• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

Silith walke back to kal's side and leaned on her like a child as her face looked twoards the man and it look at him almost in a glare as she stared at him the glare almost burning through her blinderat the man

Karl flipped and threw a glass drink bottle square in the man's forehead

"You can fuck right off!"

She walked over to the rest of the group, trying to break up the fight as best as she could. She was worn out, and her eyes were a little teary

"This was a bad idea, she said worn out. I knew some dick would just appear to ruin everything. We should leave" she got a drink, forgetting the risk of poison, and glugged it down

@iChaotic @JustCallMeAimee @TheMilkMan @Daniel reaving

TheMilkMan said:
((I feel like now is about a good time to start advancing the plot @KebabQueen ))
((I sort of like what's going on here actually, some fighting for once. We'll see where the roleplay goes. I have no ideas))

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Believe me Kal, if you show you're mature, experienced and not just some pathetic teenager who fantasizes that they're a 'master assassin'. You might just earn my respect." @KebabQueen

"I have an Idea! How about you just leave us alone! You're the one hanging around a bunch of 'kids'."

@iChaotic

Last edited by a moderator:
KebabQueen said:
Karl flipped and threw a glass drink bottle square in the man's forehead
"You can fuck right off!"

She walked over to the rest of the group, trying to break up the fight as best as she could. She was worn out, and her eyes were a little teary

"This was a bad idea, she said worn out. I knew some dick would just appear to ruin everything. We should leave" she got a drink, forgetting the risk of poison, and glugged it down

@iChaotic @JustCallMeAimee @TheMilkMan @Daniel reaving
iChaotic said:

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Believe me Kal, if you show you're mature, experienced and not just some pathetic teenager who fantasizes that they're a 'master assassin'. You might just earn my respect." @KebabQueen
Silith stood with kal as she looked to the man again and glared again through her blinders before she looked to kal and noticed the drink then slaped it from her hand viciously

Kal whipped round to face him, calming down slightly

"I am no master..I know I'm not. I never said I was, and I don't want to think of myself in that way and never will. I don't take pride in killing, it's not an honerable sport, if taking lives makes you happy, embrace it. Just keep your hands off my friends, we're here for the same reasons you are. And for the record, I don't want your respect, it's worthless to me. Take it, and shove it up your ass-"

She watched as her drink fell. She completely forgot.

"Fuck..." She slomped to the ground

@Daniel reaving \[uSER\=33111\]@TheMilkMan @iChaotic[/uSER]

Ebony sighed through her nose, she would've respected the large man infront of her if he weren't so pompous. She closed her eyes and shook her head softly, "a real experienced person doesn't put the inexperienced down." She told him. It was obvious she was experienced like him but she wasn't there to convince him, she stepped away from him and shook her head again.

@iChaotic

Ebony turned her attention to the girl besides her and her eyes widened slightly, she moved fast to catch the girl if she fell.

@KebabQueen

Ajax whipped around to look at Kal and teleported next to her. "Hey you said yourself that they probably wouldn't poison the food here! Don't worry, you'll be fine!"

KebabQueen said:
Kal whipped round to face him, calming down slightly
"I am no master..I know I'm not. I never said I was, and I don't want to think of myself in that way and never will. I don't take pride in killing, it's not an honerable sport, if taking lives makes you happy, embrace it. Just keep your hands off my friends, we're here for the same reasons you are. And for the record, I don't want your respect, it's worthless to me. Take it, and shove it up your ass-"

She watched as her drink fell. She completely forgot.

"Fuck..." She slomped to the ground

@Daniel reaving \[uSER\=33111\]@TheMilkMan @iChaotic[/uSER]
TheMilkMan said:
Ajax whipped around to look at Kal and teleported next to her. "Hey you said yourself that they probably wouldn't poison the food here! Don't worry, you'll be fine!"
Silith looked to the man then back to call as she watched her trying to sence the presence of death within her as she knelt down next to kal and stared at her

Kal waited a second... Nothing happened.

She sat there a minute.... Nothing happened

She sat there for at least 5 minutes... Nothing happened

"The others were dead by now, weren't they?.. I think I'm okay!" she smiled, drinking more of the juice.

