• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Massacre moved towards a limping Kalin, and was preparing to smash him between the symbiote's fists, until - being easily distracted as he is - the fact that Cyrus had spoke at all enraged Massacre... He did not appreciate the anti-tank cannons, Massacre roared before smashing his foot into a car sending it towards Cyrus... Again, ironically, though this time, Massacre wasted no time in following after Cyrus in an attempt to finish him should the car hit, paying no need to the grappling arm. Despite the growing heat - and pain - of the flames, Massacre managed to ignore most of them by expending more of his own energy into constantly keeping himself covered with the black web, which prevented the flames from roasting his interior. Despite his initial plan to pursue Cyrus, Steph's new attack stopped the symbiote on its course, instead Massace opted to swat Steph out of the sky with, well, more cars... Cars were useful, Massacre liked cars.
The General picked up his radio and immediately began plugging in orders to all sorts of divisions across the city, tanks, helicopters and soldier platoons, all would be there within minutes. He would get one of those symbiotes, he cared not for which one but he would get it. But if common military might would not get the job done... The Annihilator, or 'Project Null' would...

((Actually, Kyuma misread, I think Cassie was talking about Joan, and Kyuma thought Joan was a symbiote, but Kyuma never intercepted Massacre))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, he stepped in front of Joan.

Crono said:
Having both Cassie and Finn show up had been a relief, also hearing that Dimitri had subdued the hot hypnotist chick. The two of them seemed to have Ivory under control for the moment. Connor turned his head at Massacre's roar, watching as the two symbiotes fought momentarily and was about to join in when yet another roar stopped him. Followed by Ivory's cries, Connor decided it best to help with that after the newcomer (Kyuma) interrupted Massacre.
"Ivory, hey! It's alright, they're friends." The blonde called out trying to calm the boy as he rushed over. "It's Connor, suit and shield guy, remember?"
Ivory shook his head hard, clining to the piece of cloth that now covered his face for dear life, "*sniffle* now you know what I am" he gestured to the prison like uniform that covered his body, "A freak experiment, a monster hiding in human clothing, how could you guys, you heroes be friends with someone like me? How could I have thought I deserved a second chance?" He went back to clinging on to the cloth wrapped around his face.

Cassie smiled sadly. "Hey, you're talking to a lab nerd in iron long johns," she said with a slight laugh. "We're all weirdos here." She looked at Connor and then at Finn. "No offense you two." She winked at Connor, then turned back to Ivory. "Everyone deserves a second chance," she said.

((Jeez, that was corny.))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Massacre moved towards a limping Kalin, and was preparing to smash him between the symbiote's fists, until - being easily distracted as he is - the fact that Cyrus had spoke at all enraged Massacre... He did not appreciate the anti-tank cannons, Massacre roared before smashing his foot into a car sending it towards Cyrus... Again, ironically, though this time, Massacre wasted no time in following after Cyrus in an attempt to finish him should the car hit, paying no need to the grappling arm. Despite the growing heat - and pain - of the flames, Massacre managed to ignore most of them by expending more of his own energy into constantly keeping himself covered with the black web, which prevented the flames from roasting his interior. Despite his initial plan to pursue Cyrus, Steph's new attack stopped the symbiote on its course, instead Massace opted to swat Steph out of the sky with, well, more cars... Cars were useful, Massacre liked cars.
The General picked up his radio and immediately began plugging in orders to all sorts of divisions across the city, tanks, helicopters and soldier platoons, all would be there within minutes. He would get one of those symbiotes, he cared not for which one but he would get it. But if common military might would not get the job done... The Annihilator, or 'Project Null' would...

[/QUOTE]
Ah, government. How we love your villainous schemes in the name of justice...

Connor gave the outfit a glance before grunting. "Your not a freak, your different. We're all different in some way," Connor raised a hand gesturing towards the nearby Cassie and Finn, " To take our differences and use them to help others, that's what makes us heroes." There was a slight pause. "I mean you did just try and eat me but..." Connor grinned with his attempt at a sarcastic jest. "I think I can forgive you."

(Tell me about it.)

Steph use a mystic bolt to deflect then car then she vanished she had noticed odd movement and the mad symbiote was getting to be not worth the effort, really this thing was worse than ultron it staying power for now she would watch over the two heroic ones instead of attacking.

Finn changed back and tied his stretched pants in a knot around his waist. He patted Ivory on his shoulder in an awkward, meant to be comforting sort of way. "Are we dead? Nope, takes a bit more than that. And you're calling yourself a freak? I mean, you and Cassie are really the closest to being normal out of all of us. Look at son of spangly pants over there, he is definitely not normal." He joked. He put on a bit of a more serious face. "There's no definition to what's a freak and what's not. You have to accept yourself to get the most out of life. Life's tough and it punches you pretty hard in the gonads with every chance it gets but the sooner you realize that you're not alone the less it hurts."

