• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="subject 635]Kionu looks up and her claws come out as she climbs to the balcony at the top of stark towers "finally I'm here...."

She walks from starks suit landing pad and towards the glass door

[/QUOTE]
((What about the stairs?!))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael](Your character hasn't been accepted...)
General Roland

The General stared at the girl, as if trying to see through it as some kind of facade. "You get me the symbiote, I'll get you the h-" His speech was cut off by an animistic roar in the visible distance, the General turned, visibly shocked to see what appeared to be Massacre himself combating several heroes. With no option, he turned to the woman, almost as if the man so acquainted to giving orders, was awaiting them.

Aedan

Aedan paced over to the window, gazing out across the window, and now feeling a hint of sympathy for the poor boy who'd been doing so well. Strangely enough, he had a bad feeling... Military? Symbiotes? It didn't add up nicely. Certainly, he felt more than a little worried about he heroes outside.

Massacre

The shield that struck Massacre's face - narrowly missing his piercing horns - caused him to let out a roar of pure anger, he then ignored Ivory, who he had knocked down with his earlier flurry of vicious strikes, in favor of focusing on Cyrus and Connor. "I'll break you WORMS!" The Symbiote cried, as it shot large blackwebs from it's large arms towards the two men. In an attempt to incapacitate them, and then bludgeon them. He then felt the brief hammering pain within his mind once more. Before he regained his composure, and stared at Kalin, now verily enraged by the symbiotes that opposed him. "ENOUGH!" Massacre roared, ignoring the web he previously released, he lunged for the new symbiote, attempting to grab him and slam him down onto the concrete. "

[/QUOTE]
Seeing Massacre beginning to attack the new symbiote, Ivory jumped on Massacre's back and begins to ride him like a bull, "Get the hell off of him you big bully!"

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((What about the stairs?!))

[/QUOTE]
Screw the stairs, do what the cool kids have been doing and go through the windows

LokiofSP said:
Seeing Massacre beginning to attack the new symbiote, Ivory jumped on Massacre's back and begins to ride him like a bull, "Get the hell off of him you big bully!"

Screw the stairs, do what the cool kids have been doing and go through the windows
((DONT YOU DARE CRASH THROUGH ANY OF THOSE WINDOWS!!!))

((I'm not.... I climbed up in between them to the top and I'm at the glass door tony and loki fought through in the movie

((I won't if anyone opens the door

Connor was still trying to gain just a little more distance when the black webs came shooting towards him. His instincts to dodge to the right. They're fast! he realized almost too late. He couldn't dodge fully, not at this rate, at the least his shoulder and side would be hit. So he was quick to bring up the shield to his right, just as the webbing hit, sliding against the shield. Kinda like a vehicle driving against a guard rail. It was enough friction to knock Connor off balance for the moment.

Ear piece still clutched in hand he tossed it upwards at Ivory, "Heads up!" He called out, watching the oddly entertaining spectacle of a symbiote riding another symbiote.

Aedan

Aedan turned to see a girl standing a the glass doors, he briefly looks at Cassie who seems to be glaring the new guy to death, leaving the job to him. Slowly, and with some level of pain, he drags his feet over and slides the glas doors, letting her in. "Welcome to stark tower, free gathering for all heroes and their families... Apparently." He said nonchalantly, more than a little bugged by the influx of heroes likely seeking fame through the Avengers.

@subject 635

Massacre

Massacre's large hand quickly intercepts Ivory, as he helplessly wrestles with the symbiote's back, with his hand clamping down on Ivory's body, Massacre decides the good symbiote willingly volunteered to be smashed onto the concrete, instead of the other symbiote.

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus quickly flattened his own body to avoid the webs, "Your are quite angry..." he said as he sprang back up. Cyrus attached his hands into the concrete and stretched his body back like a giant slingshot. "oh this is gonna be fun..."

Kalin almost immediately turned around and started running, "all aboard the nope train to forget this Ville." he quickly heard riots voice, "what are you doing?" "um running??" riot sighed, "GET BACK IN THERE AND FIGHT HIM!" Kalin flinched as he turned around a grey goo beginning to wrap around him, "okay let's try this again."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]wait! You tagged me but didn't write anything!