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"That maybe so, but you're no worse than the rest of the teenagers here. Besid-" Damon noticed the smallest child facing his direction, 'What? She has blinders.. but, I feel as if she's staring at me.' Damon looked back at Ajax and continued, "Besides, that freak seems to have potential.. Whatever she is." He stared at Kal, "Oh don't worry, I will. But I wasn't the one to challenge any of you." Giving a quick glance at Ebony he spoke in a monotone voice, "An intelligent inexperienced person wouldn't challenge an experienced person. It's simple logic. You may do cheap moves but you're certainly not 'pathetic'." @TheMilkMan @KebabQueen @JustCallMeAimee

KebabQueen said:
Kal waited a second... Nothing happened.
She sat there a minute.... Nothing happened

She sat there for at least 5 minutes... Nothing happened

"The others were dead by now, weren't they?.. I think I'm okay!" she smiled, drinking more of the juice.
iChaotic said:

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"That maybe so, but you're no worse than the rest of the teenagers here. Besid-" Damon noticed the smallest child facing his direction, 'What? She has blinders.. but, I feel as if she's staring at me.' Damon looked back at Ajax and continued, "Besides, that freak seems to have potential.. Whatever she is." He stared at Kal, "Oh don't worry, I will. But I wasn't the one to challenge any of you." Giving a quick glance at Ebony he spoke in a monotone voice, "An intelligent inexperienced person wouldn't challenge an experienced person. It's simple logic. You may do cheap moves but you're certainly not 'pathetic'." @TheMilkMan @KebabQueen @JustCallMeAimee
Silith looked to the man when he said silith had potental. Of course she did she was the god of death! So yeah she had more potential than he did but she couldnt voice it as she loomed back to kal and hugged her

"For fucks sakes! Why don't you just leave us and stop tormenting us? You're the one trying to beat up a bunch of teens to show how 'tough' you are."

Kal laid back against the vending machine

"Whatever dude" she told the man, she hugged Silith back, still a bit weary of her

"Ajax.. Just stop. We've all had our little shining moment. I'll say it again, ignore him or just play nicely, okay?" She patted him on the head, jokingly

@iChaotic @Daniel reaving

Sam stayed calm while everybody was dropping dead. It reminded him of good times, except those times he was the one behind the gun. He walked into the cafeteria, "Hey guys! How ya doing? Who's the grim reaper with a bad haircut over there?"

Kal looked over to Sam

"Oh hi, been a while since I saw you. Not much happened. Just loads of students died and we're all trying to kill eachother in here!" She said with fake joy in her voice.

@Foundry

KebabQueen said:
Kal laid back against the vending machine
"Whatever dude" she told the man, she hugged Silith back, still a bit weary of her

"Ajax.. Just stop. We've all had our little shining moment. I'll say it again, ignore him or just play nicely, okay?" She patted him on the head, jokingly

@iChaotic @Daniel reaving
iChaotic said:

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Funny hearing that from you, considering you were the one to challenge me. Out of everyone here you're not the brightest." @TheMilkMan
Silith

TheMilkMan said:
"For fucks sakes! Why don't you just leave us and stop tormenting us? You're the one trying to beat up a bunch of teens to show how 'tough' you are."
silith soon looked back to the man and got up from kal and started over again hopping he would realize he most likely had no chance or he would wisen up because of what she did to him last time he provoked her. He was making her angry and she didnt like him thinking thwy were all usless compared to him.

@KebabQueen

Sam grinned, "Yeah, I saw that!" He said. "Tried that in Tibet with a bunch of monks. Went well. Those guys are so cool! They live in the middle of nowhere, and live simply. One day, I could be a monk, but I don't think they'll like it."

iChaotic said:

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Ebony took his back handed complement with an air of grace and shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Can we put all of this arguing behind us?" She asked all the people around her, red eyes returning to their natural hue of red.

@everyone

Her eyes slid over to someone she hadn't met but had seen in the training room.

@Foundry

Kal looked up at Sam confused.

"You tried what with monks? Don't tell me you killed them all or something?"

She then turned to Ebony

"One step ahead of you" she announced with a smile, "to be honest, I've never felt so calm" she said, with a sip of her drink.

@Foundry @JustCallMeAimee

"Yeah, they're pretty dead!" Sam said, grinning, "Quite a feat. Though one of them decided to sleep early and woke up to his friends all dead. Whoops!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back