• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
( (:'() )
The last two decide on retreating. Leaving the naked knight behind.
Bruce stand back up and dusts himself off "well... that was a bit of a challenge. They should try harder next time, if only they really believed in themselves. Get out of here naked knight! I let you live for a reason."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce stand back up and dusts himself off "well... that was a bit of a challenge. They should try harder next time, if only they really believed in themselves. Get out of here naked knight! I let you live for a reason."
The naked knight nods his head and turns away. He runs off to where he came from. The castle itself was slightly like a maze.

Light said:
Isaac can hear the scurrying sounds go up the wall and into the ceiling. The stalker whom was crawling with its arms drops down on him. Biting into him even more. The paralysis vomit starts to take affect.
"What the hell, why am I moving so slowly?" Isaac had tried to stab the stalker as soon as he jumped on him but his sword felt alot heavier, but Isaac managed to throw the stalker of him and yell "Stay back or I will kill you!" Though Isaac was hoping someone was close to him because he could already feel his movements becoming more sluggish.

Light said:
The naked knight nods his head and turns away. He runs off to where he came from. The castle itself was slightly like a maze.
Bruce walks on once again, deciding on not destroying the whole place. What if there was an interesting puzzle for him to solve and he just destroyed it? That'd ruin the fun.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"What the hell, why am I moving so slowly?" Isaac had tried to stab the stalker as soon as he jumped on him but his sword felt alot heavier, but Isaac managed to throw the stalker of him and yell "Stay back or I will kill you!" Though Isaac was hoping someone was close to him because he could already feel his movements becoming more sluggish.

[/QUOTE]
The stalker drags itself into the shadows. Waiting for Isaac to drop so it can nibble on his arm.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce walks on once again, deciding on not destroying the whole place. What if there was an interesting puzzle for him to solve and he just destroyed it? That'd ruin the fun.
It seems like the hallways he's walking through are cleared.

Light said:
The stalker drags itself into the shadows. Waiting for Isaac to drop so it can nibble on his arm.
"This isn't looking good...." Isaac said as he tried to run away, but it was to late it was already like he was moving in slow motion and eventually after about making it five feet it was nearly impossible to move his feet so he gathered all the strength he could and yelled as loud as he could "Somebody help! I've been paralyzed and I can't move!" (Someone save Isaac before something bad happens!)

Light said:
Due to the emptiness of the hallways Bruce starts to think about life, Nega-Bruce doesn't like to so the Bruce everyone loves comes back out again. He thinks about the things he's done because somebody paid him to, about if it was really worth it, about where his career as a therapist was going, about how everyone else was doing out in the war. He was sure they'd be fine, he was leading the frontal assault on the castle after all. He wondered about the t-rex looking thing he'd seen earlier. Would it be back? Could he keep it as a pet? All these thoughts going through his mind were stressing him out a bit. He heard someone yell, was that Isaac? Or was it a space duck? Whatever, he'd keep on walking.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"This isn't looking good...." Isaac said as he tried to run away, but it was to late it was already like he was moving in slow motion and eventually after about making it five feet it was nearly impossible to move his feet so he gathered all the strength he could and yelled as loud as he could "Somebody help! I've been paralyzed and I can't move!" (Someone save Isaac before something bad happens!)

[/QUOTE]
The stalker starts to beat on Isaac's head to knock him unconscious so it can nibble on his arm and admire him in peace.

Afrobrony said:
Due to the emptiness of the hallways Bruce starts to think about life, Nega-Bruce doesn't like to so the Bruce everyone loves comes back out again. He thinks about the things he's done because somebody paid him to, about if it was really worth it, about where his career as a therapist was going, about how everyone else was doing out in the war. He was sure they'd be fine, he was leading the frontal assault on the castle after all. He wondered about the t-rex looking thing he'd seen earlier. Would it be back? Could he keep it as a pet? All these thoughts going through his mind were stressing him out a bit. He heard someone yell, was that Isaac? Or was it a space duck? Whatever, he'd keep on walking.
"It's definitely a space duck." Someone walks out from the corner in front of Bruce. "Definitely wasn't Isaac." The man grins and puts his hands in his pockets.

Light said:
The stalker starts to beat on Isaac's head to knock him unconscious so it can nibble on his arm and admire him in peace.
"It's definitely a space duck." Someone walks out from the corner in front of Bruce. "Definitely wasn't Isaac." The man grins and puts his hands in his pockets.
Isaac tried to move his arm to block the blows but he could barely move no so that didn't work so instead he started talking "You cheap bastard, paralyzing me so you could beat me." Isaac started getting dizzy and his vision was starting to fade so he yelled "Help!" As loud as could one last time before he was knocked unconscious.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac tried to move his arm to block the blows but he could barely move no so that didn't work so instead he started talking "You cheap bastard, paralyzing me so you could beat me." Isaac started getting dizzy and his vision was starting to fade so he yelled "Help!" As loud as could one last time before he was knocked unconscious.

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" The stalker starts to drag Isaac and itself into the shadows only to disappear. When it nibbles on Isaac wherever they are it injects it's poison into Isaac. It doesn't kill but it slowly turns you into one of them.

Light said:
"Yay!" The stalker starts to drag Isaac and itself into the shadows only to disappear. When it nibbles on Isaac wherever they are it injects it's poison into Isaac. It doesn't kill but it slowly turns you into one of them.
Isaac's mind drifted while he was unconscious and he began thinking of memories of past adventures and from the first fight he had with Sonter to the rank up test where he almost drowned and broke a few ribs, then to his date with Apex and finally stopping with everybody eating at the table, then a voice spoke to him saying "Do you want all of these memories to disappear?" Isaac replied with "No of course not." Then the voice said "Then it's settled i'm taking over, don't try to stop me because this is the only way you can live." Isaac shook his head and said. "I know, just please don't hurt my friends." The voice didn't respond.

