Layla rolls her blood red eyes, looking back at Grimm and snorting, blowing out a gust of air from her nose. She tries to make a gesture with her wing, but it comes sloppy enough that no one would be able to figure out the meaning. A flick of her tail throws an entire battalion of knights to the ground, and she lets out a barking laugh at Grimm's insistence on remarrying. She lifts her wing again, precariously balancing on her other 3 limbs, and makes a slashing motion across her throat a few times, which roughly translates into "I can't speak in this form."

She continues her slow walk - which actually isn't as slow as she makes it look, as she's crossing a large distance with each step - and makes it to the courtyard twice as fast as any other guild member made it. Instead of stepping over the courtyard walls, she simply crushes them underneath her. She lowers her head to the ground for Grimm to get off, then lets out a low croon. She points to the castle, then draws a shitty stick figure of a man in the dirt, then points to it, then to herself. "Bring the Original to me."

Light said:
A knight that happened to survive grabs his ankle. "Stop! They're ridiculously powerful!"
Layla picks up Julie's scent, causing her to lift her head up and peer into the castle. She lets out a growl that's low and deep to call Julie to her, and it makes the ground rumble.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce jumps over the magma and leeches to behind the executioners who he quickly smashes their heads together and continues going in the direction of Schniezel.
Isaac races after Bruce, following him because he seem determined to get somewhere which meant it must have been pretty important. Isaac didn't say anything when he caught up to Bruce, he simply ran beside him.

H nods, "It's okay though, I think I get along fine. I don't remember it really causing too much trouble. My body just keeps walking and doing whatever it is that it wants to do. I think it has an idea of where I need to be and what I need to do." He says as the sound of his feet make a dull smack against the ground with every step he takes, it reverberating throughout the halls as they walked on to find the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back