• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

Before she cast the spell, she noticed other magical attacks weren't work. She heard spells being fired but no signs of it injuring of affecting the beast. She turned to the girl who said something about sleeping.

"What species is it?" She asked the girl.

@KebabQueen

(Redid my beginning post)

Amalia walked onto school grounds and sighed as she thought about all the new problems and students she would be up against this year. The cold faced teacher headed straight for her room, dropped off her things, then went straight to find the principal. She needed to know what she would be dealing with this year so she could prepare. Her cold eyes drifted off to each room in the Academy before she noticed a hubbub happening right in the cafeteria; it seemed a beast had busted through and was now attacking students.

It didn't take long for the students to understand that the beast couldn't smell. The students paralysed on the ground with fear were.. Overlooked

Many dropped to the ground immediately

Garnet said:
Before she cast the spell, she noticed other magical attacks weren't work. She heard spells being fired but no signs of it injuring of affecting the beast. She turned to the girl who said something about sleeping.
"What species is it?" She asked the girl.

@KebabQueen
"It's some sort of... Demon" she replied, keeping quiet, although the beast wasn't near her. "Just... fall to the ground"

"Well i'm a Demon too, do you think i'd be able to tame it?" He whispered as quietly as possible but just loud enough for them to hear him.

Danielle raised an eyebrow at the girl but fell to the ground anyway. She didn't really see any other way of defeating it. While on the ground, she started flipping through ways to exorcise the beast in her book.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm a half demon, I can't touch the thing...." She was really getting tired now.

"My uncle tried and he died.." She told him, the beast was nearing.

@TheMilkMan

Kal looked over Danielle, she took her book away from her

"Don't you get it?" She snapped as quietly and as discreetly as she could.

"You can't beat it. Go.. To sleep"

Kal had truly fallen asleep

@Garnet

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Oi Kal, my sniper is back in my room. I was trained with different types of bullets back in my old organisation; is it possible one of them could do some form of damage to the beast?" Damon muttered to Kal, trying to keep as still as possible. @KebabQueen

((sorry if I made this scene too confusing guys, lol. It's just everyone started poisoning my drink and I had to think of something. Haha))

Kal was asleep, but she could hear Damon's voice in the back of her head, she couldn't talk

If you touch that thing, you're fucked she thought.

@iChaotic

The beast had stepped over the group. It thought they were dead

It walked outside and just... Disappeared..

Ebony was one of the first to put her neck on the line by sitting up and checking that thing was gone, she stood up. She glanced at Ajax who had also gotten to his feet.

Silently she moved towards the tall man on the floor and offered him her hand, "come on."

@iChaotic

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

Damon sighed as the beast left, he cautiously stood up. "Heard of something like this before I'm pretty sure. When I first joined I was repeatedly told by other students they were planning something; a project of sorts. This is some sort of test to see which of us are the strongest and most capable - those who survive are let out onto the island and sent to hunt down targets."

Kal began to regain conscienceness

"Is it gone? Oh thank the Lord.. That thing would have killed us all. We had to summon the God's last time it was in our village, they're the only people who can get rid of them.. They are servants of Satan himself, you ever see one again, don't mess with it"

She looked to her drink.. "Maybe they were out there to help us, to regain our trust? Anyway, thanks juice!" She smiled at the empty bottle

@iChaotic @TheMilkMan @JustCallMeAimee

Ebony scowled slightly when he ignored her gesture and straightened up, dropping her hand by her side she glanced up at Damon. "Thanks for telling us that information now, would've been more useful before." She shook her head at him.

@iChaotic

"So, what do you all think the next challenge is gonna be? Its going to be harder than this, thats for sure. Damon, if we want to survive we should put our differences aside and fight as a team. I would recommend that you go and get your sniper rifle so at least you're prepared."

Danielle stood up. The beast had just disappeared. One moment it was making the most horrendous noises, the next, silence. The slightly arrogant man spoke again explaining how he knew this was a test and what not. She rolled her eyes and turned to the girl who had told her to 'sleep'.

"Thanks. I didn't quite catch your name last time." She said to her.

@KebabQueen

She looked over to the girl

"I'm Kal, you?" She asked, handing her book back

@Garnet

((Guys, I have to sleep now. You can continue the rp though, I'll catch up tomorrow. This was fun. Bye :) ))

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"You lot were too busy trying to challenge me. And besides, I didn't know when the test would start or what they would send. It's simply crazy to send something that dangerous to kill teenagers like you." He turned to look at Ajax. "This doesn't mean I like any of you but fine. You may need my help anyway." And with that Damon turned around and left the cafeteria, heading towards his room.

(And cya ^^)

"Danielle. Pleasure to meet you Kal." She said, smiling. She put her book on a table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back