• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

As Connor was being dragged towards Savage he was fumbling with his shield, pushing against the bridge below he rolled over on his back, he'd heard Finn over the comm but hadn't replied since he was focused on his situation. Seeing the maw of teeth that would soon be his doom had him gritting his teeth as he sat up and raised the shield over his head with both hands.

A flash of green out of the corner of his eye told Connor that Smasher was here, then the blonde brought the shield down as hard as he could, the edge striking the tendril and cutting through, implanting into the asphalt below. Connor looked up just in time to see Savage go flying and let out a sigh of relief, "Finn, I'm going to kiss you later!" Then he was on his feet again. "Don't break him too much, he's one of us still. I think."

He could hear what sounded like someone taunting them? And then the flames on the symbiotes, though he wasn't quite sure where they'd come from. Not to mention the fact that they didn't seem biased on which one's they hit as he heard Kalin yelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimitri swallowed. "You're... Coming with me. The avengers have some questions for you." He said, blushing.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie heard Kyu and smiled at his apology. She stepped out of her room and smiled at him. "Sorry for blowing up at you like that," she said. "I'm under a lot of pressure." She looked at his leg and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you should be doing that?" She asked concerned.
"Well, it really feels much better than..." Kyuma stopped speaking when he realized who had asked the question. He glanced back, and blushed slightly, facing forward once again. "Its feeling better now! Like, almost normal. Its somewhat creepy, if I'm honest..." He said, laughing nervously.

Reaper said:
Dimitri swallowed. "You're... Coming with me. The avengers have some questions for you." He said, blushing.
Hypnas smiled. "Sure, I'll come quietly," she said sweetly. She held out her hands. "Go on, speedy boy, cuff me."

Cassie got a tingling feeling in her stomach. "Hold on...." She pressed the comm that was always linked to her glasses and said "Guys? Do you need my help?" She asked. She could hear a roar and looked at the others in the room. "Guys, Aedan is in charge while I'm gone." She looked down at the stairs to the Lab. "Unless my dad comes upstairs. Then he's in charge by default..." She ran to the landing pad, snapped on her armor, and rocketed off to Connor and Finn. What she saw made her stomach churn. "CONNOR!" She called out. She sped downwards and pinned Savage to the wall.

Smasher was almost laughing at Savage's attempt to claw out his eyes. His goggles were working fantastically at keeping his eyes from being gouged out. At the same time though, claw marks were beginning to scratch the surface when Cassie showed up and plowed him off. He stepped backwards but stayed in Smasher form, in case the other symbiote tried anything.

Dimitri didn't have handcuffs, because he didn't expect to get this far. It almost didn't matter though, as her powers didn't involve her hands. It's also not like she could run... "No need." He said. He turned on his earpiece "Codename hot hypnotist chick is in custody. Where should I take her?" He turned to her. "I don't make the names, just so you know."

Cassie turned to look at Finn with a smile. "Hey big guy," she said to him, struggling to hold Savage down.

Cassie got the message. "Dimitri, bring her to the tower and blindfold her."

Hypnas smiled. "Hot hypnotist chick?" She laughed. "I'm liking you more and more, speedy boy."

Smasher came over and sat down on top of the symbiote to make things easier on Cassie. He felt a little bad for standing back and watching her struggle. He grinned back as he moved around as to not completely crush Savage. He poked Savage on the forehead, urging him to gain control again. Finn on the other hand, was trying to think of a way to possibly help Ivory with his control problem. Maybe a high pitched sound wave targeted at the part of the brain that controlled the symbiote would help control the animal urges he seemed to face.

Aedan looked as Cassie stormed off in her suit, what for he couldn't say, bur apparently he was now the de-facto leader of Stark tower, aside from Tony of course. He watched as the new girl made herself at home by casually walking downstairs as if she owned the place... She hadn't even yet spoke to Cassie, then an inhuman roar of terror pierced the skies, and whatever Cassie was worries about, was clearly good reason to be, well, worried. Following that, the girl he was just shaking his head at decided to go sky diving without a parachute. "Hey what're you- aand she's gone. People are weird..."

The moment the flames combusted upon Massacre's skin, the huge symbiote flew into a rage, roaring so loud any nearby glass was shattered into a dozen pieces, before lunging rage-filled at Kalin, realizing his attempt to bring out the evil had failed. "If you won't consume them little one, then I will consume you!" He roared at Kalin, whilst simultaneously releasing a flurry of horn hits and fist strikes.

The General was split between staring at the huge battle zone before him, and paying attention to he exchange between the girl and this new... Very fast, hero. "My God... Three Symbiotes..." He mumbled, amazed at the sight. "I need those Symbiotes!"

After observing the fight between Massacre and the Avengers for some time, Ultron leaves his hidden bunker and begins to fly towards the location of fight .

Hel watched from nearby, trying to decide if she should get involved or not. As usual, her answer was generally 'not'. However, as she watched she realized who exactly it was that was fighting. These must be the kids her dad told her about. Interesting. She stayed off to the side, masked in shadows for a while, watching them.

"Alright Cass. Brace yourself, red." He grabbed her and zipped away at the direction of the tower.

(G2g)

Kyuma watched the tower clear in the passing seconds, as the heroes ran off to the destruction occurring in the distance. "Man, I wish I could help them..." He said, when he remembered something he had been told, not long ago...

"You shall be my pawn. A weakling with limitless potential. All you need to do is advance into the enemy territory..."

