• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
"I can still access your mind even if your stop thinking."
The stalker disintegrates.
Isaac walked away from the disintegrated stalker still dripping blood from the cuts to get rid of the poison, he was almost sure that it was almost all gone, but just to be safe he hadn't bandaged it up yet.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked away from the disintegrated stalker still dripping blood from the cuts to get rid of the poison, he was almost sure that it was almost all gone, but just to be safe he hadn't bandaged it up yet.

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly a cannon rolls up down the hall. Charging up a blast.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac ran right at the canon while dodging left and right across the entire hallway to make his a harder target.

[/QUOTE]
The cannon points upwards and fires at the ceiling. Trying to crush Isaac with it.

Light said:
The cannon points upwards and fires at the ceiling. Trying to crush Isaac with it.
Isaac runs faster than ever before trying to move out of the way of the rubble and if he thought he was going to get hit by a small piece of rubble he cut it in half. Within a few seconds Isaac is at the canon and as he runs by he grabs one of the knights and asks "What are you using in those canons?" To make sure he got an answer he held his sword to to the knights throat.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac runs faster than ever before trying to move out of the way of the rubble and if he thought he was going to get hit by a small piece of rubble he cut it in half. Within a few seconds Isaac is at the canon and as he runs by he grabs one of the knights and asks "What are you using in those canons?" To make sure he got an answer he held his sword to to the knights throat.

[/QUOTE]
The knight panics. "Uuhh. That one Dark girl. We made her overflow on mana and filled them up in each cannon. They just fire her concentrated mana! I told you everything!"

Light said:
The knight panics. "Uuhh. That one Dark girl. We made her overflow on mana and filled them up in each cannon. They just fire her concentrated mana! I told you everything!"
"Yes you did, but..." Isaac said moving his sword closer, drawing a bit of blood asking "Do they have any weaknesses?" (Brb)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yes you did, but..." Isaac said moving his sword closer, drawing a bit of blood asking "Do they have any weaknesses?" (Brb)

[/QUOTE]
"N-No. Not necessarily. They just take a long time to charge or else the shot will be unstable."

Light said:
"N-No. Not necessarily. They just take a long time to charge or else the shot will be unstable."
"Thank you." Isaac then slammed the knight into the wall, not enough to kill him but probably enough to give him a light concussion, Isaac then continued running till he couldn't see anyone around and he began bandaging himself with scarps of his shirt that weren't all ready bloody.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Thank you." Isaac then slammed the knight into the wall, not enough to kill him but probably enough to give him a light concussion, Isaac then continued running till he couldn't see anyone around and he began bandaging himself with scarps of his shirt that weren't all ready bloody.

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly Isaac could hear footsteps coming towards him in the darkness.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac stood up now being mainly bandaged though he didn't really have a shirt anymore, but he waited for whatever it was to get to him.

[/QUOTE]
Out of the shadows comes Julie. She did say she would help them. She simply stares at Isaac.

Light said:
Out of the shadows comes Julie. She did say she would help them. She simply stares at Isaac.
Isaac immediately remembered that Julie had tried to kill him, but he decided to play dumb and pretend to be the same because he was asked not to kill the Dragon's roar members, and then he said "Hey Julie, are you okay?" But it didn't have the genuine feeling it normally would.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac immediately remembered that Julie had tried to kill him, but he decided to play dumb and pretend to be the same because he was asked not to kill the Dragon's roar members, and then he said "Hey Julie, are you okay?" But it didn't have the genuine feeling it normally would.

[/QUOTE]
Julie still walks towards him. Still not saying a word.

Light said:
"Yup." Gary has blades levitate and fly towards Bruce. Along with bombs.
Bruce fires ki blasts at the bombs before they can get close to him and jumps out of the way of the blades. "You can do better than that. The question is, why don't you? Either your telekinesis has limits or you want to toy with me. Maybe you want something else."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Julie?" Isaac says questioningly still trying to play dumb.

[/QUOTE]
Julie starts to grow even closer to Isaac. She pulls her hand back as if she were about to stab him. She has her hand phase through his chest. She starts to use healing magic from the inside. He can feel a warmth spreading through his system.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce fires ki blasts at the bombs before they can get close to him and jumps out of the way of the blades. "You can do better than that. The question is, why don't you? Either your telekinesis has limits or you want to toy with me. Maybe you want something else."
Gary smirks and has Bruce float into the air. He slams him into the ceiling and back down to the ground.

Light said:
Julie starts to grow even closer to Isaac. She pulls her hand back as if she were about to stab him. She has her hand phase through his chest. She starts to use healing magic from the inside. He can feel a warmth spreading through his system.
Gary smirks and has Bruce float into the air. He slams him into the ceiling and back down to the ground.
Isaac sighs saying "Thank you, I was poisoned so I had to make sure I wasn't going to die." His voice sounded more genuine this time, still not quite regular though.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac sighs saying "Thank you, I was poisoned so I had to make sure I wasn't going to die." His voice sounded more genuine this time, still not quite regular though.

[/QUOTE]
Julie doesn't respond as she takes her hand out. She starts to walk down the hall.

Light said:
Bruce grunted in pain "sorry I asked..." Bruce fired a ki blast at Gary.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Julie where are you going?" Isaac really wasn't to concerned, but to keep up appearances he asked anyway.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm going to fight by my grandmother's side." Julie simply answers as she keeps walking.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce grunted in pain "sorry I asked..." Bruce fired a ki blast at Gary.
Gary raises his hands and the ki blasts stop and fly back at him. "You can't beat me!"

Light said:
Gary raises his hands and the ki blasts stop and fly back at him. "You can't beat me!"
Bruce deflects the ki blast, even if it wasn't his he could still have done it. He'd wanted to see if Gary could control his ki as well. He stood up straight and dusted himself off "you're right, I can't. All of my skills are useless against your telekinesis. Even the Grandmafinger can't do anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back