• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

KebabQueen said:
Kal looked up at Sam confused.
"You tried what with monks? Don't tell me you killed them all or something?"

She then turned to Ebony

"One step ahead of you" she announced with a smile, "to be honest, I've never felt so calm" she said, with a sip of her drink.

@Foundry justcallmeaimee
Calm Ebony looked st the drink in her hand, moving quickly she took it from Kal and smelt the liquid. Something was off, it didn't smell like normal juice.

Kal gave Sam a look

Great, he's a deranged killer. Oh well. I guess the rest if are too

Kal snatched the drink back.

"Hey, there's loads in there. Get your own" she snapped.

Kal stretched out, feeling a little tired. She looked straight into Ebony's eyes.

"It's the drink, isn't it?" She said.

"Oohh shit." She said again, not too bothered by the whole thing to be honest. She doubted it would kill her, probably just tire her out. She'd found a useful substance if she ever needed it though

@Foundry @JustCallMeAimee

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Damon sighed, "So what has actually happened? Have they finally started their test?" He looked at Kal and Ebony, "I've seen a child die from a poisoned drink before - only 15. Coughed up endless amounts of blood."

Sam went over to the drink and smelled it. "Oooh man, grade A poison right there," he said, "I wouldn't drink that."

@KebabQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Danielle suspected the party was probably a trap looking at the improbability of the situation. When the 'weak ones' started coughing up and dying, she knelt down next to the nearest person and tried to comfort them in their last moments. They didn't deserve this. When everyone was dead, she stood up and slid what she thought was an olive into a plastic bag for future use. She headed towards the cafeteria, as it was where most of the survivors where headed. She pushed the doors open and clicked her tongue. There were a few people standing around and by the tone of their voices, she had missed a fight.

"Oh hi, you all survived. Congrats, I guess. I missed something didn't I" She said to the group.

Kal looked up at him. "Sounds like happened in the hall. All the food was poisoned, everyone was chucking up blood"

She looked to Sam

"Ooh, great. What does it do to you?" Kal asked, not really that bothered in all honesty

Kal glanced over to the new girl

"Yeah, you did" she took a yawn

((Just for the record. The drink didn't contain a deadly poison. It just makes the person lethargic))

@iChaotic @Foundry

Foundry said:
Sam went over to the drink and smelled it. "Oooh man, grade A poison right there," he said, "I wouldn't drink that."
@KebabQueen
KebabQueen said:
Kal gave Sam a look
Great, he's a deranged killer. Oh well. I guess the rest if are too

Kal snatched the drink back.

"Hey, there's loads in there. Get your own" she snapped.

Kal stretched out, feeling a little tired. She looked straight into Ebony's eyes.

"It's the drink, isn't it?" She said.

"Oohh shit." She said again, not too bothered by the whole thing to be honest. She doubted it would kill her, probably just tire her out. She'd found a useful substance if she ever needed it though

@Foundry @JustCallMeAimee
"It's not poison." She said taking the drink back and dropping the rest on the floor, "it's spiked yes, sleeping drugs...makes you drowsy." She went quiet as if listening for something before speaking again, "this means somethings...going to come and get us."

"Poison, drugs, neither one is good anyway," Sam said, "Plus, I don't like using poison. Really don't. But this Chinese millionaire wanted me to use poison. Why? I don't know. He was going to build a high rise to replace the monastery. Yuck. High rises are gross too." He paused, "Anyway, I use this baby a lot," he took out his silenced pistol, "Pew pew. Works well. Then there's the rifle. Fun fun. Tried mass murder with it a few times. Efficient."

iChaotic said:

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Damon slightly laughed, "Don't wet yourself over it. If something is coming it's probably one of their more skilled teachers; nothing I can't handle." @JustCallMeAimee
"Calm down and stop showing off," she rolled her eyes, "you can't fight all our battles."

A wild beast, 9tf tall, about 2 Tonnes heavy, came in.

It smashed through the walls, attacking the first signs of life it saw. It's sense of smell was awful, but it's eyesight was spectacular. It ripped students apart, the ones that looked alive anyway. It was unfightable, its strength exceeding any being in this school, there were only two ways to beat it. Run away, or...-

Kal looked at the thing that had just arrived,

"Looks delightful..." She yawned. "I've seen many like it in my parts. I'll tell you what to do.." Drowsiness took over.

"All you have to do is..-" she fell asleep before she could finish her sentence

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Damon glanced at her again, "I have no reason to show off. I don't respect you and you don't respe-" Before he could finish a beast smashed through the wall. He covered himself from the pieces of stone and brick that were hurled at him. 'What the fuck is that'?

Sam heard the crash, then the screams, and saw the beast. "Wow, who let that thing in?" he said before Kal went down. "Really?" He said. He pulled out his handgun, and whipped Kal in the back.

@KebabQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebony dodged various bricks and debri. She gritted her teeth and looked at the beast, "some teacher." She mutter sarcastically before moving forward mumbling words under her breath in a different language that non of the others would understand.

The instant the thing crashed through the wall, Danielle grabbed her spell book which was now lying on a nearby table. She clicked her tongue to evaluate the size and species of this thing while backing to the side. She opened her spell book and whispered the password, flipping to the page for a stunning spell.

Kal wasn't really asleep, she was trying to help them. If things got too urgent she'd just tell them what to do. But she thought they'd be smart enough to figure out what she meant

((You can't kill the beast guys, find another way, lol))

..."guys.. Kal whispered... Guys!.. Go to sleep! There are beasts like this in my old village, just trust me on this one"

Ebony's eyes skid over to the sleeping girl and she raised an eyebrow in understanding. Stopping the spell she was muttering she stepped back from the best and 'fell asleep'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back