• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin Academy for the Wicked and Magical

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Well, Ebony, it's nice to know I'll be working with someone who can somewhat handle themselves. But cheap moves won't get you anywhere in a real fight." He still slightly disliked Ebony for what she did to him. Damon also still couldn't comprehend what had exactly happened. That girl who turned his skin pale, drained his energy and it even felt like she was staring at him; even though he couldn't see her eyes. Damon quickly glanced at Sam and Ajax. "Fine, but like I said, don't put yourself into a stupid situation. I'm guessing they expect the students to attack each other - we have to survive after all."

"I only used cheap moves because you wouldn't think an experienced person would do that." She folded her hands over her chest and raised an eyebrow way him, "use that brain of yours, it's a good idea."

@iChaotic

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam got in between Damon and Ebony, "Alrighty, calm down peeps," he said, trying to prevent a fight, "Let's just get into groups, OK? And we'll make sure that you two aren't in the same one! Sound good?"

@iChaotic

@JustCallMeAimee

Damon

mika_zps5069d9ee.jpg

"Hmph, well there's me, you, Kal, Sam, Ebony, that girl with the spell book, and the little freak. Looks like one of us is either going alone or going in a group of 3; and I'm fine working alone."

Ebony shrugged softly, "I wasn't going to fight him, I've realised he's too easy a target." She shrugged looking at Sam with a blank emotionless expression, "but split us up if you want, I don't mind either way." Her voice was monotone.

@Foundry

Sam looked at Ebony and sighed, "Just come on guys... get off your various high horses and take it down already!" he turned to Damon, "Nobody should go alone," he said, "If we are in groups and one of us dies, then somebody else can come back and report that we shouldn't go that way. It works."

"Considering your reaction, I've already managed to insult you." She unfolded her arms, "I'm not in my high house." She told Sam, "I just don't like people who are pompous." She shrugged.

@iChaotic

"Both of you shut the fuck up! Look, its almost night, if we want to get out of here we better do it quick, as i suspect something might happen at midnight. We will have an hour to scavenge then we're leaving."

@iChaotic

Sam nodded, "If that is so, then I shall be going with Damon," he said, "I do recommend going quickly. We do not have time for a full search."

@iChaotic @TheMilkMan @JustCallMeAimee

((Hi @Garnet !! The RP hasn't really been moving w/o kebab. We are preparing to scavenge the school for supplies before heading out.))

Danielle crossed her arms. Going out was a good idea, but none of them really knew what was out there. For all she knew it could be hell on earth. She heard a male, supposedly by the name of Sam pair himself with Damon, who she assumes is the older man.

"I'm in. But I'm not going with anyone who can't see." She said leaving the obvious candidate to be Kal.

(I feel like this thread is getting less and less active everyday, which sucks because i really like the concept))

TheMilkMan said:
(I feel like this thread is getting less and less active everyday, which sucks because i really like the concept))
((Yeah I feel that too. If only, if only. Thinking of starting a new RP.))

(Same, I'm enjoying it so far and find it fun to play as the badass character :P But we kind of need to wait for Kebab because of what we planned out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back