He looked around after hearing something. With a quick glance to the sky he stumbled back a few steps. "You have got to be kidding me." He grumbled. "Ultron junior's back." He turned to Ivory again. "I am not letting him back into my head." He mumbled.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Solike, did Kyuma kill this Joan person? )

[/QUOTE]
((Kill? No... That'd be a little unfair to just kill someones character. Not to mention Kyuma did like nothing to kill her.))

CasualDragon said:
Finn changed back and tied his stretched pants in a knot around his waist. He patted Ivory on his shoulder in an awkward, meant to be comforting sort of way. "Are we dead? Nope, takes a bit more than that. And you're calling yourself a freak? I mean, you and Cassie are really the closest to being normal out of all of us. Look at son of spangly pants over there, he is definitely not normal." He joked. He put on a bit of a more serious face. "There's no definition to what's a freak and what's not. You have to accept yourself to get the most out of life. Life's tough and it punches you pretty hard in the gonads with every chance it gets but the sooner you realize that you're not alone the less it hurts."
He looked around after hearing something. With a quick glance to the sky he stumbled back a few steps. "You have got to be kidding me." He grumbled. "Ultron junior's back." He turned to Ivory again. "I am not letting him back into my head." He mumbled.
(All aboard the corn train!)

Crono said:
Connor gave the outfit a glance before grunting. "Your not a freak, your different. We're all different in some way," Connor raised a hand gesturing towards the nearby Cassie and Finn, " To take our differences and use them to help others, that's what makes us heroes." There was a slight pause. "I mean you did just try and eat me but..." Connor grinned with his attempt at a sarcastic jest. "I think I can forgive you."
(Tell me about it.)
(Let's continue this corn train)

Ivory paused and looked between Conner and Cassie, he wasn't sure if he was ready to be called that, ready to finally be more than a lab rat, but when he looked between Conner and Cassie and felt their warmth, their friendship practically radiating off them, he knew he had to try. He pulled himself up and finally tied his makeshift mask tighter, "I'm not sure if I can make a difference, if I can change things and be a hero but..." He looked up with determaiation to where Finn had pointed at Ultron, "If you guys stand beside me, I'm willing to try!"

CasualDragon said:
Cassie laughed. "Son of spangly pants....." Her face drained of all color when Finn pointed out Ultron. "****"

((Now is the time where Connor says...... If you've seen age of Ultron.....)

"Hey, don't push it if your not ready to be a hero. Just be you. And uh..not eat people. I mean maybe you can eat Finn." After being poked fun of not once but twice by Cassie and Finn he had to fire back a little.

"Language."

Following Finn's gaze he saw the metal robot above them and sighed. "We just can't get a break." Looking back at Ivory he raised a brow, "Are you uh..combat ready? I mean your kinda lacking in the symbiote department right now. You can sit this one out if you want?"

(What's that? Do I feel a group hug coming on?)

(And no I haven't seen Age of Ultron yet. ;-; I'm a failure! I'm so sad now that I don't know what I am supposed to say.)

Last edited by a moderator:
sitanomoto said:
Cassie laughed. "Son of spangly pants....." Her face drained of all color when Finn pointed out Ultron. "****"
((Now is the time where Connor says...... If you've seen age of Ultron.....)
((Or have Ivory say "Is that the best you can do!" Whilst pointing at Ultron, and then the giant "go die" Project Null wonders in... Cliche!))

"Yeah, uh, Finn, you might want to run for now...." Cass said. "HEY CAN-FOR-BRAINS!" She called out to Ultron. "BETCHA CANT CATCH ME!" She flew up in the air and stuck out her tongue .

Crono said:
"Hey, don't push it if your not ready to be a hero. Just be you. And uh..not eat people. I mean maybe you can eat Finn." After being poked fun of not once but twice by Cassie and Finn he had to fire back a little.
Following Finn's gaze he saw the metal robot above them and sighed. "We just can't get a break." Looking back at Ivory he raised a brow, "Are you uh..combat ready? I mean your kinda lacking in the symbiote department right now. You can sit this one out if you want?"

(And no I haven't seen Age of Ultron yet. ;-; I'm a failure! I'm so sad now that I don't know what I am supposed to say.)
((just say "language."))

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono said:

Ivory turned to Conner and said, "Knowing Savage I'll be good to go soon anyways and besides..." He attempted to smirk and look cool, "We have to keep it kinda fair for him right?"

Upon seeing Iron Girl preparing to attack, Ultron raises his right arm and fires one of his energy beam weapons at her while slowly flying towards her.

Barbas said:
Upon seeing Iron Girl preparing to attack, Ultron raises his right arm and fires one of his energy beam weapons at her while slowly flying towards her.
Ivory saw Cassie getting shot at and knew that he didn't want to risk his freind getting hurt, so he looked around before picking up a near by brick and chucking it at Ultron.

Seeing that Iron Girl was dodging his attacks, Ultron fires a well aimed shot of his encephalo-ray right at her in an attempt to take control of her mind while ignoring the bricks hitting his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back