[/QUOTE]
This is what she said...

sitanomoto said:
Hypnas smiled. "How about this?" She said. "I happen to know the location of at least one symbiote who might be able to help you. You help me take down the heroes, I'll help you catch the creature."
Cassie glared at Aedan, but there was a playful glint in it. "Me and my big mouth," she said with a smile. "That does sound-" Her eyes turned stony when Kyu said the words "publicity stunt." She whipped her head towards him. "What do you mean, publicity stunt?" She asked, almost spitting venom.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]
Aedan
Aedan turned to see a girl standing a the glass doors, he briefly looks at Cassie who seems to be glaring the new guy to death, leaving the job to him. Slowly, and with some level of pain, he drags his feet over and slides the glas doors, letting her in. "Welcome to stark tower, free gathering for all heroes and their families... Apparently." He said nonchalantly, more than a little bugged by the influx of heroes likely seeking fame through the Avengers.

Massacre

Massacre's large hand quickly intercepts Ivory, as he helplessly wrestles with the symbiote's back, with his hand clamping down on Ivory's body, Massacre decides the good symbiote willingly volunteered to be smashed onto the concrete, instead of the other symbiote.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory caught the earpiece Conner threw him before he was slammed into the ground, in between poundings he croaked out, "Savage, I need some kind of escape route"

The symbiote responded, "Gotccha" before sending a large tendril to create space.

Ivory hopped back, taking a moment to recover, before telling Ivory, "Thanks, by the way, you remember that shell Armadillos have? Yeah, I need one of those" Ivory heard nothing as soon he was covered in a nice looking armor, "Thanks" he said before rushing forward, feigning a punch before moving to the left and jumping in the air,attatching two weblines before curling into a tight ball and slamming into Massacre

Kyuma very nearly 'eep'd when Cassie snapped at him. "I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to know that you're his actual daughter. I just...well, I kinda admired the fact that a guy with a track record like Tony Stark could actually pull off the family life. So, I just wanted to know if it was real. I'm sorry if I offended you..." He said, turning away.

@Archangel galdrael

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13523-archangel/ said:
@Archangel[/URL] gadrael(Thanks
Kyuma very nearly 'eep'd when Cassie snapped at him. "I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to know that you're his actual daughter. I just...well, I kinda admired the fact that a guy with a track record like Tony Stark could actually pull off the family life. So, I just wanted to know if it was real. I'm sorry if I offended you..." He said, turning away.

@sitanomoto
((Oh God Kyuma is so dead...))

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13523-archangel/ said:
@Archangel[/URL] gadrael(Thanks

@sitanomoto
(R.I.P in peace Kyuma)

The large brute sneered at Ivory as he retreated, and instead turned his attention back to the others, digging his hand deep into the ground, he raised a large rock, and hurled it towards the grey-glob covered symbiote, and then turned to lunge towards Cyrus, but the other symbiote crashed into him, briefly staggering him, but some fancy armor wouldn't help when compared to Massacre's strength levels. After being staggered, Massacre created a large encasing of web arround him, not needing the armor. But it'd help make this quicker.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]The large brute sneered at Ivory as he retreated, and instead turned his attention back to the others, digging his hand deep into the ground, he raised a large rock, and hurled it towards the grey-glob covered symbiote, and then turned to lunge towards Cyrus, but the other symbiote crashed into him, briefly staggering him, but some fancy armor wouldn't help when compared to Massacre's strength levels. After being staggered, Massacre created a large encasing of web arround him, not needing the armor. But it'd help make this quicker.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory took a deep breath as he saw the web armor being wrapped around the brute, he ran at him and jumped over him at the last second, attaching about 13 web lines to him and proceeded to attach them to the bridge, hoping that it would slow him down.

Kalin quickly turned his arms into a giant baseball bat, "FOUR!" he said smashing the rock. He took a few steps back before preparing to run at Massacre.

Cyrus pulled himself a little further before launching himself he increased his weight and morphed into a large sphere smacking into the side of the beast.

The sight of Massacre beefing up his armor wasn't a fun one. That's just great. Seeing Ivory trying to slow Massacre down let Connor know this was a good time to get back in there. Spinning around twice he sent his shield whirling towards Massacre's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back