"Advance...into enemy territory." Kyuma said to himself. Without another word, he made his way out of the tower.

CasualDragon said:
Smasher came over and sat down on top of the symbiote to make things easier on Cassie. He felt a little bad for standing back and watching her struggle. He grinned back as he moved around as to not completely crush Savage. He poked Savage on the forehead, urging him to gain control again. Finn on the other hand, was trying to think of a way to possibly help Ivory with his control problem. Maybe a high pitched sound wave targeted at the part of the brain that controlled the symbiote would help control the animal urges he seemed to face.
The beast screamed as multiple things happened at once, fire consumed it first, then a large amount of the animals controlling it were pushed back into the pests mind, then they were slammed into a wall, having been hurt to much, they retreated, allowing the boy control for now...

Savage yelled in pain as every animal retreated inward at once and his flesh was light on fire. He turned to Ivory's waking mental forum, "sorry bud, I have to retreat, stay alive please."

Ivory finally woke up, his head was pounding, he felt like crap, and his mask was gone.... Wait, his mask was gone! He realized he was being pinned against a wall and quickly ripped off a piece of cloth from what looked like a prisoner uniform, wrapping it around his face he turned away, "STAY AWAY!"

Cassie looked at Ivory. "Easy, big guy! Easy!" She put a metal-clad hand on his shoulder. "We're not going to hurt you!" Cassie heard Dimitri's ok and smiled.

Steel Zinogre]Joan roared as she caught sight of the heroes and symbiotes. "I am the apex predator! Face me like the true brutes you are!!" She shouted as she charged the symbiotes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL]
Cassie looked in alarm at the new being that was charging. "Oh my-" she never got her chance to finish her sentance.

Cyrus finally pulled himself back together and launched himself back into the battle, "Damn cars can hurt." He said jokingly he looked over at cass who was now pinning Ivory to a wall, "Jesus a man gets torn into thousands of pieces and this is what he comes back too?" He sighed looking back at massacre who was trying to mutilate Kalin, "Hey glob! this is a no Mutilate zone!" He taunted trying to get massacres attention. He morphed his arm into a grapple hook just to prepare.

Kalin kept rolling around trying to take out the fire, he ended up rolling just enough to avoid Massacres hits... Well....Except for his right leg that got smashed. He backed up towards the end of the bridge limping trying not to get hit again..

sitanomoto said:
Cassie looked in alarm at the new being that was charging. "Oh my-" she never got her chance to finish her sentence.
Kyuma stepped in front of Joan, bracing himself and stretching out his arms as she tackled into him. He skidded a few feet, before twisting his body, and tossing her to the side. "Whoa! Hang on a second. I can't just let you run over my new friends like that!" he said, smiling. The bandages over his leg had already fallen off, revealing a completely healed limb.

Steph released the two symbiotes that had gone feral from her flames now what humans were back in control she didn't need to hurt them anymore, still she let the flames continue on massacre. She would try to kill him or at least made him have to spend a lot of time healing as the fires on him started to get hotter and instead of just burning the skin the flames ate into its body now she would truly hurt it.

Having both Cassie and Finn show up had been a relief, also hearing that Dimitri had subdued the hot hypnotist chick. The two of them seemed to have Ivory under control for the moment. Connor turned his head at Massacre's roar, watching as the two symbiotes fought momentarily and was about to join in when yet another roar stopped him. Followed by Ivory's cries, Connor decided it best to help with that after the newcomer (Kyuma) interrupted Massacre.

"Ivory, hey! It's alright, they're friends." The blonde called out trying to calm the boy as he rushed over. "It's Connor, suit and shield guy, remember?"

Massacre moved towards a limping Kalin, and was preparing to smash him between the symbiote's fists, until - being easily distracted as he is - the fact that Cyrus had spoke at all enraged Massacre... He did not appreciate the anti-tank cannons, Massacre roared before smashing his foot into a car sending it towards Cyrus... Again, ironically, though this time, Massacre wasted no time in following after Cyrus in an attempt to finish him should the car hit, paying no need to the grappling arm. Despite the growing heat - and pain - of the flames, Massacre managed to ignore most of them by expending more of his own energy into constantly keeping himself covered with the black web, which prevented the flames from roasting his interior. Despite his initial plan to pursue Cyrus, Steph's new attack stopped the symbiote on its course, instead Massace opted to swat Steph out of the sky with, well, more cars... Cars were useful, Massacre liked cars.

The General picked up his radio and immediately began plugging in orders to all sorts of divisions across the city, tanks, helicopters and soldier platoons, all would be there within minutes. He would get one of those symbiotes, he cared not for which one but he would get it. But if common military might would not get the job done... The Annihilator, or 'Project Null' would...

Crono said:
Having both Cassie and Finn show up had been a relief, also hearing that Dimitri had subdued the hot hypnotist chick. The two of them seemed to have Ivory under control for the moment. Connor turned his head at Massacre's roar, watching as the two symbiotes fought momentarily and was about to join in when yet another roar stopped him. Followed by Ivory's cries, Connor decided it best to help with that after the newcomer (Kyuma) interrupted Massacre.
"Ivory, hey! It's alright, they're friends." The blonde called out trying to calm the boy as he rushed over. "It's Connor, suit and shield guy, remember?"
((Actually, *I think* Kyuma misread, I think Cassie was talking about Joan, and Kyuma thought Joan was a symbiote, but Kyuma never intercepted Massacre))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back