Isaac's eyes snapped open and he lifted the stalker up by the throat and stabbed him in the stomach then cut him in half, Isaac then walked away looking for his next victim.

Light said:
Bruce simply waves at the man, he knew to expect anything, which was all the more reason to be friendly. "Sup, and who might you be?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac's mind drifted while he was unconscious and he began thinking of memories of past adventures and from the first fight he had with Sonter to the rank up test where he almost drowned and broke a few ribs, then to his date with Apex and finally stopping with everybody eating at the table, then a voice spoke to him saying "Do you want all of these memories to disappear?" Isaac replied with "No of course not." Then the voice said "Then it's settled i'm taking over, don't try to stop me because this is the only way you can live." Isaac shook his head and said. "I know, just please don't hurt my friends." The voice didn't respond.
Isaac's eyes snapped open and he lifted the stalker up by the throat and stabbed him in the stomach then cut him in half, Isaac then walked away looking for his next victim.

[/QUOTE]
The stalker uses its teeth and chin to follow Isaac. It just wanted a little nibble.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce simply waves at the man, he knew to expect anything, which was all the more reason to be friendly. "Sup, and who might you be?"
"Yeah... you should expect anything and everything. Doesn't mean you have to be friendly about it." The man shrugs his shoulder and leans on the wall.

Light said:
"Yeah... you should expect anything and everything. Doesn't mean you have to be friendly about it." The man shrugs his shoulder and leans on the wall.
Bruce realized that this guy could read his mind, so he wasn't even going to use his mouth to speak. "All right, nice little trick you got there. Seriously though, who are you?" He relaxed himself, as weird as this was he probably wasn't in any danger just yet.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce realized that this guy could read his mind, so he wasn't even going to use his mouth to speak. "All right, nice little trick you got there. Seriously though, who are you?" He relaxed himself, as weird as this was he probably wasn't in any danger just yet.
"The names Gary. What you did back there was pretty amazing Bruce. Though I don't think taking your towel off was necessary. Neither was killing your family."

Light said:
"The names Gary. What you did back there was pretty amazing Bruce. Though I don't think taking your towel off was necessary. Neither was killing your family."
Bruce was taken aback by the last statement. Gary couldn't just read his thoughts, he could find his way all through his brain, his memories, maybe even the ones he'd forgotten. Bruce wanted to change the subject before it lead anywhere "I didn't take off my towel, it just sort of happened. I mean, in all that chaos things tend to come off."

Light said:
The stalker uses its teeth and chin to follow Isaac. It just wanted a little nibble.
Isaac could hear the stalker following him so he turned around and punted the stalker back with enough force to break all his teeth, Isaac then began to get rid of the poison by creating open wounds where the stalker had bit him so the infected blood would would drip out and just in case he made himself throw up. He'd bandage himself up with a pieces of his shirt after he was sire the poison was gone.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was taken aback by the last statement. Gary couldn't just read his thoughts, he could find his way all through his brain, his memories, maybe even the ones he'd forgotten. Bruce wanted to change the subject before it lead anywhere "I didn't take off my towel, it just sort of happened. I mean, in all that chaos things tend to come off."
"Why do you want to change the subject? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Gary smirks at this.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac could hear the stalker following him so he turned around and punted the stalker back with enough force to break all his teeth, Isaac then began to get rid of the poison by creating open wounds where the stalker had bit him so the infected blood would would drip out and just in case he made himself throw up. He'd bandage himself up with a pieces of his shirt after he was sire the poison was gone.

[/QUOTE]
The stalker chases after him again using it's chin. It was going to nibble on Isaac with its gums.

Light said:
"Why do you want to change the subject? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Gary smirks at this.
"I've got no idea what you're talking about, buddy, you must be reading some else's mind." Bruce was trying to clear his thoughts now, he at least didn't want his guy to be able to know that.

Light said:
The stalker chases after him again using it's chin. It was going to nibble on Isaac with its gums.
Isaac turned and faced the stalker one last time saying "Die." Before delivering the final to the head of the stalker. (brb for 15 mins or so, sorry.)

Afrobrony said:
"I've got no idea what you're talking about, buddy, you must be reading some else's mind." Bruce was trying to clear his thoughts now, he at least didn't want his guy to be able to know that.
"I can still access your mind even if your stop thinking."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac turned and faced the stalker one last time saying "Die." Before delivering the final to the head of the stalker. (brb for 15 mins or so, sorry.)

[/QUOTE]
The stalker disintegrates.

Light said:
"I can still access your mind even if your stop thinking."
"Well fuck you then." Bruce started walk forward again, he didn't have time for this guy, there were plenty of other people who needed to get their asses handed to them. Literally and figuratively.

Afrobrony said:
"Well fuck you then." Bruce started walk forward again, he didn't have time for this guy, there were plenty of other people who needed to get their asses handed to them. Literally and figuratively.
"Yeah... I don't think so." Gary opens his palm and Bruce suddenly starts to levitate. Gary throws him down the hall with the flick of his wrist.

Light said:
"Yeah... I don't think so." Gary opens his palm and Bruce suddenly starts to levitate. Gary throws him down the hall with the flick of his wrist.
Bruce tumbles across the floor after he was thrown, standing right back up when he was done. "What the actual fuck?" He thought "telepathy and telekinesis?"

Afrobrony said:
Bruce tumbles across the floor after he was thrown, standing right back up when he was done. "What the actual fuck?" He thought "telepathy and telekinesis?"
"Yup." Gary has blades levitate and fly towards Bruce. Along with bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back